DoorFront Direct Logo

DoorFront Direct

Having problems with DoorFront Direct?

DoorFront Direct reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 11, 2019. The latest review Food network magazine ... was posted on May 18, 2021. The latest complaint magazine delivery was resolved on Jan 13, 2020. DoorFront Direct has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 248 reviews. DoorFront Direct has resolved 46 complaints.

DoorFront Direct Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DoorFront Direct Customer Service. Initial DoorFront Direct complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DoorFront Direct above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DoorFront Direct. Discuss the issues you have had with DoorFront Direct and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DoorFront Direct Complaints & Reviews

DoorFront DirectI did not order this

I am getting a Marie Claire magazine that I didn't order or want. There is no area on your website to CANCEL, which makes this all the more fishy. Sign someone up and make it impossible to stop. I'm sure this was tacked on through some other purchase and i'm being charged for something I don't even open. Please let me know who to contact or how to CANCEL!

Cara Ramsey

DoorFront DirectFood network magazine

2nd time magazine was left in standing water and not even close to my front door which was in a dry covered porch with my mailbox next to the door. Each time the magazine is so wet the cover peels away from the paper it's printed on. Worse thing the publisher could have done was to go to this service. Canceling my subscription to the magazine as I can't read it in the condition it's in when delivered by Doorfront Direct.

Food network magazine

DoorFront DirectMagazine delivery

My Foodnetwork Magazine is now being delivered by Doorfront Direct rather USPS. They are suppose to put the magazine on my front step, but it now thrown in my driveway by the street, 2 steps from the mailbox. I have tried to contact the local delivery but have had no response. I had no option for this form of delivery and would prefer USPS, at least I will receive a dry magazine. If this cannot be resolved, I will cancel my subscription.
      Nancy Goff

3231 Yorktown Dr
          Tallahassee, FL
          [protected]@gmail.com

DoorFront Directhgtv magazine

The magazine is just thrown in our driveway and as such it sometimes gets parked over or run over. Just not a good idea, additionally it was only in one plastic bag. It had rained and water soaked the edges of the magazine closest to the end of the bag opening.
        When we first had this subscription delivered using DoorFront Direct it was delivered on our covered front walkway close to the front door.

• Ju
            Julia La Jun 25, 2020

HGTV AND VERANDA Magazine. I don't appreciated my magazines thrown at the end of drive way, especially during bad weather here in N.Y. They have been damaged many times from the weathers or someone backing over them. Never had this problem when they were delivered by USPS service. I am fed up with this bad service. I will cancel my subscriptions if this problem continue.

DoorFront DirectMagazine

You now deliver my hgtv magazine and I do not appreciate it being thrown in my flower bed! I will be canceling my subscription. This is very bad customer service! Please do not throw it in my flower bed. Are your people to lazy to get out and take it to the door? Seriously?? Until I get my subscription canceled do not throw it in my flowers!! Take it to the door!!! I dont see how u guys stay in business with all your complaints on here...

Door Front DirectDelivery of magazine

I used to get my food network magazine in the mail, my mail box is right outside my front door.

For some reason doorfrontdirect.com is now tossing my magazine on the sidewalk.

How rude they claim to be convenient and leave my magazine at my doorstep. They don't even get near my doorstep, in fact it is tossed on the sidewalk and often not even in front of my house. People walk on it on the sidewalk and possibly take it with them as there have been times I haven't gotten it. When it rains, it gets wet.

Shame on this company.

DoorFront Directhgtv magazine

I used to receive this magazine in my mailbox which I liked but now Doorfront Direct throws it on my driveway. I wouldn't complain if it was actually delivered on my doorstep as advertised by Doorfront Direct but I deplore it being thrown onto my driveway. Also, when it was delivered to my mailbox, I at least knew when it was here and it was protected from the weather. I no longer have those conveniences now.

DoorFront DirectWhere it is left

I don't understand your business. instead of putting it in my mailbox which is the most convenient, you throw it on he side walk in the rain on the front of my driveway. Now my magazine gets wet and I have to walk all the way down the driveway to get it. Even if it where to go on my doorstep I would still have to bend down to get it off the ground. [ NOT convenient ] So again, I dont understand what part of it being on the ground is better than being in my mailbox.

Please explain to me in detail. I dont want an automated [censored] response.
                Glenn Baker

food network magazine as well as others

DoorFront Directhgtv magazine

5/4/20 received a soaked wet magazine, unreadable, don't want anymore😷cancel unacceptable, lousey serviceHGTVI explained and also am including a photo of unreadable material thrown in my driveway, why would anyone want to pay for things they can't even read after hanging up in sun to try And save, forget it.

hgtv magazine

DoorFront DirectDelivery of elle / women's health magazine

Today I picked up my copies of Elle and Women's Health both in one ripped bag and soak and wet.
                    To call their service Doorfront Direct is a joke. The magazines are always at the foot of my driveway. Should change their service name to Driveway Direct

As I wrote in my complaint letter to the deliverer: "What a great concept, you save the magazine companies money and waste mine." This service is crap.
                    I was very happy getting my magazines in my mailbox.

• Ba
                        Barbara Beam May 21, 2020

I totally agree. I was totally satisfied with getting my magazines in the mailbox. Now, they are tosses on the driveway, never at my doorway. I agree with renaming the service Driveway Direct.
                        Didn't ask for this service, don't like it, and don't want it!

DoorFront DirectVeranda magazine

Just received my first Issue of Veranda after signing on. It was wet, because the bag was open and on the sidewalk in the front of my apartment building. No porch in the building. Raining, and it was wet, probably would have been stolen if not for the rain. If I had known this was their delivery option, I would have not signed up for it. Ridiculous, especially in a large city like Chicago, which is why I had to cancel my Tribune subscription, because people STEAL this kind of thing. Go through USPS, they can use the business.

DoorFront DirectMagazine delivery vogue & baazar

I have complained to both the publishers of both magazines: the Hearst corporation, as well as to the door front direct local service directly.in response, I got one VOGUE magazine that was two months old & never received any further magazines after the one delivery. Is there anyway to get my magazines delivered through the post office? At least they get it right!

DoorFront DirectMagazine delivery

Received several magazines and they WERE NOT on my doorstep. They freakin threw them on the ground in the rain at my mailbox. You call that door direct. Shame on you. The person who delivered to 118 Wagon Trail Mooresville Indiana 46158 needs to be reprimanded or fired. This needs to be fixed before my next set get thrown somewhere where they can be stolen. Nice and wet even in plastic.

Magazine delivery

DoorFront DirectWomen's health magazine

I don't want this magazine delivery any longer. I live in an apartment complex and magazines are left at front door outside soaking wet even though wrapped in plastic and under snow this is not acceptable. It was fine in my mailbox no problems now this.Just cancel this sucks. I use to order alot of magazines but not now this is ridiculous. We should have had a choice to cancel if we didn't want this inconvenient service.

DoorFront DirectFood network magazine delivery

Ok.. Great concept; doorfront direct, providing the magazine actually makes it at least close to the doorfront. C'mon guys... Twice, twice, i'm fishing my food network magazine from the street side of my neighbors property. At least it hasn't rained yet... Can we at least get it c l o s e to my front door or garage door even??? I saw the magazines lying on the grass next door and something told me to check out what I thought was her garbage blown from a trash can... Hmmmm... My magazine???
                              I'm assuming this is the client number...#fnm2268036171/6#

DoorFront DirectDelivery of food network magazine april 12 2020

I received a delivery by DoorFrontDirect delivery service of my subscription for the May issue of Food Network Magazine totally water damaged. The magazine, in sealed plastic wrap, was left lying in a puddle of water in my driveway, no less than 4 feet from the entry door. There is a personal mail delivery slot adjacent to this door, and a protected delivery basket just inside the storm door of the entry. This magazine is still sealed inside the plastic wrapper but is mostly a disintegrating mass of mush.
                                This is a paid subscription for the regular delivery of Food Network Magazine, and I hopefully expect this to be replace with a new copy.
                                I will also contact the publisher and attempt to notify DoorFrontDirect requesting new replacement of this May issue Food Network Magazine.

Apr 13, 2020

DoorFront Direct — Delivery of subscription magazines

This company is definitely not door front. They randomly throw somewhere around my driveway and I sometime...

DoorFront DirectRuined, wet magazine

My hgtv magazine was delivered yesterday, sunday, thrown at the end of my driveway in the rain, so my issue is ruined. Door front direct means deliveded to the front door where it's dry and I would find it.
                                  Since we didn't go outside yesterday who would know it was there.
                                  This is the 2nd issue that was thrown to the end of my driveway, at least last time it wasn't raining, just chewed up.
                                  This is not a good service at all.

Ruined, wet magazine
                                  Ruined, wet magazine

DoorFront DirectMagazine delivery

A solution in search of a problem. Magazine left at the end of my driveway which means it's about the same number of steps as to my mailbox. P. Us I have to bend over to pick it up. This could be a real issue for handicapped individuals. The fact it's not in my mailbox heightens the possibility of theft. Also runs the risk that I might not see it at all, should it be off to the side or under a vehicle. I almost tossed it as unsolicited advertising.

DoorFront DirectMagazine delivery on driveway

My last issue of Women's Health was left on the driveway, near the road. It was in a bag, but was banged up. I may have driven over it - I don't know how long it was there.

This is not convenient - the drop point was about 10 feet from the mailbox, and over 100 feet from my door. If the magazine was in the mailbox, it would have been in better shape.

How can I revert back to mailbox delivery?

• Mi
                                          Michael McEnaney Apr 05, 2020

As a mailman for USPS, I can only tell you that Doorfront Direct is not allowed to put magazines in your mailbox. I once found one in my customers mailbox and removed it. Brought it to my boss and returned it to Doorfront Direct as postage due. Not sure whether you have to contact Doorfront or the magazine itself to go back to USPS delivery. Good luck and hope everything works out.