Diamonds Internationalring

L

I bought ring for $6, 000 and was hesustant about weight of it on my finger. I was told and reassured I could return it in 30 days .I called 2 days later and told them I couldn't adjust to it. Got run around that I could get store credit only as it states on back of receipt I was not shown. The back of receipt says "you may receive a refund"I have filed with Better Business Bureau and Diamonds International has received no response from them . I'm debating getting my lawyer involved to stop this scam from happening.