The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dell Financial Services — rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I made an internet request for a personal computer to be built for me in December 2007, I also opened up a line of credit due to the great promotion of a year to pay without interest. The order was placed the 5th of December and after waiting 2 weeks I attempted to track what happened to my computer. After much going back and forth, they said they would send out another but by then I was not happy with how I was being treated as a future customer.
I called them back to cancel but was told it was already sent out. They then told me to accept it and send it back, I knew I was not going to do this so when DHL showed up at my door over a week later I refused the package. Approximately a month later I received a bill for the computer, I write and I phone and they are telling me they do not have the computer. I tell them that is not my problem for I did not accept the computer.
I never received anything in regards to my dispute in writing after writing them. Not until speaking with representatives do I hear about the computer being missing. Which is not my problem.
Now I have debt collectors calling me at work and on my cell regarding this fathom debt. They will not listen, Dell will not listen, What can I do??? It is showing on my credit report and it is just not fair!!!
More Dell Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back!
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- Dell - inspiron 20 3000 3043
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!