Direct Expressthe direct express fraud service department

D Aug 02, 2018 Review updated:

To Whom This May Concern:

On June 02, 2018 I went to the ATM to get $300.00 to pay my rent, The ATM declined due to insufficient funds. I went home me and call Direct Express Customer Service to see what was the going on. The CSR told there was 6 transaction that were pending for PlayStation Network. The CSR gave me the phone number to PlayStation.

On June 4, 2018 PlayStation gave me an reference number to give to my debit company. The case # [protected]
Direct Express issued me a SR-1-[protected].
I received a letter telling me that on August 02, 2018 the $259.97 will be credit to my card.
I called at 9:00 this morning and there telling me that I will not be getting my money.
I have all documents in closed.

Dawn R. Gallagher
9330 Synott Road #415, Houston, Texas 77083
cell # [protected]
Home # 281=741-9528

• J
      Aug 04, 2018

My brother who has been living in Cincinnati Ohio for the last thirty years had all but 3 dollars of his check for August 2018 stolen from an ATM in Texas about $950.00. When he called they said it happened on July 31st. This is the part that is basically obvious fraud, they said the card that was used at the ATM was mailed out on July 31st. When he told the guy that is impossible and someone within the company has hacked their system because their Website says it takes 7-10 days to receive your card. My brother told them it was obviously someone within or has hacked their system. He did not know what to say other than I'm sorry sir I will mail you out another card close that account and hook you up the fraudulent department and it rang twice then the call ended. I would think they have a camera at the ATM where the thief withdrew the funds. Called the next day and waited 30 minutes before getting to speak to Fraud department. Had to tell them he don't know anyone in Texas and hasn't been to Texas and hasn't been there since he was in the service 40 years ago. They are sending him claim papers but in the mean time he is screwed. I told him I am going to talk to some government officials to get to the bottom of this. I would hope but doubt the fraud department request camera footage at the ATM at the time of the withdrawl.