FILE A COMPLAINT

Complaints & Reviews

food network magazine

your company is a farce. 2 times i find my magazine by my mailbox, the first time on top of a snow bank. your company sucks. whoever you have delivering the merchandise can kiss my ass and suck my dick, they are not worth the powder to blow themselves up. i would appreciate some kind of action to remedy this situation.yor being pai under false pretense and advertising.

food network magazine

Last delivery this month in Simi Valley was less than a foot from the street and in our driveway. By the way our porch is at least 4 ft from where this magazine was located. Not the first time this has happened...Not the last time 'll complain if it continues. If delivered by the USPS this magazine might actually be put in our mail box and safe from the elements...Somebody is paying somebody to do a job...Their Not

[Resolved] no magazine delivery for 3 months

Hello - I was informed by Oprah magazine that you are now responsible for delivery. I am missing issues and there is only an answering machine at the number you post on your (very thin) website. 1) why did my subscription switch to a different carrier without my knowledge and 2) where are my magazines? Please don't tell me they are in my driveway. It is long and you clearly did not get anything to my doorfront directly, despite your name to the contrary. Thank you, Jane

• DoorFront Direct's response · Jan 08, 2020

Dear Janep80,
    At Doorfront Direct, we care about your delivery experience.
    Would you mind sending us your address so we can look into this right away?
    You may email me directly at [email protected] or return my message via this website.
    We want to resolve your concerns.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] whatever magazines I do find they are in the street

My mailbox is at my front door. Now and only if I notice my magazine tossed in the street or driveway at the edge of my yard I am able to receive my magazines before it gets stolen. This is not easier USPO put it in my mailbox. Considering the amount of exact complaints you dont seem to offer what you pledge or CARE. You suck as a company. I tried giving an exact spot to leave the magazines and tried calling you without a response. Whats wrong with you?

• DoorFront Direct's response · Jan 08, 2020

Dear Ms. Cohen,
    At Doorfront Direct, we care about your delivery experience.
    Would you mind sending us your address so we can look into this ASAP?
    We want to resolve your concerns.

food network magazine

Your delivery person tossed the Food Network Magazine at the end of the driveway, which is right next to the mail box. So what do I gain from your "doorstep" delivery. At least the Postal Service puts it in the mailbox, out of the elements. Your system sounds great on paper, but sucks in realty. Your delivery person needs to get out of their vehicle and put the product on my door step. You're certainly not saving me any time or steps.

• Sh
    Shotgunner47 Jan 09, 2020

This is exactly happening to use. Last delivery this month in Simi Valley was less than a foot from the street and in our drive way. By the way our porch is at least 40" from where this magazine was located. Not the first time this has happened...Not the last time 'll complain if it continues.

[Resolved] doorfront direct

This service is supposed to deposit your magazine on your doorstep the 1st time, it was in a puddle in front of my garage, this time it was behind my husbands truck at the bottom of the driveway. This is my second complaint this service is garbage. Any magazine I receive using Doorfront direct is being cancelled. In future I will buy all my magazines at the local book store that way I will be sure to get them, not wet and soggy or stolen.

• DoorFront Direct's response · Jan 07, 2020

Dear DonellenM,
    At Doorfront Direct, we care about your delivery experience.
    Would you mind sending us your address so that we can look into this ASAP?
    We want to resolve your concerns quickly.

bon appetit magazine delivery

Once again my "doorfront" directory was at the bottom of the driveway, near the mailbox I am supposed to be saved from being 'inconvenienced' going to according to Doorfront Direct's own literature that accompanies my magazine.
To add insult to injury, the package was thrown into the only puddle on the driveway, and the magazine was soaked beyond saving when I got home this afternoon.

subscription delivery

I keep finding my magazine being thrown on the ground at the end of my driveway. This morning it was snowing and I just happened to see the outline of the magazine on the ground covered by a dust of snow. I did not sign up for this delivery service nor do I find it "time saving" as I still get my mail daily from my mail box.
Can someone please advise how to remove myself from this delivery service. It's nothing but frustration.

Thank you!

non delivery of magazines ordered, paid for and never delivered

Magazines subscribed to and paid for are not being delivered, and I am requesting future deliveries be done by USPS. The magazines included are Food Network magazine, Bon Appetit magazine, Good Housekeeping Magazine, and others that have been subscribed to and never received. I have requested that my publications be delivered by USPS, but to no avail.

• Updated by Marianne Mandel · Jan 03, 2020

I have not received magazines ordered, paid for and never received. Food Network, Bon appetit, Good house Keeping and probably more that I have ordered since.
    I requested that my magazines be delivered, but no attention has been paid to my request.

[Resolved] magazine

I received invoices for the following magazines: Men's Health, Town& Country, The Oprah Magazine, Food Network Magazine and Women's Health. I spoke to a representative (lost the phone number and cannot find it on the web) and asked that these magazines be cancelled. Please cancel and confirm.

The delivery address is 5-30 Brennan Court, Fair Lawn, New Jersey. You can reach me at [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com.

Thanks. Andrea

• DoorFront Direct's response · Jan 02, 2020

Dear Ms. White,
    At Doorfront Direct, we care about your delivery experience.
    However, we are a delivery-only company; we cannot alter or change subscriptions or subscription data.
    The individual magazine publishers will need to do that.
    It appears you've contacted them directly.
    At this point, the last delivery in our system is during week of Jan 21, 2020.
    If you need anything further, you may email me directly at [email protected] or return my message via this website.
    We want to resolve your concerns ASAP.

[Resolved] o magazine delivery

I received my January issue of O Magazine via Doorfront Direct, which proclaims it will save time since I don't have to walk out to my mailbox. How do you know where my mailbox is? I have a door slot and before I had that installed, my mailbox was attached to my house next to my front door. I found my wet O Magazine lying in my yard near the street - not on my doorstep! I didn't receive my Dec issue at all, and now I'm guessing it was also thrown in my yard - not "delivered" as the post office would do - and someone picked it up.

I will also be contacting O Magazine about this terrible service and request future magazines be delivered by USPS so it actually reaches me.

• DoorFront Direct's response · Jan 02, 2020

Dear Sue MM,
    At Doorfront Direct, we care about your delivery experience.
    So that we may look into this ASAP, would you please send me your address?
    We want to resolve your concerns quickly.

bon appetit magazine [protected]

I sent in a subscription card, got one magazine delivered to a rain puddle, called and have not had a magazine since. Bon Appetite says i'm still on your list, your didn't cancel your crappy, nonexistent service. I haven't seen a magazine since the first one was delivered, imagine my surprise when i received an expiration notice. Where are my magazines? Either deliver a the last six months of perfect, readable Bon Appetit magazines, or give me credit. You guys need to cancel [protected]. I wish you didn't suck as bad as you do.

[Resolved] not receiving my magazines for 6 months

Hi,
I have not been receiving my subscription to Bon Appetit since the June 2019 issue . Since they switched to doorfront direct, not my choice, I have only received one issue and it was not delivered to my doorstep, it was on sidewalk between my house and the neighbors' house. I'm very frustrated because I can't seem to get a response from doorfront direct. Not sure what to do.
Please let me know how I can fix this situation.
Thanks!

• DoorFront Direct's response · Dec 27, 2019

Dear CF33618,
    At Doorfront Direct, we care about your delivery experience.
    Would you mind sending me your address so we can look into this?
    We want to resolve your concerns ASAP.

delivery

Furious that I am paying for a service where I don't receive my magazines. I seem to only be receiving the promotional ones that are complementary. I called the company that I subscribe through and she said that all of the publications are working through your front direct in the state of New York. I come home every day excited to check my mail for interior design magazines. Since I have moved here in August I've received two magazines within a five month span. This is pathetic!!!

oprah magazine delivered in the middle of a common driveway instead of my front porch, or better yet, safely in my mailbox.

My Oprah magazine has been consistently dropped near my garage door instead of my front door/porch. I have a common driveway and the magazine gets driven over, wet or otherwise damaged. I am getting ready to change my subscription to digital. I don't understand why my magazine is no longer delivered to my mailbox as in the past. This is unsatisfactory.

Melissa Williams

have not received my magazines for months

I ordered Harpers Bazaar and Elle Magazine in January 2019.
I received copies of each magazine that were thrown on my
front door step. For the months of August and Sept. I got the magazines, I have not received any more copies of the magazines
since then. I called the magazines customer service and they say they are
being sent. I went to my local post office to complain also. I don't know who is to blame but I would like to receive what I paid for.

• Updated by 28magazines · Dec 11, 2019

I have also not received my Allure Magazine and the HGTV Magazine and the Harpers Bazaar.

[Resolved] magazines

This is a joke! Magazines were thrown on the driveway by the street, next to the mailbox! NOT at the front door as per their advertising!! The magazines were soaked and dirty. Who was the idiot that thought this would work??? Lazy, incompetent delivery people. I even have a "circle drive" that they could use, This is far worse that the USPS ever did. You should be fired. Then I tried to submit a complaint directly to my affiliate and it was repeatedly stopped due to an error in the application...I can't even let them know. Unbelievable.

• DoorFront Direct's response · Dec 09, 2019

Dear Ms. Wilbur,
    At Doorfront Direct, we care about your delivery experience.
    Would you mind sending me your address so we can look into this right away?
    We want to resolve your concern ASAP.

service

This company is trying to compete with the USPS by under cutting their delivery pricing by exploiting your local paper carriers. They pay these people pennies to do this which doesn't even cover the extra gas and time as many of these deliveries are not on their normal paper delivery route addresses. Never are paid what was promised if they get paid at all. I delivered 33 of these magazines which toke 2 extra hours plus 1/8 of a tank of gas and that figured out to a whopping $8.03. I received $4.75 from them, which didn't even pay for the extra 2 gallons of gas. Not to mention it's the middle of winter with icy roads and walk ways to the front door at 3-o-clock in the morning.

magazine delivery

For the last 4-6 months my magazine has been delivered via door front direct, and not by my choice. Every month it is dropped at the end of my driveway, usually in s spot where it would accidentally get run over. Today I found the magazine in it's sealed plastic wrap in another bag as it was raining. When I took out the magazine it felt a bit soggy, and when I turned the first page the binding came apart.
Also, I've noticed that the last few months my magazine arrives about 2 weeks later than it did when it used to be delivered to my mailbox. I'm really unhappy with this service.

magazine delivery

I was signed up for this service by my magazine subscriptions but it is not working out as it entails. I...