Dish Network / Dish.comfox sport south block

Our address is Washington, Ga, 311 E Robert Toombs, 30673... this is an outrage that you are not or will not clear up this matter of Fox Sport South, About all the entertainment We have availble in this town is the dish net work and to have games blocked because you can or will not come to terms is a ploy to raise the cost I am sure and to think of tall the monies dish is making an with holding ball games to millons of fans, well need i say more IT IS AN OUTRAGE

Cr
Sep 15, 2019

Comments

Sep 15, 2019

It’s funny you assume millions of customers on Dish wanted Fox Sports... the data says very much so otherwise.

• Te
      Sep 16, 2019

@chadt41 I don't know where you get your data ... but it's FAKE NEWS.

Sep 16, 2019

@terryrcarlson The SEC... Fox Sports May have a couple million viewers, but that’s with every television provider. Dish subscribers make up a very very small percentage of that... sEC.Gov for your records.

• Te
      Sep 16, 2019

I'm tired of DISH's lame apologies for not doing what a satellite provider is fundamentally supposed to do. I figured DISH would resolve its differences by now with Fox Regional Sports networks, so I signed up for another two years under their "ultimate" package -- I've discovered that they have done NOTHING since they offered to extend service with Fox Sports while negotiating. Obviously, they've relegated this issue to the back burner. I never had this problem in the 12-plus years I was with DirecTV. Does anyone know if there is a class action lawsuit in the works against DISH or Disney (the owner of Fox Sports)? If so, I would eagerly love to join in.

Sep 17, 2019

@terryrcarlson Not really an option to have a class action against either of them. With Dish, you waived your right to any lawsuits in lieu of individual arbitration, in addition to the fact that you agreed that you are not guaranteed any specific channel and no compensation for dropped channels. With Disney, you are not a customer of theirs and they owe you nothing. Throw in the fact that just a few weeks ago, they sold the channels to sinclair, and you have no agreement in place with Sinclair, you’d have no right to sue. Being upset is not a reason for a suit either, and if filed, could easily to be found frivolous and would owe attorney fees for the companies. FYI, they did an extension and were still too far a part, which is why they are no longer available. If you’re really that unhappy, cancel, pay the fee and move on.