Menu
Home Credit Cards Digital River fraud
C
Author of the complaint
4:14 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Digital river uk sarl took £33.71 from my pay pal account without my knowledge.
This was an auto collect payment which I have spoke to pay pay and have stiped any further debits. I with to get help in claiming this money back, my phone number is [protected] uk
[protected]@icloud.com

Helpful? 0 0

More Digital River complaints & reviews

Digital River - unauthorized charges
Digital River - unauthorized use of credit card
Digital River - scam
Digital River - been charged for dri*smith micro I didn't buy!
5 comments
C
Mar 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Ive been duped too! 49.99 was deducted from my paypal account which said it was a preapproved payment! I have never heard of Digital River (well not until now )and I have never pre approved any transaction with them. Im on disability and struggling as it is...
Is it necessary to get a new bank card? If anyone has any advice please let me know..
Transaction ID 7HP99093LR4734V

D
Jan 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Apparently I was duped by the same people via PayPal.
I don't know what I bought but I even have an invoice #, if I want.
DigitalRiver UK SARL was paid $81.00 by PayPal from my acount. I have no idea why.
Transaction ID: 3AH005368K821982E.
Can anyone do anything about this?
David. [email protected]

B
Nov 16, 2014 4:14 pm

I am also a victim of this ### Co, they took $40.24 out of my account on Nov 15, 2014 transaction number 3AN32448X76787548
Mr. Cheater!
Your company will be very surprise! This is not just PROMISS!
We just finish 20 banners and flyers to notify people over the Internet. YES, we know who are you! Notify will be publishing via Internet around the word…

R
Jul 26, 2014 4:14 pm

I am also a victim of this, they took £59·95 out of my account on 26th July, transaction number 4PSJ2225KM76N...not happy! How do I get my money back?

T
Jan 07, 2014 4:14 pm

I too was a victim of the same thing, sadly I also lost £29.95 to this scam, taken from my PayPal account yesterday morning it was a transaction id of
18U50997LD207512C

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

173 complaints