"DELLMONT Sarl" via www.hotvoip.comcannot use the VOIP service for landlines in Belgium, but I am charged !!!??!!!

I cannot use the services of
www.hotvoip.com

I do not understand why via another VOIP line I can have a certain Belgium landline number and have a conversation, while via hotvoip.com I have only a busy tone. For 2 days all the landline numbers in Belgium I have dialed via hotvoip.com have a busy tone ???!!! It is not the case with another VOIP provider. :-)

I was pleased with the VOIP services from other DELLMONT resellers, like 12voip.com, but I strongly advice : do not pay anything to hotvoip. com

I would like to know if it is possible to get the credit I still have at hotvoip.com and have it transferred to another reseller, like 12voip.com

Adrian