Del Taconoro virus

E Nov 16, 2019

Hello,
My name is Elizabeth Garcia. I live in [protected] ([protected]). On Monday, November 4th, 2019, at around 2 pm, I, along with two of my friends (Susan Littell and Malea, her daughter) shared a meal at the Del Taco restaurant located on 3106 Sports Arena Blvd, [protected], CA 92110

All three of us ate the same item on the menu; the Chicken Bacon Avocado Salad, and we all became violently ill the following evening.

Of the three of us, I personally had to be treated in the Emergency Room at Sharp Hospital for projectile vomiting, diarrhea, chills and severe dehydration. It is now Saturday, November 11th and I am still suffering from intense fatigue, nausea and lack of appetite. My husband and Susan's husband also contracted the disease.

We have reported the incident to the [protected] County Health Department and Health Services and their stool testing confirmed the presence of the NOROVIRUS and they are following through with an investigation.

My friends and I need to contact you as soon as possible for reimbursement for our meals and for my medical expenses. I will need you to let me know where to send the invoices for reimbursement.

My phone contact is [protected]. Please contact me by email ([protected]@sbcglobal.net) if you need further information. My mailing address is: [protected] [protected]., [protected], CA [protected]

Please contact us immediately.

Elizabeth Garcia