DoorFront Directhgtv magazine

J May 11, 2019

Even though I live in Southern California mornings are still damp here. I go outside this morning to find my HGTV Magazine lying at the end of my driveway. It's in a plastic sleeve but the magazine is wet. And if this is to save me steps, it was lying 4 feet from my mailbox. And not nearer the house. What's wrong with the dry mailbox it was always delivered to?

hgtv magazine

RESOLVED

• DoorFront Direct's response · May 16, 2019

Dear Readers,
    We'd be happy to replace your wet magazine and resolve any service issues you have.
    Please feel free to contact us at www.doorfrontdirect.com.
    Thank you!

• Updated by Doris Tigue · Jul 16, 2019

Missing issues since February 2019

• Updated by Oprah magazine · Aug 10, 2019

I live in a large condo complex. Many people walk on or past my long drive where the magazine is "delivered." This is not secure. I wish to cancel the form of delivery of Oprah Magazine and return to delivery to my locked mailbox located in mailroom building.

• De
    Debra Applegate Aug 19, 2020

I too am sick of paying good money for magazines to be received soaking wet and tossed underneath the car, not anywhere close to my front door or mailbox. I don’t even find them until after the car is moved, sometimes a couple of days. Please deliver my magazines through USPS to my mailbox and not through this lousy service.

• Co
    copperpot Jun 17, 2020

I don't know which talking head at Foodnetwork Magazine decided to change my delivery from the US Postal Service to Doorfront Direct. I am missing several 2019 issues and all of the 2020 issues. Nothing has ever been delivered to my address on the porch, driveway, street or gutter. What a poor excuse for a delivery company.

• Da
    Dawnielle Richmond May 13, 2020

I receive Elle Decor and Women's Health from your service and NEVER receive it on my doorstep as stated. It is delivered open, on the sidewalk rain or shine. Please discontinue this service and deliver my magazines through regular mail so they can arrive undamaged.
    Dawnielle Richmond

• Ro
    Robert Cordelli May 13, 2020

Do not leave on my driveway because of poor weather or
    theif.
    I've gotten ruint magazine that were so bad that I couldn't dry them
    out to read because of rain and poorly sealed plastic covers.
    I'm just out these issues and saddly miss them. I won't go out and buy a new issues.
    Cecelia Cordelli

Joan Whelan Feb 18, 2020

First complaint 1/31/20. Still have not received 2 magazines. no magazines since Thanksgiving. We were given no notice that magazines would no longer be delivered by mail.

• Pa
    paul frederick Feb 05, 2020

call me [protected]

Joanne Kost Feb 02, 2020

My acct# 567516 it has been 5 months since i have received a magazine and i have a subscription till 2021 i have contacted the magazine and they said to write you i have had this subscription for years and never had a problem before and i have not moved

Janeen Franz Feb 01, 2020

I received the latest issue of Architectural Digest this morning. Unfortunately there was rain and my magazine is wet even in the plastic cover. I suggest magazines should not be delivered in the rain and thrown on the wet grass.

Janet Walkup Feb 01, 2020

Magazine was thrown through the gate (which was unlocked) onto the sidewalk & RAIN drenched it. I am still trying to dry it out!

• Ji
    JIMME011 Jan 27, 2020

The DoorDirect delivery has threw my oprah magazine on the sidewalk in water twice now. The maazine was no good so had to throw it away. I understood that it was to be delivered in the doorfront. I would love to have it delivered back to my mailbox, that way it will not be soaked with water on the sidewalk.

• St
    Sterling Parker Jan 18, 2020

I found my magazine dropped this morning at the end of my driveway. It was soaked overnight by my sprinkler system and rain. This is not a great and bright idea since I live in Florida. No issues when delivered to my mailbox - I want my magazine back in my mailbox or cancel my subscription!!! Sterling Parker 8024 Rio Bella Pl., Bradenton, FL.

Comments

• Ed
    Edie Hinson Jan 08, 2020

My name is Edie Hinson. My address is 1426 Fairmont Street Clearwater, Florida 337554. my January 2020 O Magazine was left on the ground in front of my mailbox. It was suppose to be on my doorstep not in the road by the mailbox. Please make sure it is left on my door step in the future. Have a good New Year.

• Na
    Nancy Negohosian Jan 01, 2020

I received the December issue on December 23, 2019. It was all crumpled up. Shouldn't it have been delivered in November? I find this method of magazine delivery to be inadequate. In the past I have had the wrong magazine delivered to me and I just drove it to the correct address.

Manny Pinarreta Dec 19, 2019

I received my latest GQ issue through your service, however it was left on the driveway where it was snowed on. I didn't find it until 2 days later and it was soaked through the plastic wrap.

Marie Kotlowski Dec 17, 2019

I want to discontinue my magazines because I was bullied into them when I said I don't want them. I Have Glaucoma and can't see the print.I was told I was put in a contest.Please remove me as soon as possible. I had help type this.I am broke on Disability [email protected] Marie Kotlowski l 314 Friendship Gardens Howell, N.j.07731

• Ro
    Rochelle Cordova Dec 04, 2019

I've not received my Bon Appetit magazine since June 2019!! I called twice to complain and just today was told I was set up for Doorfront Direct delivery. What?! My mailbox is direct in to my home! (I have a 1930's era home) so not only is it ridiculous not to receive it with my mail, I haven't even received the magazine. Bon Appetit removed me from doorfront delivery so I 'should' receive the magazine now..

Sandra Busch Nov 24, 2019

I should be getting, reminise mag., good housekeeping, country living, womans day. Also consumers digest.

• Ju
    Judithia Nov 18, 2019

I am finding my magazines in the yard and on the driveway, NOT on my doorstep. I was given no choice in this change of delivery. I don't like it at all and i will be contacting Elle to cancel my subscription.

• Db
    dboot9 Nov 18, 2019

This service is suppose to deliver the product to your doorstep, not the middle of our driveway/road. I never asked for this service, I want my old service back, put the magazine back in the mailbox.

found the magazine on the road on 11/11/2019

Very poor.

• Ne
    need new service Nov 04, 2019

Once my magazine was delivered to my front door. The second time it was placed on top of my mailbox. Today it was thrown at the bottom of the driveway. It was soaked through the magazine and the front cover was ruined. I can't even read it! So disappointed!

Anthony m. Pallotta Nov 02, 2019

I do not want the magazine dropped in my driveway it's just as far as my mailbox if you can't place it in my mail then drop the subscription .if I happen to be away which is a lot I don't want the magazine in my driveway period. I did not want DOORFRONT direct. whoever comes up with these crazy ideas should contact the consumer

• Rp
    rp1917 Nov 02, 2019

The two magazines were not delivered to my front door but thrown in my driveway. Also during a heavy rain. Even though they were enclosed in plastic they were soaking wet from the rain.

• Fj
    fjcard Oct 28, 2019

magazine was thrown on my driveway not put in my mailbox. doorfront direct needs to put it in the mailbox or as the name suggest leave it at the front door. if this contues i will cancel my subscription .

• Je
    Jennifer F. Oct 27, 2019

This DoorFront Direct is not convenient or in any way beneficial. My magazines were laying in the sidewalk, near the street, in the pouring rain. Rest assured, these were flung out of a car window with no attempt to get them near the porch. It rained all day, too, so the delivery person knowingly left them in the rain.

Bon Appetit and Food Network Magazines were ruined.

Complaints reported at the DoorFront Direct site get a run time error. Of course.

• Wr
    WReinike Oct 26, 2019

10/18/19 - Magazine left at the end of my driveway NOT at my doorstep as your mailing states delivery will be made. If I have to freaking walk to the end of the driveway to get the magazine, it might as well have been delivered to my mailbox which is right there! PLEASE DELIVER TO THE DOORSTEP.

• Je
    jersey rose Oct 22, 2019

I called my magazine subscriptions and had them remove me from this awful service, just call them and ask them to remove you they will.

• El
    Elibetta Oct 19, 2019

Please deliver to the mailbox that is a few feet away. The magazine is always soaking wet and all the pages are stuck together. I cannot read any of the past years deliveries.
    I will cancel if I get any more pitchedon the driveway or the bushes..
    Why pay?
    Please respond.

Chefstein Oct 13, 2019

My magazines are being put into my newspaper box not the front door like your company advertises...

Comments

• Ve
    Veralisa Oct 12, 2019

Terrible. My magazines are thrown in the driveway in the pouring rain and are unreadable. I will be canceling as soon as I figure my way through the labyrinth of "helpful" websites and phone numbers. I did not ask for this service and do not want it.

• Ho
    Hope Alvarado Sep 28, 2019

The magazine was thrown onto my gravel driveway next to the street;not my front door. Not happy. If this is the way Architectural Digest is to be delivered I will cancel my subscription.

• So
    Somebody who is mad Sep 21, 2019

The most recent issue of the Food Network Magazine was delivered to my driveway. It was found after a teeming rain storm and is unreadable and I cannot get a replacement copy. I have notified the editor of the magazine about this issue and informed her that if this behavior continues, I will cancel my subscription.

• Ca
    Carol papia Sep 21, 2019

Magazine delivered to my house left near the street NOT near my door ruined by the rain poor service. I would rather have it delivered by mail service than left near the street

• Pi
    Pincus Sep 14, 2019

Don't throw the magazines in driveways or the grass.

• Jl
    JLloyd# Sep 11, 2019

On September 3, my Country Living magazine was thrown in my driveway back by my garage...nowhere near my door. It was raining, and the magazine is soaked. completely unreadable. There is no excuse for this...either put it in between the doors or in the mailbox.
    I would like a replacement of this issue-October 2019

• Ra
    Rangers67 Sep 09, 2019

Mailbox delivery is safe. Magazine thrown in my drive way can be picked up by anyone.
    This is an unsafe delivery method and not as convenient as my mailbox. I assume it is a money saver for the Food Network Magazine but it is not reliable.

• Iw
    iwrish Sep 07, 2019

19529 Ravines Court, N FT Myers, Florida 33903

DID NOT order this magazine or any other magazine from this service. I have tried to cancel thru your site and continually get an error message. Do not need or want this service. PLEASE CANCEL IMMEDIATELY.

Marlena Karami Sep 03, 2019

This is not at doorstep and I do not want this service or the magazines in both cases! I never ordered both and this is unauthorized! Photos can be supplied if need be! Do not deliver again!

• Kt
    ktob Sep 02, 2019

leaving my veranda magazine on the grass by my mailbox 250 feet from my house!
    please take me off your list if this is the service you provide.
    Since my mailbox is so far away from my house I have to go to my mailbox that is 250 feet away to ge my mail

• Im
    Im Immortal Aug 31, 2019

It was 2am in the morning and I suddenly hear a sound of paper dropping outside at my porch. I open the door to see what it is and I find a magazine rapped in plastic at my front door with a paper that says "Door front Direct". Is it normal to receive a magazine at 2am?

• Mo
    Monna Journey Aug 24, 2019

I haven't received ANY of my magazines and have tried to contact these people, and each time I do it says the website is unavailable or temporaily disconnected. This is a sham!!!