Dish Network / Dish.com — fraudulent receiver return claim
I noticed Dish Network dropped my sports channels in July 2019. I saw they were having a dispute with the sports provider so I patiently waited for resolve. By August my favorite major league team was in the pennant race and Dish Network still had not resolved the issue. I then called about the issue and was told the channels would return soon and also rewarded 3 months of Major League Network free for 3 months to watch "highlights ". In August, after a long, heated sales pitch from their sales rep, I dropped Dish Network. I had to call twice to get my return boxes sent to my home for returning the equipment. I packed the main receiver, two Joey receivers, Remotes and the satellite Lan part and hand delivered to UPS for shipment to Dish Network. Now I get email stating my credit is being charged $50.00 for non return of a Joey receiver.
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!