Dollar Generalmanager was rude and disrespectful. store #03721

V

I am a regular customer for several years. I spend an average of $400 month in Dollar General located in San Saba, Tx.
I went to get mascara and facial scrub. I stopped to look through the clothing because it had a 50% off sign. I noticed the manager kept walking past me several times watching me. I took the mascara and facial scrub to the register and asked the cashier if I could leave it there while I looked at clothing, she said "yes". I spent many years working in retail and trained people to watch for shoplifters, so it was VERY obvious the manager was watching me as if I was shoplifting. When I went to pay for my items the manager came up behind me and stood there as the cashier scanned my items. Then the manager asked me where the items were that I had gotten from the makeup aisle. I told her I brought them to the register and just paid for them. The cashier confirmed it. This manager has always treated me like this, but she ignores the people that are well known shoplifters. She has even hired people that are well known for shoplifting (small town).
I will NEVER shop at the Dollar General in San Saba, Tx. (#03721) as long as that woman is manager!