Dollar General — noise complaint
I live behind the Rosamond, CA Dollar General. The alarm has gone off at least 7 times in the middle of the night and in the early morning and each time it goes off for 30 minutes. When I call to ask why it is going off I'm told that either someone is trying to break in, or the balloons inside have set the alarm off (I've been given this reason for 3 of the 7 times). The last time I was given the reason about the balloons I asked that they move them as I work and my children go to school and we need our sleep. This is beyond ridiculous and completely under their control. As for the intensity of the alarm. I would think there is something that could be done to lower the volume or to use flashing lights to scare off would be criminals.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working