Disneyland Interactive Logo

Disneyland Interactive

Having problems with Disneyland Interactive?

+1 714 520 6222 (Website Support)
+1 714 781 4636 (Tickets & Guest Information)
+1 714 781 3463 (Dining Reservations)
+1 714 956 6425 (Hotel Reservations)
+1 877 560 6477 (Merchandise Guest Services)
+33 160 306 053 (France, Paris)
+86 213 158 0000 (China, Shanghai)
+852 35 503 388 (Hong Kong)
+81 453 305 211 (Japan, Tokyo)
+1 866 443 4763 (Aulani, Hawaii)
500 South Buena Vista Street

Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Ko Olina, Hawai'i, 92-1185 Ali'inui Drive, Kapolei, HI 96707

Complaints & Reviews

Disney Channelnew movie: avalon high

I am 11yrs. old and I have a complaint about the poor making of the new disney movie based on one of my favorite books "Avalon High". So far all I have seen is the trailer and I already know that this movie is not at all anything close to the book. I have also seen blogs and other pieces of evidence that states the main characters and there full names.
One of the reasons for my complaint is that the name of the main character has been changed from Ellie (which carried most of the book) to Allie. The other reason for my complaint is the new characters added to movie which were never mentioned in the book at all. Also I believe that Disney Studios is a poor movie maker and should either should not make movies based on books or make them better suited to the book and make it more true to them and not change names, plots, characters, or add new ones.

A very concerned reader and citizen

• Po
      pobarjenkins Oct 03, 2010

Either Meg or her associates had to approve this movie getting made in the first place. Maybe give it a chance? It might be okay. If not, enjoy the book in and of itself. Some times that's the best you can do.

• Sl
      slynn1 Oct 19, 2010

The wonderful thing about books, is you can interpret the characters, plot, however you want. I am usually disappointed when book I read becomes a movie, because it isn't how I envisioned it. You don't have to watch the movie, and why become upset over something you cannot change. It is wonderful that you are obviously creative and enjoy reading. Many children would rather play video games, than read a good book. My advice, don't bother to see the movie, enjoy reading the books about it, and that way, you will be able to envision the characters, plot however you want! : )

I enjoy the movies Disney comes out with. I am not fond of the Disney Channel. But I love the classics like, "Lady and the Tramp", "The Fox and the Hound", and other classics. I also enjoy the new ones too! "Toy Story", "The Princess and the Frog"... I agree with you, the teenage stuff is stupid. I don't understand what my kids see in the teenage crap. It is unrealistic, and just a waste of time.

• Br
      Brittany hacknry Nov 13, 2010

That's very offencive to many teens including me so shove off and your a waste of time loser

• 1t
      #1 TIGER FAN Nov 24, 2010

I thank God for Disney Channel! All the other channels are the ones that are offensive, and if it wasn't for Disney Channel my children would not have anything clean and decent to watch. Even if I thought that a few Disney movies weren't good, I haven't seen one yet that I thought was worth complaining about. I think they are doing a great job! And although I agree with the person who posted the last comment, if you're going to criticize for poor spelling, make sure you proofread yourself. Teens should not have an apostrophe in it and argument is spelled wrong...OUCH!!!

Pizzagal Nov 24, 2010

I watched Avalon High and it's actually a pretty movie. :)

Disneyland — its a ripoff

I just took my kids to disneyland and the prices at the gate were 100$ a piece. child or adult. That...

Disney Channelworse than cartoon network (countinued)

P.S. I live 50 miles from l.A. I complained to "eisner" channel 20 times already! Please please please comment!!!

• Ok
        OKwenv Jul 13, 2010

Whats wrong with them?

• Re
        Read4Fun Oct 15, 2010

I totally agree i remember when i was little they had the house of mouse and winne the pooh. were did those shows go? now i am 11 and that was wen i was 3 or 4 years old. now my older sister has 2 kids and they will never be able to see classic disney channel as such. why would disney even make shows like what they have now if they wanna make shows like that put it on disney xd or a whole new channel for teens and leave disney channel for the classics. you are so right Walt disney would want better.

Disney Channelworse than cartoon network

What the hell happened to the old disney??? I can't believe the so called "disney" channel putting on teenage crap like this!!! Hannah montana is a moneymaking brat who's only famous because of her stinking father!!! The what happened to mickey mouse and the old time classics, who taught life lessons and was fun for the whole family. Now they put on stupid live-action sitcoms!!! I bet poor walt disney would have murdered the new owners for ruining his channel so thanks a lot!!! Soon they will have preschoolers watching sex shows!!! Unless dc changes, their hq is at 3800 west alameda ave. Burbank, ca if youed like to say something!! I sware fanboy and chumchum (nickelodeon) is way better!!

• Re
          Read4Fun Nov 17, 2010

I agree with this complaint I mean when I was 3 they had fun shows that i think are a little to young for me now but still have a good message! Plus some of the junk they put on now is not even that cool to watch or funny (well except for MAYBE the new show "Shake It Up" but that is only because I am a dancer) and those stupid shows are trying to get my age groups attention! It is very sad pretty soon stuff like that will be everywhere!!! yep that would be a good message to young kids... NOT! Disney was supposed to be a KIDS channel not a teens one!!!

Pizzagal Nov 24, 2010

I agree completely. If Walt Disney were alive, and saw what kind of shows are running on air on Disney Channel, he'd have a heart attack.
          I love Shake It Up too:)

• Dj
          DJEmil Jun 03, 2011

My 6 & 7 year-old daughters were watching Phineas & Ferb this afternoon when the Disney Channel showed a preview for My babysitter is a Vampire. The commercial frightened my girls and was dark and scary. Now my daughters are crying and are afraid to go to sleep. Thanks Disney. Now I can’t trust you either?

What’s your deal?
          A children’s network has gone the way of FOX and other less respectful networks?
          Really? Really? Really?

Please clean up your network…. Until then you’re channel is blocked.

Disappointed,

• So
          Sorsha Jul 29, 2014

What is with these new Mickey mouse cartoons!!! They remind me of animation from Ren and Stimpy. Ren and Stimpy was not a children's cartoon. Why not bring back the old Disney Classics. I am really disappointed with Disney Channel. I mean after kids get home all it is live shows. My son changes to the hub network then he'd rather watch the old cartoons the new stuff. Change back Disney please or I will be forced to block your programming!

Disappointed Mother of 2 in Maryland

Disney Channeltheir shows are no longer funny or good as they used to be

No offense, but these shows are no longer funny or good as they used to be, brookwell mcnamara ent. Needs to come back. The following: suite life on deck, sonny with a chance, hannah montana, jonas, and wizards of waverly place may be popular but not good and that what counts. That's so raven is one example of a good show, but their last season was unsucessful and that is the company that managed those bad shows.

• Th
            ThisIsM Sep 10, 2011

I think as people get older, nothing is as good as it used to be!I recently watched an episode of Lizzie McGuire on YouTube just to see if I would still like it and I didn't.I didn't think it was funny and it was really stupid and horribly acted but I liked it when I was a kid.People grow up and Disney is aimed at 7-14 year olds and that's why adults don't like it.I'll bet you didn't like some of the channels you watch now because they were boring to you back then!

Disney Channelmuch to my disappointment it is not safe to be a dude and watch a disney movie

Much to my disappointment it is not safe to be a dude and watch a disney movie. A dog biting man in the groin in the movie beethoven, is totally borderline perverted and a sick inspiratin to children. I don't let my children watch disney movies alone, because of the very reason that disney seem to think biting, kicking or even electricity to a mans privates (101 dalmations movie) is good fun family entertainment - its very uncool and if a woman was put in the same situation it would be edited out for tv.

Pizzagal Nov 24, 2010

i stopped letting my children watch Disney Channel due to Hannah Montana. My children started being rude when they started watching that show.

Disney Channelsuite life on deck

I am utterly appauled at this channel. I was sitting watching sweet life on deck and they were doing a talent show with one of the charaters portraying abraham lincoln, she was trying to recite the emacipation proclamtion and messing it up, which is not what the problem is. My problem with this channel is that the black character named mr mosby said"where is john wilkes booth when you need him?".. I was stunned that a president of the united states would be disrespected in such a manner. Had that comment been reversed and a white charater had said"where is james earl ray when you need him?".. This would have caused an outrage. I find it very sad that this company I loved as a child and have spent several hundred dollars supporting would degrade a president who was assainated while in office and im outraged!!! Shame on you disney, walt would not have wanted his company to be run this way

• Je
                jebdawson Sep 23, 2010

u have to be blind not to see the fact that "they promote violence or sex or something like that."

• Te
                tempechance Oct 03, 2010

It's just a show?? Well Stars are just people but the Press has a field day with their comments made off screen.

When I heard this one I was sick to my stomach, "This way to the Trail of Tears". This comment is beyond offensive. IF they had said "This way to the Gas Chambers" or "This way to the Slave Auction Block", our Country would be in an uproar! My Grandchildern will Never be allowed to watch another thing Disney puts out there. To top it all off it came from the mouth of the older man who runs the ship in Suite Life. Shame on him!! He of all should know better!
                From a Nana on the WARPATH

Disney Channeltotally innapropriate program lineup

I am a 12 year old boy and I love to review tv shows. Anyway, as I was watching hannah montana to give a critical review on it (I needed something) and I saw one of the episodes had lily say, "she had an explosion in her pants!" and miley corrected it saying "not like that!". Now that is completely inappropriate for a kids show. And in another show about "rock" stars, jonas (why capital?), macy's clothes get ripped off, and they don't show anything, as if it was censored. Then the boys around look at her in a perverted way, as if she was nude. Not only that, but the classic disney is gone. The only shows shown anymore are suite life (ok), hannah montana (unrealistic reality show), jonas (another unrealistic reality show), and wizards of waverly place (not very good, but it's probably the best there). The last thing is that they buy off other shows (like happy feet) and say it's all new, when it isn't. Terrible.

Disney Channeloffensive ad!!

I recently had on the Disney Channel and saw an ad for Sonny with a Chance. It featured 3 girls dressed up as Disney princesses and was called "The real princesses of NJ." Their attitudes, actions, and accents were horribly offensive and the commercial alluded to them being stereotypical NJ jewish princesses. I'm a New Jersey native born and bred; I was also raised Jewish. Your misrepresentation of girls from NJ let alone Jewish girls is horrible and degrading. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Chilloutpeep Jun 04, 2010

All I can say to your comments is...OH MY GAWWWWD!!! Sweetheart, you princesses (not just Jewish, all Princesses!) gave yourselves that stereotype!!! People need to laugh at themselves a bit more often
                    that way these children wont grow up with these self imposed rights that they need to earn and not arbitrarily expect is rightfully theirs!!!

• Mi
                    miniwheats84 Jul 29, 2010

In my opinion the reasoning for no more episodes of aaron stone is not very good. If you want disney xd to be all comedy (makes it a little bit lame), thats fine but why not make a new season for the original disney channel. It would greatly appreciated if you would give this some thought.

• Cl
                    clostar xx Mar 13, 2011

I agree on suite life on deck they were takin the mick out of english people and they had the accents wrong and everything else wrong not everyone dresses and talks like that!

• Mu
                    munakhan Apr 08, 2011

im so sorry i not see my email id please show barbie as the 12 daning princess barbie as the daries and many more barbie movies

• Mu
                    munakhan Apr 08, 2011

hi i muna khan and i not check my yahoo id and i wrote e mail for you show me new barbie 12 dancing princes movie barbie as the daries tangled and many more new barbie movies

• Di
                    DisFANs May 12, 2011

I take huge offense to this skit too. How can Disney show such a thing where it teaches children (the show’s audience is 7 to 14 year olds) that it is ok to call teenage girls wenches and to call their mothers and their friends mothers ‘witches’. Extremely disappointing and NOT funny. Never even thought about the whole offensive thing to NJ.

• Dj
                    DJEmil Jun 03, 2011

My 6 & 7 year-old daughters were watching Phineas & Ferb this afternoon when the Disney Channel showed a preview for "My baby sitter is a Vampire." The commercial frightened my girls.
                    And now my daughters are crying and are afraid to go to sleep. Thanks Disney... Now I can’t trust you either?

A children’s network has gone the way of other less respectful networks?
                    Really? Really? Really?

Disney Please clean up your network…. Until then you’re channel is blocked.

Disappointed,

• Sl
                    slynn1 Jun 03, 2011

It that show Jersey Shore that started that stereotype.! Now that is a stupid show!

• Yumixx2 Sep 10, 2011

Disney's changed horribly over the years. Before it was all about Sister Sister, Smart guy, and other greats, but now?
                    Now it's all about Phineas and Ferb (which has been going on for WAAAYY more than 1 summer) Good luck Charlie (a show based around a toddler?) and A.N.T farm (some tween in high school). I miss the days where I could actually watch That's So Raven at any given time, instead of watching these pre-teen shows that try to act like they're teenage dramas.

Disney Channelnothing to do with disney

As a young child I remember that disney channel at least showed some programming that related to disney, such as house of mouse, the goof troop, etc. But now I am a teenager who has a little sister that is in love with disney channel. Now disney channel doesn't show any programming related to disney at all. It is all a bunch of stupid live-action comedies and animated shows that have no disney flavor at all. They should sell the channel, or at least change the name. Then they should make a disney channel that actually has something to do with disney! The only thing that is disney-related on that stupid channel is the little logo in the corner of the screen. This channel has to go. If you said the word "disney" to a child 10 years ago, the first thing that came to their mind was mickey mouse. Now you say "disney" and the first thing that comes to their mind is a stupid 15 year-old pop star that takes nude photos for magazines. Like that has anything to do with disney.

angrymonkeyrocks Jun 30, 2012

agreed my little sis is the same and whenever I say disney she autimatically starts talking about ANT farm. I am just thankful that I coud grow up on house of mouse and legend of tarzan.

Disneyland CaliforniaWaste of money and time

We went there hoping it would be the best, but sadly they didnot satisfy any of our Dreams! First many places and rides didnot allow Us as we had our Little one 2 yr old with us, and all the Places we could go with him like My small World was CLOSED! I dont understand wwhy they charge us so much and Dont keep the places open!

You have to stand in LINE for Hours to get to any rides!

I Think It was totally a Waste of Money and Time!

• Sy
                        Sylvia Romero Nov 24, 2009

I have called Disneyland twice, and get a machine that puts you on hold, for 45 minutes, which is rediculous, who can hold for that long. Very frustrating, and they know they are busy, they have the money to hire more poeple, and a lot of people are out of work. More people should complaint, maybe Disneyland will do something about it

Disneyland ResortOvercharged and unresolved

I purchased a Pirates of the Caribbean jacket on October 13, 2009. Unfortunately, I did not look at my receipt until 10/14/09. I realized that I was charged twice ($56) and I called the number on the receipt and explained that I was charged twice for the purchase of a single jacket. I was told to go to Guest Communications in the Disneyland Resort to resolve the issue. On 10/15/09, I went to guest communications and spoke to someone, I was told that they do not handle credit card discrepancies and that I would need to call the credit card disputes department at [protected] and leave a detailed message of the situation. On that same day, I called and left a detailed message as instructed. On 10/19/09, I received a call from the credit card disputes department stating that they cannot do anything from there end and that I would need to call guest communications because they had given me the wrong information on how to handle this situation. I should have gone back to the store (Pieces of Eight). Unfortunately, on 10/19/09 I was leaving to return to Hawaii. I called guest communication back on 10/19/09 and was told that I signed the receipt stating that I agreed to those charges and I should verify items on the receipt before signing. That was my fault for not looking at the detailed receipt before signing but because I received the wrong information on how to handle this situation, I was ripped off for $56. Throughout my multiple conversations, I was also told more than once that there is no way that they could verify that I did not receive the item as charged. In other words, I was trying to get another jacket for free (is the assumption of that statement). I would not go through all this trouble if my statement was not true. Unfortunately, I am back in Hawaii and unable to do anything about it.

Disneyland — Rip off

I think you've all seen the commercials. The commercial shows Disneyland in the middle of the day with...