Debonairs Pizzapizza

N Dec 06, 2018

I placed an order at 19.29pm and I still haven't received my order at 23h25. I called the Sunninghill Steers so that I could be put through to the Debonairs and I spoke to a Maria who told me my order was 2nd in line and would be delivered very soon.

At no time was I asked to rather organise collection than wait for my opted for delivery. This is an order that has already been fully paid for.

There hasn't even been a courtesy call apologising or explaining what has caused such an outragjeous delay!

This is unacceptable!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices