Menu
Home Computers & Phones Dell same address problem

Dell review: same address problem

M
Author of the complaint
7:50 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We have detected a similar account profile in our system. Please get in touch with customer support if you would like to have this account activated. If you have forgotten your original credentials for your active account, please retrieve your password below.Showing when i login my skrill account " [protected]@gmail.com ".I have a lot of dollars in it.How do I raise them? Please help me.

View 0 more photos

More Dell complaints & reviews

Dell - hard drive failures
Dell - defective tv, poor service
Dell - dell is a scam
Dell - defective product - horrible service
Dell - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back!
Dell - dell gold support