Denny'sfood quality and delivery

S Nov 24, 2018

I have been waiting since 11/17/2018 for store #8000 to refund my money back for order 1517039 and I spoke to the manager chuey who advised he would refund it after my online order was delivered missing half the order and the part that did arrive wasn't correct either and the delivery driver never came back with the rest of my food I then talked to Jose and he won't help either. This isn't the first time this has happened either the last order I set for pickup and they tried to give me the wrong order and then had to wait for them to make our food since they never started it and the order placed before that was delivered missing half the items as well and now I call again for my refund and speak to Jose again asking why I didn't call when chuey was on the clock and I advise him I did try to call on Thursday like he said and didn't get a answer so his excuse again is we were very busy. I shouldn't have to keep calling waiting to speak with chuey. I had even asked chuey to send me a email that he would be refunding my and he refused. We enjoy eating at your restaurant but this location is really making us lose interest in your establishment. My total for the order is $50.97. Normally this wouldn't have been made a issue but the way the managers at this location treat customers is unacceptable.