Dollar Treeno air conditioning

N

The air conditioner doesn't work. It's at least 90 degrees in this store. I have been in several times and always the same. Way too hot to shop. Also the lights keep turning off. I was in the ladies room and the lights went out. Pitch black in there and I ran into the trash can trying to get out. I will no longer shop at this dollar tree on rose dale and calloway in Bakersfield California. The employees are really nice but they are dripping in sweat trying to do their jobs. I feel sorry for them having to work in those conditions. If not resolved I will be taking other steps to make sure problems are dealt with.