DoorFront Directmagazine “delivery”

R Jul 26, 2019 Review updated:

I'm a longtime subscriber to various Hearst magazines. This morning I was surprised to find 2 magazines in the soil next to my driveway. Upon reading the insert, I learned that this was the new Doorfront Direct service. I agree with the commenter above. I would much rather receive my magazines in the mailbox. This stinks. Oh, and when I tried to submit a request through the Doorfront Direct website, I got a computer runtime error. What kind of lousy fly-by-night business is this? Shame on Hearst.

• B
      Jul 29, 2019

my gq magazine was thrown in driveway i had to walk 12 feet past my mailbox to get it.i paid for delivery .my door is on 2nd floor.i paid for delivery so why is it it i have to walk past my mailbox down my driveway to get my magazine.i live on 2nd floor and you have to walk upstairs to get to my door.also are you going to replace a copy of magazine ruined by the weather.

• B
      Jul 29, 2019

and you ask me to verify that i am not a robot.and say click on all buses in picture only it was and rv lol

• M
      Aug 05, 2019

I would much rather get my magazines from a mailbox, rain and snow and irregular delivery just not what I bargained for.