The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Discovery Cove Orlando, Florida — Terrible Refund Policy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Discovery Cove in Orlando Florida offers a great tropical getaway for the day where you can swim with dolphins, sun on wonderful beaches, and much more. The only thing they fail to tell you is that they have a VERY STRICT, UNREASONABLE, NO REFUND POLICY and THEY NEVER CLOSE, which is absolutely ridiculous.
My boyfriend and I went in January of 2010 and unfortunately Florida's weather had a very unusual cold snap and the temperatures dropped to a very unfriendly, not tropical atmosphere of between 30-40 degrees Fahrenheit. You would think that this sort of place would have to close during frigid weather, weather that even had some snow flurries, but nope they were open. When contacting them and explaining that we'd like a refund because subjecting people to lay on the beach in frigid weather is ridiculous, the only thing they'd allow us to do was reschedule it for another day. Of course this was an impossible feat to accomplish because the weather remained the same for the week we were there. The only other recourse is to reschedule it they say, and they will only allow you to do so for up to a year of your original purchase. Since both of us are not from Florida, in fact he's from another country, neither of us have any plans on returning to Florida in the near year future.
Currently we are in the process of attempting to speak with someone at discovery cove about this concern but have yet to hear anything back from them despite two separate promises that they would be contacting us via telephone on certain days. Wow, I guess they truly don't care about their customers.
More Discovery Cove Orlando, Florida Complaints & Reviews
- Sea World - San Diego - Buying a seaworld multiple entry passport is a waste of money
- Employment at Seaworld - Unfair Hiring
- busch gardens williamsburg - Offensive to Christians
- Busch Gardens - badly injured
- Sea World - Worst Vacation ever
- Sea World - No special needs assist for day camps
- SeaWorld Orlando - No special needs guest
- Sea World San Diego - Souveniors are JUNK
- SeaWorld Orlando - Over Charging
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment - Entertainment - horrible