Disneylandbad service

C

My name is Consuelo Simental my family and I went to Disneyland for the 1st time on 3/22/17 thru 3/26/17 . I am really disappointed for many factors. First of all it was ridiculous that everyday there were so many rides closed or down. Not only 1 day but almost every day. The rides that were down were Materhorn, Indiana Jones, Space Mountain, Autotopia, train, character boat, Pirates of the Carribean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Not mentioning that there were no Fireworks during the week. And to top it off of the weekend days they cancelled the fireworks due to weather. When weather was perfectly fine no air no nothing. I think that out out of courtesy to the people that spend sooo much money in going to Disneyland. Disneyland should at least post it on website where visible when buying tickets and planning their days. Also on 1 of the days of the fireworks it was just HORRIBLE the way your employee handle the crowd. They shoved us and would not be nice about it . I tried explaining that half of my party was in another land waiting for me with fast passes and with my toddler which peed on his pants for not letting pass by to take him to a restroom. After I literally Stopeed them and told them in their face that I had to go to restroom. But they wouldn't let us pass by. Also ont he very last night we were there at Disneyland the very last ride my son and daughter were on was the Indiana Jones and it stopped twice. First time was just for like 1-2 min the second time was like for 10 minutes my son has slight autism and was very scared. Then I was waiting for my oldest daughter to do the baby switch well that was the last ride since they stopped for so long and I was unable to ride on Indiana Jones. All this is very sad because I am a single mother worke extremely hard to make money stretch and meet ends and still took me a cuple years to take my kids for the first tim wand this happens. In our experience it was very sad and awful our experience to "The Happiest Place on Earth" and the saddest part is that probably by the time I'm able to save up again they won't be soo little and will have to wonder how a lot of rides and nice fireworks are. Please I ask that somehow you can help me at least with some kind of discount or even help me out please my kids have been thru a lot recently they lost their dad this was one way of easing their pain a little.
Consuelo Simental