Disneyland Interactive Logo

Disneyland Interactive

Having problems with Disneyland Interactive?

+1 714 520 6222 (Website Support)
+1 714 781 4636 (Tickets & Guest Information)
+1 714 781 3463 (Dining Reservations)
+1 714 956 6425 (Hotel Reservations)
+1 877 560 6477 (Merchandise Guest Services)
+33 160 306 053 (France, Paris)
+86 213 158 0000 (China, Shanghai)
+852 35 503 388 (Hong Kong)
+81 453 305 211 (Japan, Tokyo)
+1 866 443 4763 (Aulani, Hawaii)
500 South Buena Vista Street

1-1 Maihama, Urayasu-shi, Chiba-ken, 279-8511, Japan

Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Ko Olina, Hawai'i, 92-1185 Ali'inui Drive, Kapolei, HI 96707

Complaints & Reviews

Disney Channelthe disney commercial on disney channel

Black history. The fat girl has her facts all wrong martin lurther king did not walk for freedom. He walked to stop segregation. The way she said what she said sounded very racist... I grew up watching disney channel and the show was always encouraging everybody to get along. And take care of the the world. How about. Instead of yall trying to make more segregation issues. How about yall say nice things that will encourage the kids to end racism

Disney Channelcancelling girl meets world

When i saw on the news that my favorite show girl meets world was going to be cancelled it broke my heart. That show has always been my motivation to keep being positive in life. I don't understand why the show would be cancelled if there are so many fans that watch it. the show is and has always been a hit. I have been watching all the past shows and every time i watch them i understand more about how life should happen. The behind the scenes episode showed how many fans rowan blanchard and sabrina carpenter have from being in the show. Why would the show crush so many fans for one of the biggest hits from disney channel. If there was any possible way to reconsider to keep the show on air it should happen. i have had hard times in school and the show made me keep a positive mind that it will get better even when there are hard times. When the show goes off the air it wont just anger fans but it will be dearly missed for the great effect on young teenagers.

pobarjenkins Jan 07, 2017

I'm sorry a show that meant so much to you is being canceled. While you may know a lot of fans, that doesn't mean it has a huge viewership or fanbase overall. According to Forbes, the viewership declined from an average 5.16 million viewers to 1.5 million. Contracts for actors may have come into consideration as well.

mazura Jan 21, 2017

My 14 yr old granddaughter watched Girl Meets World's last show yesterday afternoon. She came into my room, with tears in her eyes, asking 'Why would they cancel the best Disney show there is?'. GMW was the only show she really liked on Disney - sure, she'll watch some of the others, hoping they'll improve, but they stay the same. She said she understands that Disney never has a program last more than 3 or 4 years (which she agrees with me, is a stupid way to run a program) - but was wondering why they couldn't give them at least 4 years. I told her that the viewership probably went down during that ignorant 'triangle' stuff - she agreed that may have caused the downfall, cause she lost interest during that time also, but once she saw that they got away from that during 'the lodge' show, she was excited about it again. What kind of writers would do something like that to a supposed 'family show' - that doesn't happen much in real life . She has decided to stop watching Disney - thanks for that - the only half way 'clean' programming on the air - and you ruin it for her with all the junk you're bringing to the channel. She liked Liv & Maddie until you took them to California - so now she's lost that one too. She loved Jessie and Good Luck Charlie, but yep, they're gone too. Then you put garbage like Hannah Montana reruns back on. Disney is losing it - no wonder they're losing viewers also.

Disneyland — Manhandling 5 yr old autistic grandson

On January 8 2016, I, my 5 yr old Grandson and 3 others went to Disneyland with tickets purchased through our...

DisneylandParking

i want to make a complaint about a Disney employee his name was jonathan from tellery .me my husband and kids where waiting for the mickey van when jonathan and a few other employees where all playing by the mickey van he was rude and using foul language calling one of the employees a female dog thanks to him my 2 year old keeps repeating that word .i am appalled at this young mans behavior and want immediate action taken .

Disney Channel — inappropriate comments in the tv shows

In the new Disney Channel series Bunk'd, I have noticed that the woman Gladys has said a few things that...

Disneyland CA — Good Friend paid, but turned away due to overcrowding. Lives near Canada but only given some 2 year tickets

My friends, Angie and Chris Bosecker of Stanwood, WA bought tickets and traveled to California. They were...

Disney Channel — actress jennifer veal

Actress Jennifer Veal is a very bad role model, my Daughter was a big fan of hers so we went to watch some of...

Disney Channelthe new shows are not good

The new shows on Disney Channel are not good. Ever since Disney got rid of the good shows like that's so Raven or Good Luck Charlie or Kim Imposable and any other old show I'm not saying that the actors are bad it's the ideas. If Disney Channel had like a 3 days out of the week play old shows that would good please

• Re
            Reviewer38181 Jan 18, 2016

The new show Mako mermaids is basically ripping off the show on teen nick "H2o just add water" they are both exactly the same, also it is just plain stupid and cheesy. I think that you should take off that show immediately and start playing more re runs of good luck Charlie, Jessie the suite life on deck, the suite life of Zack and Cody, wizards of Waverly place, etc.

• Ar
            Art3mis Mar 26, 2017

I completely agree with you! Disney Channel/Disney XD is in a downward spiral, canceling so many good shows and adding awful replacements! I will make a list of all the shows that were canceled, and compare the replacements.

GOOD SHOWS THAT WERE CANCELED:
            Ant Farm- This was the first time a show I was into had ever been canceled. I was disappointed, as viewers only got about three episodes to watch Olive and Fletcher's relationship blossom, and half and episode for Chyna and that rapper dude. This show could definitely have gone on for another season.
            Dog With A Blog- I do actually understand why Disney canceled this, which was the ratings were dropping rapidly. I too found a growing disinterest in the show, with Disney trying to promote a new positive message with each episode. However, I feel like there was a lot that was left unexplained, and this show could have continued as well.
            Phineas and Ferb- This was the breaking point for so many fans that had dutifully watched every episode in all six seasons. I feel like there could have been a spin-off series for the episode "Act your Age" or "Tales of the Resistance", but Disney just shut it down.
            Mighty Med- This was a short show, only two seasons long. I know they canceled it because they wanted to make Elite Force, which was a good idea, but I find it lacking in plot, and missing so many characters, especially Horace. This was probably my favorite show, and was very sad when I heard it was canceled.
            Lab Rats- Again, this was solely canceled for Elite Force, which was missing so many key elements of this show. Adam and Leo, the comic relief, are nonexistent in it, and there were many unsolved notes. For example, after Bionic Rebellion, Sebastian promised he would come back. I assume he will in elite force, but I only got up to episode 11 of elite force before xfinity TVGO was deleted.
            Jessie-Another breaking point, this show was great, again only canceled for a mediocre spin-off, Bunked. A favorite to many, I often find myself watching reruns.
            REPLACEMENT SHOWS THAT AREN'T AWFUL, BUT NOT GREAT EITHER-
            K.C. Undercover- I was a huge fan of this, but it really became an awful show towards the third season. I loved the character of Brett, and wish there was more of him.
            Star Wars Rebels- I could rant for hours about this but I only have five minutes. Good show, but got really bad in the third season, especially with Kanan's blindness.
            Girl Meets World- I did not either watch or like this show, but many of my friends did and I know they liked it.
            BAD REPLACEMENT SHOWS-
            I Didn't Do It- Probably one of the worst shows Disney has ever produced. No plot, and characters were lacking.
            Liv and Maddie- This show could go under the other banner, but I put it here because of the new spin-off, Cali style. Not great, and needs some more action/comic relief.
            Wander Over Yonder- I personally liked this show, but a lot of people did not. Disney realized this at the end of season 2, and began setting up for "The End of the Galaxy"
            Bunked- Again, a mediocre show that replaced Jessie, without the elements that made it a good show. I originally was hooked, as it reminded me of my own wonderful sleepaway camp, but plot lines grew boring and there was no comedy.
            THANKS FOR READING MY RANT!

Disney Channel — good luck charlie - inappropriate content

I am a father of a young girl who enjoys watching the Disney show Good Luck Charlie; the show has always been...

Disney Channeltv show violetta

The tv show " violetta " the words don't go with the mouths its like they're foreign and they are saying words From the script in a different language and then some american actors have read out words and Disney has edited it in . The whole point of my complaint is that the words don't go with their mouths and several other people have said the same . My soloution for this would be just take down the show and use american actors and make sure the words go with the mouths . I sadly can't get any proof but here in the UK thats what happens on the TV show . Finally some shows are inapropriate for children .

• We
              WestCoastLover Aug 20, 2013

It's called dubbing. It's incredibly common. Expand your horizons and enjoy (or not) the show based on its merits, not based on a desire to have everything on your TV conform to all things British.

AnonymousGirly1 Oct 18, 2013

This is so true, I put it on for about 2 minutes and got so irritated by it I had to change over this problem seriously needs to be sorted!!
              The program is soon going to loose more and more viewers.
              GET IT SORTED ASAP then people might stop complaining and actually be able to enjoy the programme.

anonymous fan Feb 24, 2014

Well can I just say that its not about the mouths moving at different times but its about enjoying the show. I would definitely not rreqrequest taking down the whole show because some people actually love this show! Also if you dont like it then dont watch it.

Anonymus10 Feb 10, 2016

The actors voices and mouthing doesn't go together and the story line is so rubbish! Bullying is also encouraged!

Disney Channelterrible shows

I now hate, I repeat hate disney channel now. The new shows they have are just terrible, even Cartoon Network is better, they made a channel that shows all of the old tv shows and movies. Why can't u do that instead of making disney xd. The older movies and shows were the best. And Dylan's spouses idea was amazing, I don't understand why u denied it and convinced them to leave disney channel, that was one of my favorite shows to watch, now I dot even bother changing to that channel.

Disney Channeladvert

My daughter always watches Disney channel, recent, y there has been this new advert where the people in the advert are doing the things they want to do or are supposed to be doing. As these children are doing this a line with a Disney channel show name and character flys past them and makes them drop what they are doing to watch the show. My daughter no longer wants to read or play outside, all she wants to do is watch Disney channel. In my opinion this is sending a very bad impression to children, telling them not to go outside or read or do the stuff they want to, but rather watch Disney channel.

Disney Channeljessie

My younger sister watches disney channel almost all the time, and yesterday she was watching the show 'jessie.' the show is about a young nanny who takes care of a family of rich children because their parents are mostly away.in this particular episode, a new girl had come to the children's school. She was so obviously did up to be different it was pathetic. She was dressed in black and grey jeans, big black boots, and black t-shirts. She came on the show and immediately began making political statements. These included that she wanted death to capitalism and cooperate greed, she opposed deforestation, and supported women's equality. This is a show for kids. Most of these kids don't even know what capitalism is and disney has actors on their demanding death to it? I understand everyone is entitled to their political opinion just as much as the next person. These are easily influenced kids though, and their sending very strong messages about highly controversial issues. That's not right. I want my kids to come to their own educated opinions about whats right and wrong when they're at an age where they can actually fully comprehend concepts such as capitalism, socialism, and such. I don't want them to be 8 years old talking about how they wish for corporate america's downfall when they don't even know what it means. I definitely know my children will not be watching disney when they get older.

poppit88 Dec 31, 2012

Have you considered that 1) You are the parent. 2) As the parent you are in charge. 3) If you don't like what your child/ren are watching turn the the TV off. See item 1. Personally I wouldn't have a TV in the house with children in the first place. What is being shown is utter crap to start with.

Disney Channeldisney channel shows are getting really not appropriate

I think it’s actually sad that today my cousin grows up watching shows like Good Luck Charlie, Shake it Up, and ANT Farm. The shows are absolutely messed up! On “Good Luck Charlie”, the show’s not as bad as certain other shows, and it’s the only show I can stand. But really, the mother on that show acts absolutely ridiculous and if a mother acted like that in real life, the children would probably be taken away. In the show, the mother hires a fake family to perform with her because her real family embarasses her.

ANT Farm is probably the worst of them all. It’s ridiculous. What 11 year old goes to high school because they can sing well? Or talk a lot? Or paint well? They’re gifted in art, not at all in school. It’s the most unrealistic show I’ve seen yet. And does it always have to be a singer? Then, Shake it Up. First of all, those girls are so skinny. Practically walking skeletons! And second, yup, I like to dance, no experience, but hey, I’ll try out for a television show.

Oh, I’m here, yeah, I’ll show off my crap dance moves….no experience, but I’ve got a good body and nice face….yep, got the show. It makes no sense. I miss the good shows – Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, etc. Now, the other day my cousin was calling “Good Luck Charlie” television’s greatest show and was quoting lines. I died a little when she told me reality tv was stupid and Disney was the way to go. Reality TV sucks….but it’s better than the garbage on Disney Channel nowadays.

I have a 9 yr old daughter and lately the Disney Channel shows are getting really not appropriate. Disney Channel has always pushed the limit when it comes to the older “tween” shows, such as Wizards of Waverly Place and Suite Life on Deck. However, now they are really capitalizing on the world’s infatuation with the whole Vampire/Werewolf/Zombie thing. Kids at age 9 are very impressionable and they are caught in the world in between grown up and still children. They want to be grown up however, some are still plagued with children’s nightmares, and can be scared by things they see on TV.

Even though they say they want to see these things and that “it’s cool” it’s still up to us as grownups to be mindful of what they are seeing. No my daughter has not seen this show, nor will she. Seeing the commercials for it have been quite enough.

• Sp
                      spy007jamesbond007 May 07, 2012

agreed

• rowan8463 Dec 28, 2012

I totally agree with you I am 14 and I wish ' House of Mouse ' was still on. These new shows are just... Disney has gone downhill big time. They need to wake up and realize no one wants to watch that crap!

Disneyland Parisfood standards

DISNEYLAND PARIS ...no prices when you get off the plan for transport 69 euros each way for a family of 4. Birds flying about the hotel restaurant 88 euros for the privilege FOR EACH MEAL (Disney's hotel Cheyenne) you could not eat the food in the hotel or the resort for the quailty and the price, to top it off when you get back to complain you just can't get anyone so Disneyland Paris you are a complete joke not worth the money that must be how you work people will only be ripped off once. Will sum it up filthy, overpriced, disgusting food and never to be repeated!!!

• rowan8463 Dec 28, 2012

I am sure you have had a bad experience there, but I have gone many times and I have never and I mean never had an issue with D-land Paris.

• Ro
                        Robert OLeary Jun 10, 2015

Staying at the Seqouia. Cannot get a sit-down meal for less than £65 per couple. We are living on hamburgers and chips for ONLY £30 per couple. Food is awful, service is worse. It's almost like the employees are being forced to work here on some prison release program. We will never return.

Disneyland — Rip off, smells, scam

$90 bucks for a 3 year old to enter the park???? A 3 YEAR OLD???? That's beyond ridiculous. I took my 3...

Disney Channel — "my babysitter is a vampire" movie

I am furious about the content of a movie that the Disney channel just recently aired. I trusted the Disney...

Disneyland — Rude Cast Member

What is the Best place to be humiliated bya 21year old girl??? DISNEYLAND - ANAHEIM (YELLOW SECTION) FAST...

DisneylandSold out

Our attempt at an outing at disneyland today prooved Disneyland's blatant disregard for customer satisfaction. After spending 3.5 to drive to Anaheim, not including the one hour it took to get in the parking structure, we were told that Disneyland theme park tickets were sold out. The parking attendant preceded to tell us that they had forgotten to place the sold out signs before the parking entrance. This was issue number one, this out of neglect for a Disney customer's time is further proof of disregard for customer satisfaction. Next, the parking attendant relayed to us that the guest services was offering park hopper tickets in order to accommodate customers. Upon waiting in line and making the effort to travel to guest services we were told that not only was the parking attendant incorrect but that nothing could be done for us. Issue number two here revolves around the lack of communication among Disney employes, which results in customers being sent in circles just to obtain information. Lastly, aside from the 3.5 hours it took to drive here and the additional 1.5 to obtain information, we were not refunded our parking pass due to spending to spending too much time in the park which resulted at no fault of ours but of disney employees. The complete lack of accommodation coupled with rude employees has solidified the Disney corporations faulty customer satisfaction.

• Th
                          thehoundboys Dec 30, 2010

there called cast members not employees get it right!

Disney Channelnew movie: avalon high (continued)

Hey I am back and I wanna add somthing to my last complaint about the new disney movie "avalon high" I have just read a blog by meg cabot herself and it says that the main characters name in the movie is allie but she believes it was a typo (the article was made a few months ago) but in the trailer the main characters name is indeed allie instead of ellie which is the name of the main character in the book. I am outraged at the horrid making of this movie and not even telling meg about the renaming of the main character in the movie and for adding new ones!!! Shame on you disney!!! Shame!!!

- read4fun

pobarjenkins Oct 16, 2010

Get over it. The book and the movie are two different forms of one story. Meg is not completely in charge of making the movie, thus she does not control it. They cut her a paycheck and that was that.

• 00
                            00Blondie00 May 19, 2011

Dear Disney Channel,
                            Did you even read Avalon High? The characters are beyond wrong, the ending is completely absurd, and almost nothing you did was in the book! Marco is the bad guy. You hear that? Not the teacher and you didn't mention the father, you got her name wrong, barley brought in the Lady of the Lake, and Marco wanted her to tell Will about Jen and Lance, because once again he is the bad guy! You shouldn't have even called it Avalon High, you basically took a really good book and dragged it through the mud then stomped on it. Also you made up a character, and made him physic and Merlin. That makes sense how? A play was not involved, and the ending where a plastic sword turns real then fake and they magically teleport is beyond stupid to put it lightly. Also Ellie, (her REAL name) is a girl. You got that not KING Arthur, which Will is because you can't even wrap your heads around that detail. Also on the final complaint I will list, believe me I have many more, is that Will has a dog! One of the main things is all the similarities of the characters which you did not list! Also Marco's dad is not a member of the Order of the Bear! Because Marco is the bad guy! Try actually reading a book before making a movie of it next time!

pobarjenkins May 19, 2011

Shut up and get over it.

• rowan8463 Dec 28, 2012

It's a freaking kids movie! Build me a bridge, cry me a river, and freaking get over it!!!

• Ke
                            Kelsey.....Vannessa Jan 06, 2014

Ending the show of Good Luck Charlie is absolutely ridicoulous because it is a great show, so why are you ending it? If the show is getting good reviews, wouldn't it be more, logical to keep the shows with good reviews on the air or on Disney channel. Then, the shows with bad reviews shouldn't be on Disney. Personally, ending Good Luck Charlie is a stupid idea because, a lot of people love the show. If you end the show of Good Luck Charlie, I will not watch Disney Channel again, and a lot of other people feel this way, so put the show back on Disney Channel for at least a couple more years! If not your views will majorly go down the drain. Don't end Good Luck Charlie because, it will be a big mistake on Disney Channels part of making or creating the shows that we watch. Personally, I also have another question, what is the point of adding or making a different show when your just going to end it soon after. So, you guys could keep Good Luck Charlie, and this could help you because, you don't have to spend a bunch of money on props, sets, costumes, and other new things; you could just keep on doing an older, and a better show without spending as much money! Overall, think about this decision because, it could come back to haunt you. So, put Good Luck Charlie back on the air, or I will never watch Disney Channel again, and I know a lot of other people feel this way. Thank you for your time!! Consider my thoughts please!