Dell Computerjunk

C

Dell computers are #
Bought a dell desktop studio xps and thought I was getting a computer instead all I got was 'junk'
They have told me since I purchased it as long as I kept my account current they would replace and take care of it thats lye #1 there is no customer service!!!
They call me on a average of 10 - 12 times aday and want a payment I tell them when they send someone out to fix it or replace it like promised im more than happy to make a payment. They tell me when my account is current that will happen. Welll lie # 2 as they have talked me into making payments on several occassion and then I get told lie # 3 it cant happen that I can buy additional support to help me.

"""""""""never buy from them and never believe anything they say""""""""""""""""""""

• So
    sogen56 Feb 10, 2013

I have had the same problem with my XPS8300. They have replaced Monitor, cable, video card, hard drive, Blu Ray DVD player. Still can't get DVD Blu Ray part to work, and can't keep the printers printing wirelessly, and now can't get them to print at all. I have all the services available. this has been going on for the last 3-4 months. I keep getting bumped up to next level. Techs try really hard and long to fix, but no Joy. What I want to know is how to get in touch with someone who can do something about the service. I believe that the corporation makes it impossible to contact someone important. We are stuck with the little guy.