The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dish Network — can no longer watch because of high-bandwidth digital content protection
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This morning I woke to view my Showtime and HBO programs I had recorded last night. Only I found that not only can I not watch anything that I have recorded on these two networks but anything I recorded on TMC and Flix also. Then I tried to watch any of these network channels live and I am blocked out with this High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection. I went to my system info and I am turned on to receive this High band width Digital Content Protection. So I am missing about 40 channels. I tried watching them on the alternative unHD choice and I could not do that either. Dish network acted surprised and after transferring me to a "Higher Technician" I was told I would have to install a component cable ($10). Looking on the internet I learned that this cable is of lesser quality reception. What is going on here? Did these Cable companies not inform Dish of this problem or is there more here that meets the eye. I am outraged that as a paying customer to these companies that they so disregard their valued (?) customers. On their websites I find no contact info to file a complaint.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you
- Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!!
- Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!