Del Tacoleft my phone on the counter and they took it

N Jun 13, 2019

Restaurant 1160 WAll Ave Ogden UT 84404
Left my phone on the counter after ordering take out, I returned 30 min latter to see if it was there, the manager said no I haven't seen it, I called my son because he had loaded a find my phone app for me, he checked and located my phone at Del Taco. I returned again and asked for my phone, the manager was rude and said no we don't have it, I said I know it's here and I'm going to call the police, magically they found it. They are rude and thieves, I get it's a low paying job but stealing is wrong! And they never even apologized, my son stopped by to talk to the manager and she was rude and said I can't help that old people leave stuff, he asked for her bosses phone number and she wouldn't give it to him. This is not a restaurant that I will ever go to again and I'll let everyone I know how I was treated, I get kids do bad things but if you don't have good leadership in the store that will own mistakes how can you expect the team to succeed.