De. Livy StoykaDEADBEAT DENTIST

Worse than bad! Livy Stoyka and her staff worked my two kids over. Apparently the whole place runs on unbelievable rudeness, dishonesty and poor workmanship. My step-daughter left bleeding & in tears. My son left shaking with anger at the treatment they received.

They went in for basic checkups & had poor quality unauthorized work done on them. Neither kid was advised of the upcharges. Before they even left, the office staff started collection agency-type tactics to get payment for unauthorized work out of 2 broke college students. When I called to sort things out, I got the run-around & amazing rudeness. They got their stories crossed several times then called me a liar. They also tried to play my kids against me. I got a sense of pure evil from these people, just from a phone call.

If you went to this dentist under a dental plan and are unhappy, call the dental plan provider's Practice Relations Department & complain loudly. My insurance is investigating her online record and may ban her.

Awful things about Stoyka are all over the Internet. My kids experience mirrors the stuff online. Can so many identical nightmares be a coincidence? Check her out on /link removed/ and the BBB website too. It's unbelievable.