Dollar Rent A Carcustomer service at counter

I went to counter at San Antonio Airport Sunday morning to pick up my midsize SUV I had purchased through Priceline. I was helped by ( I believe her name to be Alex )at the counter. She said hello.Needed my credit card, Id for my reservation. Everything was going great until then she said did I want to upgrade for a certain amount. She proceeded to let me know that the vehicle that I was about to get wouldn't have the leg room, space, comfort of the other SUV. I was feeling very uncomfortable because it sounded like it wasn't even a SUV. I then asked her was I not getting the midsize SUV I picked out? She said yes and then I was thinking why are you trying to make me feel bad because I don't want to upgrade. She definitely needs retraining!!! I didn't wake up early in the morning for some pushy sales pitch. She was terrible and then when I went down to get my SUV, I was pleasantly taken care of by RICK who gave me a vehicle that was just fine! If I wanted a huge SUV, I would have ordered it. ( I did have to exchange vehicle that morning because of a warning light on steering wheel, but nevertheless, RICK again was very helpful and I got another SUV that was just fine. Maybe RICK should be at the counter and the lady at where cars are! Just a thought! Hopefully if I ever choose you all again, I hope you improve your front counter customer service. Regards, Pamela Anderson. I was there 10/6/ 2019 and returned car 10/7/2019

Te