Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Computers & Phones DiGi Telecommunications they charged more than I had spent

DiGi Telecommunications review: they charged more than I had spent

Author of the complaint
1:34 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been using Digi prepaid since August 2007. So far, I enjoy using this service as Digi always send some promotion service such as giving discount to make a call to Indonesia, discount from reload and many more. To gain those advantages, I increase the amount of my spending by reload my number frequently. Unfortunately, since last year I discovered that Digi promotion is counterfeit. Sometimes I do not get any from those benefits, moreover Digi charges more than I had spent. Another matter is my member of friends and family is deleted by itself without I make any changes. As the result, again, I charged more.

I am so disappointed by Digi services after facing those matters. I wish Digi could make consideration by looking back into my usage history as this would be fair to me. As well as some charges which I did not use but was imposed to my number could be compensated back by Digi.

208 comments
Mar 09, 2020 8:11 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

bad coverage at my area Pangsapuri Damai Utama, 47180 Puchong.

since day 1 digi simcard activated.. please improve.. tq

Mar 07, 2020 6:55 am EST

The line is very unstable in Desa Anggerik, Nilai, in the early of 2019, it quite good, 4G all time, but nowadays it really bad, i got H+ with 2 bars so common, please fix this, thank you...Please, Please, please dont ignore me,

Jan 18, 2020 7:12 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

why did you subscribe me for gamestrike without my permission then charged me RM4.00 for each subscription. this happened twice, please take this complaint as a serious matter. I will consider taking this issue to court, the value is not the problem but you are stealing your customers money. please respond to my complaint via [email protected]

Jan 05, 2020 7:09 pm EST

DiGi coverage was too poor at my place . I CAN'T even making phone calls in my house . This is so disappointed! The connection was too bad and now i can not use my safari to search any website . Hope you can fix this problem as soon as possible.

E
Jan 05, 2020 1:49 pm EST

Dear Digi,

Please improve your network coverage on area of Bandar Sri Sendayan, especially near Sendayan Tech Valley Park (Hino Truck Assembly Factory). Because the current network coverage here is very bad, eventhough this area is pack with factory building. If stay inside building, the network coverage is becoming worst.

Nov 23, 2019 7:38 pm EST

I always do not get digi line coverage wherever i am for about 3 days to 1 weeks. i did make complaint for this before but then the same things occur.u have give me a bad service and experience ever using your telco.i use digi for internet but then i cant use it because of your worst line coverage.

Nov 20, 2019 8:15 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

No network eventhough living in an area which is full of residence. Hard to access internet and line is always E or 3G.

Y
Nov 18, 2019 5:11 am EST

always bad service customer service line.100 times call also no response

Nov 09, 2019 7:19 am EST

Digi line was so bad..

Oct 29, 2019 7:27 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have never subscribe to digi before. And of course I didn't owe them money. They keep calling and msg me for the guy that I don't know owe them money. Can I report this to police? I have told them they have called the wrong person. But till now they never stop from harrasing me

H
Oct 28, 2019 5:56 pm EDT

Bad internet and network coverage in my location...Beluran Sabah.this problem started from this year and still not resolved till now. Please digi...settle this matter ASAP. Fed up to call the digi helpline...

Oct 28, 2019 11:57 pm EDT

I been waiting my service no for ONE HOUR. The centre not provide toilet for customers to use and ask me walk for 10+ shop to mamak shop for toilet. This centre not in shopping mall, is shoplot..

Oct 27, 2019 11:36 pm EDT

I have reload rm30 ringgit to my digi number but now i do not received any top up and my money already deducted from account bank. Please solve my problem as soon as possible and give back my money.

Oct 28, 2019 4:41 am EDT

Digi line coverage was very bad at my place (Green Park Residence, Balakong Jaya Seri Kembangan). When I complaint to Digi Centre, they simply said "your areas always got problems" instead of find a way to fix it.

Oct 26, 2019 8:23 am EDT

Hi, please fix 4g coverage at my area.. The area is Lot 1290 Kampung Kemasin Perupok 16300 Bachok Kelantan.. The network is very poor.. Please fix as soon as possible thanks

P
Oct 19, 2019 1:54 pm EDT

This place (6 ° 06'35.8 "N 116 ° 14'12.6" E) is very poor coverage. Please resolve this issue as the DIGI substation is near the problem area (6 ° 06'10.6 "N 116 ° 13'55.7" E). I've complained more than three times. Call me at [protected] for more information. Thank you

Z
Oct 12, 2019 10:21 am EDT

I've facing problems all the time, the line cut off while I was engaged on the line. It was really embarrassed me especially when I engaged with my customers. I was frustrated with the quality of line. Every time when I' m engaged on the line, after 3-5 minutes, the line will cut off. Then i had to call again just to continue the conversation.

Oct 13, 2019 2:04 am EDT

I've been using digi for a long time and recently I'm having internet issues. In area Karangan Kedah, Internet signal of Digi are very bad and low. The signal always in 3g or H+. Please do maintainence or upgrade immediately.

M
Sep 24, 2019 11:53 am EDT

please help me i want Justin i lost my 50000 rs I'm from Pakistan we talked just in 20000 and i pay now 50000 steel yet I don't receive anything i want my money back please 🙏🙏 for god say

Sep 21, 2019 6:50 pm EDT

My current balance is rm52 and it suddenly became rm0!, why digi is so cruel like to taking credit from it user ! im a gold member also! . I just forgot to check the current data balanced and suddenly got message your credit balanced is rm0 ?! I want my creadit back

F
Sep 18, 2019 12:52 pm EDT

Digi Internet is slow while I'm playing Mobile Legend even i bought RM1/1GB/hours. Please solve this problem, so that i can invite my friends & family to use this Digi telco

Sep 18, 2019 7:59 pm EDT

Company sold me a data SIM and installed it in my WIFI Pocket unit. Told me I was good to go and charged me 40 Ringgit. My destination was Langkawi and it never worked. I took it to Digi and was told the SIM was never activated and needed to be done where I bought it. I went back on my return flight and they did nothing.
Said not their problem

M
Sep 18, 2019 7:01 am EDT

please give me My money 🙏🙏🙏🙏

D
Sep 10, 2019 2:38 am EDT

Poor signal & slow internet speed but area there having digi coverage! but why?

Sep 07, 2019 6:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I stay at Lrg 9, Jln Samarindah, 94300 Kota Samarahan, Sarawak. Show 4 G, but internet connection very very slow and sometimes didn't work! Hope to see the improvement soon.

R
Sep 04, 2019 5:12 am EDT

MY NUMBER IS [protected]

Im from Malaysia, The number cannot use while im go overseas. Event Cannot call and internet also can't connection. I hope you can halp me solve the problem.

THANK TO YOU.

Aug 18, 2019 1:10 am EDT

I have been experiencing slow internet speed and fluctuate 4g coverage in Felda Lepar Hilir 3, Gambang postcode 26300 Pahang and its very very irritating & disappointing. I've been a Digi subscriber for many years now. Please rectify immediately.

Aug 12, 2019 11:47 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I change my plan from digi to celcom and digi states that I should clear my bill with the amount of 147. And I use the digi plan that time is unlimited100.

Jul 21, 2019 5:43 am EDT

Please check your coverage on this area.Many digi user will change to other telco if still no coverage.So much complaint from the villagers..

Jul 14, 2019 1:36 am EDT

I have made a complaint on June 29th and even posted on your live chat but not a squeak from you except for the computer generated email. What a great communication! Don't ask me to repeat what it was about; it's your job to refer to it, if customer service is important to you. Maybe only a complaint to MCMC will wake you up?

Jul 13, 2019 4:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My internet does not function. In the same time my coverage is 4G. My data plan is Daily RM1(UNLIMITED)

Jul 07, 2019 9:39 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My internet cannot use. My data plan is Daily RM1 (UNLIMITED). before this the data is nice. But since yesterday, the internet was so worst untill now. I cannot brain with this situation. The digi company didn't any notice about this situation. I hope digi can solve this problem quickly. Thank you!

Jun 30, 2019 4:08 pm EDT

Hello Digi,
please fix the problem that we face. since 24/6/2019, No connectivity line at all. this is causes us to make phone calls, or even to make communication related to work and family matter. Please fix it ASAP.

J
Jun 24, 2019 2:49 am EDT

I've visited the store on a Saturday, around 3.50p.m. I got a number and there are only 4 people in front of the line. I finally get served at 5p.m. after waiting for an hour. Hence, this is totally not efficient enough since there are 4 staffs are on duty.

R
Jun 23, 2019 6:13 pm EDT

Very slow it takes ages to watch 5 minutes video in YouTube, sometime Google search just turn blank pages cited poor connection my area is seksyen 1 wangsa Maju, setapak, K.L please help..

Jun 16, 2019 7:49 pm EDT

Started from 7/6/2019 until today 10/6/2019 broadband network is currently down and could not be accessed from this location:
Korus Amandani
GPS: 2.919839, 101.315298

Although, broadband is ok in this location:
Kampung Sungai Pinang
GPS: 2.954194, 101.348896

K
Jun 16, 2019 5:12 pm EDT

I experience a very poor signal using your 4G broafband from my residence Taman Viewland Jalan Kobusak Penampang Sabah since I purchase this bb on the 26/3/19. I cannot watch my favourite movie from my tv box. I can only watch youtube. Please improve your signal because my home is only 5km away from Kota Kinabalu city

May 18, 2019 12:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Registered and took a number at 12.18 pm today 11/5/2019 and currently is 12.45 PM and still waiting. The Digi call centre is not helpful and your seremban center is terribly slow.

L
May 12, 2019 2:40 am EDT

i am staying in lenggong main town area, digi coverage is super bad, data speed only can run at E or H+, which is ridicuolous to play any video or online.

D
May 07, 2019 11:01 pm EDT

free call adalah untuk seminggu dan baru dilanggan semalam. harini kredit di tolak serta merta jika membuat panggilan keluar.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

465 complaints
19 resolved 446 unresolved

DiGi Telecommunications contacts

(added by reviewer)
Phone number
Address
D’House, Lot 10, Jalan Delima 1/1, Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Website