DHL Romaniadhl complaint

DHL driver was specified to ring (noted on the package). He didn't bother. He didn't bother to request a signature either.

He just dropped the package in the mail box.

• Bo
    Bogdan F.P. Dec 13, 2013

Shipment reference: [protected]. Sent on 11/12/2013, about 9:30 am, paid for EXPRESS DELIVERY and the parcel was supposed to reach its destination the day after (12/12/2013). Checking online about status, today (13/12/2013) at 8:00 am, seems that my parcel is still on the road... . When I phoned DHL to make a complaint, I've been told it's been weather condition's fault and therefore I am not entitled to submit a complaint. Now, my question is: why should I trust such a huge company as DHL to deliver promptly my correspondence (and, not least, pay the fee for express delivery), if an unpredictable factor can delay a parcel because 'there is only one flight per day'? My parcel was on hold for a whole day, because of the weather. What about commitment?