Debenhamssales staff

S

This afternoon 27/0/16 in Debenhams East Kilbride my fiancée excitedly was looking forward to purchasing "the shoes" to match her wedding dress. After waiting 20 mins someone asked if we required any help? after which Time I was not amused and complained to floor manager who bletherd on about staff shortages /sickness and offerd no further assistance or service, and no soloution whatsoever...totally digusted and disappointed we left the store empty handed...and bewildered how can any high street store afford to completely ignore customers...wont be back after this expeience.

• Merlin Slocumb   Feb 26, 2016

Customer service does not exist. No-one actually wants to help you even if it is Debenhams who are at fault. Exceedingly slow to process returns, I am actually wondering if I will ever get my money back. I have asked to close my account and even this has not happened. Shop anywhere but here, if you have a problem you may as well give up. One star is one star too many.