Disney Store — wrong charges
Disney Store #00870 Woodburn, OR
Transaction Date 8/17/2018 6:19P
I was on my way from California to Seattle. I passed by Woodburn and purchased 6 items from the store. They are: 1 box of crayons and 5 pieces of children clothes.
When arrived at Seattle, I found I was overcharged of one clothing item and one clothing item did not get charged. I like to believe that it is an oversight but it was unusual as the most expensive item was overcharged.
Listing below. I took pictures of the clothing tags and match to the receipts.
Overcharged Items - boys fleece. purchased one but charged 2 items. over $9.74
Uncharged item - girls t-shirt. [protected]. not charged $4.49
Net overcharged - $5.25
The amount is not big, but somehow I feel it is not an oversight. It'll be good to receive the refund. Please ask your employees to double check. this is not the first time for me, thus, I decide to file a complaint.
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- Disney Store at Smithhaven Mall, NY - cast members 
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service 
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns