DoubleDown Casinodouble down casino

E

I am so hurt about the way the support team are with customers i have been playing double down for 6 years now every time i used to have a problem they would be kind give me chips since ight has taken over it i have had zero i lost 450 million in the last 2 years from disconnecting poker flushes straight flushes blackjack playing then cant play ss it took my chips same with poker slots giving up the ghost and tournaments where they have stopped i am fuming angry upset fed up tired teary the lot the thing is they dont seem to care there is always an excuse why they cant help me.

• Ka
    katia atalla Oct 03, 2019

I lost all my tokens when I changed my password on facebook. I also was demoted from black diamond to a beginner.