[Resolved] DHGate.com / the seller
So I don't know if the seller is offline or something but I go into his so-called store and it doesn't appear it says it's not real and I'm afraid I did get scammed really disappointed I thought it would be better. it says it's shipping and all its way but the seller hasn't contacts me but says he/she is online. I've been also charged twice for the same product?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Aug 13, 2019
We checked your order was shipped with tracking number LW937846028CN. This is still in transit to the US. You can keep tracking your order here: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LW937846028CN
Please communicate with the seller for updates on your order.
Here's how you can contact the seller:
1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page.
2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.
3) Find the order number.
4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details
If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [protected]@DHgate.com
Customer Service Center
More DHGate.com Complaints & Reviews
- DHGate.com - stay away from them 
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - payment verification failed 
- DHGate.com - fake cell phone scams 
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - card details
- DHGate.com - legit or not 
- DHGate - damaged item returned but never replaced
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - wigs
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - I ordered a coat on december 25 and haven't heard anything or received anything, it was a xxxlarge
- DHGate - service and refund 
- DHGate.com - small sizes