Dollar Generalwrongfully dismissed

i worked for dollar general for a year i really liked my job.i really had
big plans working with this company.we went through 4 store managers
in that length of time.well i had a district manager that used me the store
manager and the asst. manager.there were other people working there
that didn't like me.finally its got to the point that they we accusing me of
stupid things that i didn't do.i was getting so upset but, i hung in there
because i wanted and needed my job.well i couldn't tell you all the things
they did. oh and i was promoted to 3rd key to during all this .but
according to the district manager i wasn't experience enough to be store
manager when i have been in retail for 25+YRS.so they finally let me go
by wrongfully dismissing me.oh but guess what they all lost their jobs
shortly afterwards.i have beening trying to get my job back now if you
were corporate office wouldn't this tell you something? i am hoping they
will hire me back as store manager.

• Ke
    kelly May 22, 2009

and you my friend need to understand that you are just an ### running your mouth you have no idea what dollar general is about and you never will so find someone else to torment

• Ke
    kelly May 22, 2009

ok jason is a person that has been on everyones complaint board saying one thing or another he just wants to run his immature little mouth someone that doesn't know what hard work is and probably never will. And Carolyn dear dollar general corp has been getting away with firing people for the wrong things for years i hate to say it but unless they get a new regional and a new district manager you won't be hired back and usually when your let go they put down no rehire believe me i wished they gave me a another chance they always seem to take the word of part time employees rather than the ones actually working hard

• 53
    53310761 May 19, 2009

I thoroughly agree that most of the grammar and writing on here is just deplorable. If you want respect and you want people to listen to you, then you have to communicate clearly. If the grammar in this post is any indication of how this person communicated on the job, well...

It DOES matter; it doesn't make a difference if it's a post on the internet or if it is direct business correspondence. Spelling, grammar and clarity do matter.

• john7777 May 16, 2009

Can't we all just get along?

• john7777 May 15, 2009

Maybe you shouldn't aim so high. Like being hired back on as store manager. If everyone lost there job I really don't think they will hire you back. Not being mean just saying.