Debenhams — sales staff
This afternoon 27/0/16 in Debenhams East Kilbride my fiancée excitedly was looking forward to purchasing "the shoes" to match her wedding dress. After waiting 20 mins someone asked if we required any help? after which Time I was not amused and complained to floor manager who bletherd on about staff shortages /sickness and offerd no further assistance or service, and no soloution whatsoever...totally digusted and disappointed we left the store empty handed...and bewildered how can any high street store afford to completely ignore customers...wont be back after this expeience.
More Debenhams Complaints & Reviews
- Debenhams - I was &arrested&
- Debenhams Credit Card - Balance Transfer Missing
- Debenhams - security
- Debenhams - Appalling Customer Service. Needs Addressing!!
- Debenhams - Poor & Slow Customer Service
- Debenhams - poor service hereford store
- Debenhams - lost order
- Debenhams - service
- Debenhams - Cashiers
- Debenhams - items not delivered and no refund made