DillonsUnethical behaviour

I am appalled by the way a manager assistant treated me today.
They asked for my id for no reason at the register, after I went to my car to get it, they voided my purchase.After I voiced my frustration, the lady named Jennifer raised her voice at me asking to leave the store telling me "you are not getting your stuff today"
On what gounds do you refuse to sell stuff to an individual just because of his appearance. This is violation of all civil rights.This embarassed me infront of all acquintance and parents from my children school. The lady pulled violently my cart and put it in the produce department and left ignoring my requests to speak with the manager.I need the full name of this employee, this is beyond horrible behavior .
This is defamation.I am very well known in town.
I was scared for my safety at your store.
Fyi : I went back to pull my cart and checked it out in the customer service departement after the bank employees suggested that I do so.
The associate at customer service confirmen for me that an ID was not required from the bigining.I need the full name of this employee please.In what age we are ?