Direct Buy Auto WarrantyI paid in full for warranty now company out of business due to unethical behaviour.

B

On 07/18/2014 I purchased an auto warranty which is not due to expire until 07/18/2019. I just recently found out that the company went out of business and I'm requesting a full refund of $1800.00 since the company never did any repairs on my vehicle. Direct buy auto warranty also has changed their contact number and can not no longer be reach buy phone or email.

• Ni
    Nicole Bunch Mongiovi Aug 04, 2018

I paid, in full for an extended warranty and have since found out the company is out of business and there is no way to contact them. I want a full refund of $2759 since I never had any repairs done and looks like I never will.