Dollar General — service
The Dollar General in Providence Kentucky has an employee that is always curse with me. Stacy acts like it is a strain to be nice. Both my wife and myself are treated poorly. I plan on doing my shopping when possible at another location. Do you do back ground checks?
I know my wife was doing resets. For a company that does subcontract work. Since then she has been curse with us both. My wife was told she needed to hurry by Stacy. At the time we did not realalize she had Parkinson Disease. She has since quit doing resets as a subcontractor. She uses a cane and she is 55 years old.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store 
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee