Disqusdisqus

I Jul 13, 2019

Disqus is just another data tracking system that seeks to manipulate the narrative.

I tested their system using 3 traceable accounts and 3 untraceable accounts. I repeated this across two intervals over a period of 6 months. Each of the traceable accounts represented conservative, liberal, and moderate political views respectively. I used the same formula for the non-traceable accounts.

For every interval, ALL of the non-traceable accounts were labeled as spammers within a period of 6-24 hours, regardless of their political commentary and posting frequency. Conclusion: if they do not know exactly who and where you are, you cannot use their service.

For the traceable accounts, all of the conservative accounts were labeled as spammers within a period of 2-3 weeks. I was careful to avoid hate speech and I followed all of the community rules. So, these accounts were basically disabled for representing conservative ideas, period.

To this day, the liberal accounts are still active and the moderate accounts only receive the occasional spammer designation, which only coincides with right-leaning posts.

Finally, an acquaintance of mine was contacted by an anonymous account on social media during all of this. They were told that I had been posting conservative commentaries on the Breitbart comments section and that I was a racist...even though I am Latinx and I never posted anything racist.

DO NOT USE DISQUS, REGARDLESS OF YOUR POLITICAL AFFILIATION! THEY BEHAVE LIKE COMMUNISTS, WITH THE GOAL OF ACHIEVING A ONE PARTY SYSTEM.