DonnaPlay.comSign in

A

Hii.. I just saw that you debit money from my account. I don't even know what is this Donna play. And I don't know when by mistake I registered for that and when I try to sign in that's says, this email is not matched.
[protected]@gmail.com or Anjali.[protected]@yahoo.com.au my email address I don't know which one I used but I have just these two accounts and I tried both of them but not worked. So I just want to say that o don't want this membership would be able to cancel it. And please cancel my membership and give me my money back as soon as possible.
Anjali