Menu
Dominion Towing Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Dominion Towing
reviews & complaints

dominiontowing.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

Dominion Towing Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Dominion Towing at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Dominion Towing has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Dominion Towing. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Dominion Towing reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Dominion Towing reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
M
11:53 pm EST

Dominion Towing Unlawful towing from residence and Action of Dominion Towing Lorton Driver

I am appalled about what happened to me.

The Dominion Towing Lorton Driver is a crook. The driver hanging around on Hagel Circle in Lorton is a terrible person.

I was taking my groceries out, for 2 minutes mind you, when I walked back out I see the Dominion Towing Lorton driver. I said "Wait a minute I live here I was just putting my groceries away" (you can see my door where I was)

The Dominion Towing Lorton Driver stated "If you pay me $50 I will leave you car and will not take it" I was so upset I said "I don't have $50 do not take my car"

The Dominion Towing Lorton Driver stated "If you can make it back and catch me I'll give you your car"

I said "Fine I'm going to get the money"

I ran to my house and when I came back he was slowly driving I was right behind him screaming that I had his $50. I ran waving the $50 as he drove faster.

The Dominion Towing Lorton Driver stuck his middle finger out of the driver window and drove really fast. My car was still turned on and I have the key. My car is a keyless ignition.

He asked me for money to leave my car alone and act like if nothing had happened.

Desired outcome: Refund and apology from the owner about the driver.

Read full review of Dominion Towing
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
T
10:30 am EDT

Dominion Towing illegal towing - predatory towing

It Monday morning, October 14th (Columbus day) and I start my day with a phone call from my 85 year old father in a panic over his missing car. He lives in Tall Tree (a Condo-neighborhood in Annandale, VA). My father's car is in the shop so CARMAX gave him a loaner - His car (in the shop) has Handicapped Tags on it so he did not park in his usual designated handicapped parking place - nope... he did the right thing with his loaner and parked in a regular space (parked in the space next to the handicapped space because he didn't want to get towed - I watched him put the Visitor's tag in loaner so he would NOT get towed - I made sure it was there.) They towed him anyway.

We went to the tow lot where the guy behind the counter stated the car was parked for more than 4 consecutive nights (per the community rules) and he proceeded to show us pictures from each night. Problem is... he could only find pics of 2 (non-consecutive nights) — huh? He made a call and was told it was 3 consecutive nights but we would have to pay and take it up with the main office. My poor father was starting to hyper-ventilate because he was getting more upset so, I paid to get his out of there.
upon arriving at work (yep, I have to work on a holiday0, I called Dominion's main number, gave the representative the information I had and explained the situation. She stated the policy was NOW 2 nights AND 11:59PM to 12:01 AM counts as 2 nights... again HUH? - get your story straight lady!

This place is a scam - they are predatory and I am going to take this to one of the local TV news channels (since I videoed the entire transaction). I am sure the condo association is unaware of these predatory practices since they have made every effort to accommodate my parent's needs in the community.

To tow an 85 year-old, handicapped man's car (who only uses the car to visit my mom in the nursing home up the street) - a man on a fixed-income, barely making ends meet - they really should be ashamed of themselves.

I will be in contact with the home owner's association to try and change the company they utilize and see if they can get our money back.

Predatory!

Read full review of Dominion Towing
Hide full review

Is Dominion Towing legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Dominion Towing as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Dominion Towing stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Dominion Towing should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Dominion Towing earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Dominion Towing achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Dominion Towing. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Dominiontowing.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Dominion Towing website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Dominiontowing.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Dominion Towing protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Dominion Towing has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Dominion Towing contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Dominion Towing?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dominion Towing Customer Service. Initial Dominion Towing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dominion Towing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dominion Towing. Discuss the issues you have had with Dominion Towing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.