Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]online delivery order

A

This is my first time ordering from dsw shoes and I am very frustrated with the way they handled my order. I had a very hard time tracking my package without a tracking number. I was only able to track two of the three packages that had tracking numbers. Along with separating my order all for me to still receive it late. I would also like to add upon me calling to get a tracking number for my package I was on hold for an hour. This is highly unacceptable and I will never do business with dsw again. And will definitely pass the word on to friends to never order from dsw.

online delivery order