SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Fri:9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:9:30 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

SeaWorld Parks & EntertainmentTickets annual pass disability

First off the tickets are less than a Orlando theme park. Ez pay was cheaper that any theme park. I got all 4 parks. Sad thing is they still taking out money to pay my ezpay the parks are closed bc of coronavirus. I called was put on a 45 mins hold. Got to speak to no one. Never called back. They have not offered to extend my days months ect yet. But they love my money! When I do go to the parks. I am in a wheelchair. I use disability entrances. We disabled people have a designated spot. But guess what? People use theme to have their kids see but truly the whole place you can see the shows. I pull a worker to tell them to move the people so I can see the show. They tell me no sorry wait for the next show! I told them hell no. I got a manger. The show started. The manger told me the same thing. Bye! What the point of disability entrance or seating if you can't rules and in force then!

SeaWorld Parks & EntertainmentEntertainment - horrible

My family and I went to Sea World and had a horrible experience with the food. In such a big park you would expect better quality food! My family waited over an hour to get to the cashier and order the chicken to find out that it was fried in some OLD OIL causing my 11 year old son to get a rash in ALL HIS BODY! It was horrible! It was the only new food that he had so we inferred that the SEA WORLD lunch cause him to erupt in hives all over his body in the evening! SEA WORLD should have more quality control on food being served to hundreds of visitors!

Entertainment - horrible

SeaWorld OrlandoOver Charging

Do NOT buy SeaWorld Orlando EZ Pay Passes! They did not tell us that they automatically renewed and will not refund our money for passes that we did not want! Their rides were constantly being shut down, and the lines were too long, so why the hell would I want to waste another $600.00 on them? I told customer service that I would post this and they told me that "they took threats seriously" and hung up on me!

SeaworldHarrashment

Hi how are you. Today was my first time coming to Orlando Florida and to seaworld. My husband, friends and I were on the rope/jungle gym and a guy in there physically assaulted my husband. There was even innocent bystanders as witness's. we immediately exited ad called for security. The man admitted to choking my husband and hitting him. They security team just made the man apologize and told my husband if that wasn't good enough they both were to be kicked out. We bought the dinner meal passés for all day but couldn't use them a second time. The rest of the day was awkward for nothing any of my party has done I cannot believe I drove all the way from jersey and this man didn't get kicked out or anything. As if the security staff didn't care at all. Not one of us enjoyed out stay an our time there because everywhere we went this man was there laughing at us. I can't believe after someone admitted to Doing wrong they still didn't get in any trouble! I am very disappointed in the way this was handled an the way we each blew 84 dollars a person for such a horrible visit. They didn't even try to make it up to us. I hope this outcome can we resolved. I never seen something like this before. Thanks a concern visitor of tonight's show.

SeaWorld OrlandoNo special needs guest

Very unhappy with todays visit. We live in Orlando/Kissimmee area and have been loyal pass holders for 3 years.
          Today my pregnant wife along with my 3 year old daughter, sister in law and mother in law went to Seaworld thinking they would have a great time. My wife is 4 months pregnant and has diabetes along with a dropping blood pressure issue. The doctors say it could be just through the pregnancy, but she needs to constantly eat. She may pass out and hitting the floor while pregnant wouldn't be a good thing.
          So long story short as we have done many times in the past my wife brought a small cooler that conforms to the policies. Inside there were snacks for my daughter and sandwich for my wife that she could snake on if in the event she felt ill. She was refused entry to the park because of this. She asked to speak to a manager (Jacob) and a general manager. To no avail. She called me historical crying about how badly she was being treated. The general manager refused to speak with me and the options my wife was given was to send an email complaint or fill out a paper with her comments. Imagine where that paper would have gone.
          I called the 800 number to attempt to speak to someone on this issue. Not even they could reach guest services. I left my name and number with the kind and understanding operator named Drew.
          Really is this how Seaworld deals with their special needs guests? I am also a Disney year pass holder and have never had any issue with bringing in food for my wife. I manage at Universal Studios Orlando, Florida. Even I know that rules sometimes need to be bent for "SPECIAL NEED GUEST." Truly disappointed and still waiting on a call from someone to help with this situation. It's a shame that someone needs to explain and embarrass themselves with they're medical conditions.
          So if you have special medical needs this might not be the place for you. If this is not corrected then I along with my family will NOT be buying passes once these expire. We spend plenty of money in the parks to not be allowed a sandwich for a sick pregnant woman.

• Ru
              Ruth and Kevin Dec 27, 2014

It is a shame about the lines, they should have told everyone waiting before you to get out of line so that you can enjoy yourself. Did you forget to tell everyone that you are a princess and should not have to wait in line. But seriously what do you expect, It was the holiday season and I bet the rudeness and horrible service was they did not treat you like the princess that you demanded to be treated like,

• Br
              brandy Morris Dec 27, 2014

Long lines rude people horrible service. Worst experience ever

Discovery Cove Orlando, Florida — Terrible Refund Policy

Discovery Cove in Orlando Florida offers a great tropical getaway for the day where you can swim with...

Sea WorldNo special needs assist for day camps

I wanted to send my son, who has Asperger's Syndrome, to the day camp at Sea World. Though he is very high functioning (13 and 8th grade advanced classes), there are some things that he would need in accommodation to make his experience great! When I called this morning I was informed that Sea World makes "NO accommodations" for children with special needs. I'm looking for simple things like: someone too keep the extra eye on him, have in-door activities in the afternoon or make sure that there is shade and ability to get wet and cool off, intervene in conversations should he be picked on, smaller size group. That's it! They have a 1 to 10 ratio, however the class size is 40 students with 4 counselors. Basically, that is WAY too large of a group for him and he would easily get left behind or ignored and not feel involved.

Nope, nothing... I really didn't feel I was looking for a lot, but apparently $369 bucks can't give that extra little for people trying to enjoy life like their peers. What a shame, Sea World should be publicly ridiculed for this until they change their policy.

• Ho
                HonchoArlington Apr 16, 2015

Actually, you are asking for alot. You are basically asking for him to have his own counselor (who has knowledge of Aspergers) - which would cost the program more money, and to totally re-arrange the day/program to accomodate his special need. My child is not special needs, and I would be angry if I paid that much money for her to go, and her day had to revolve around your child. I'm sure he'd love the Sea World camp, but you need to find a camp that caters to special needs and has experience dealing with them.