Dazzle WhiteFraud

R

Dazzle White, Dazzle Smile, Smile brite, Vibrant Smile, South Beach Brite, Premier Whitening, Sub World Fit are all scam artist companies. Doesn't matter what name they use or call themselves. They are fraudulently getting you to try one or two products; with a third product hidden, that you will never receive or use, in the micro-small/end of terms agreement clause. You are totally unaware of this third product/service. Why on earth would I need some fitness crap, when I'm 5'7"- 120 lbs with my own home gym. These people are criminals to say the least. When calling customer service they all ask you "What fee amount you are calling in reference to", tell you you're to late receive a credit refund; then quickly proceed to give you the phone number for their associated company to handle your other fraudulent charges. Please pass the word to all your email, myspace, facebook, twitter friends about these criminals; so maybe we can put them out of business if we can't put them in jail. Peace to all but the sinful.

• Ga
    Gang83 Jul 25, 2011

DAZZLEWHITE IS A RIP OFF. I TOOK ON A 14.95 TRIAL OFFER FOR THE TOOTH WHITENING. NOT ONLY DOES IT NOT WHITEN MY TOOTH, THEY ALSO ENROLLED ME INTO AFFILATES THAT I NEVER KNEW ABOUT. WHEN I ENQUIRED, THEY SAID IT WAS IN THE TERM AND CONDITIONS. WHEN I READ IT, IT WASN'T THERE. THEY STARTED CHARGING ME FOR ULTIMATE FITNESS @ 7.93, EZYKIT 8.04, ELITE PACK 3.74, HEALTHMEMBER, 8.51, VH ACCESS 3.90.

I'M ABSOLUTELY STUNNED. I CANCELLED ON THE 21ST BUT STILL CHARGES ARE COMING IN. THIS COMPANY IS DAMNED. NEVER TRUST THEM!

• Th
    thersa Oct 13, 2010

the above number cannot be correct, it doesnt have enough digits!

Paxman Sep 21, 2010

I get 2-3 phone calls from the #[protected] per day, and they leave a voice mail, which costs me to listen to and remove. I never signed up for this, I don't even have teeth!! It has to stop now!!!

PatriciaS50 Aug 18, 2010

THIS COMPANY IS SUCH A SCAM IT COMES UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES. DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO...DON'T DO IT, SAVE THE MONEY AND THE HEADACHE.

• Da
    David Liszt Mar 01, 2010

I tried this produce and for months after kept receiving the product and being charged on my Credit Card. After sending emails to several address', and contacting and USA at international charges, here is the number to contact toll free if you want to cancel your subsription [protected]. They will then send you the return policy, via your email address.

Marjorie Renner Feb 22, 2010

I am sending this complaint against Dazzle White, Ulti Fresh, Dentech Whitening regarding a scam. I ordered a trial whitening from the company and registered online and did not realize that they automatically signed me in for other companies such as Weight Member, Fitclub online and more. This sign up lead you to an automatic charges on your registered credit card which unless you call to cancel, the charges will be posted every month. I have not either sign up for this intentionally or even use the services but when I ask for a cancellation and a refund to my credit card, they claim that refunds are not given after the 15 day period of cancellation. How in the way can they do that when the posting date and statement bill usually arrives a month or two later. Obviously, they have calculated that given 15 days period, there is no way that we can reach such deadline, therefore they could benefit at least a month charge if we are watchful.
    I am filing this complaint as a customer in good faith but was mislead, tricked and abuse. I hope this serves the purpose of my complaint. I also strongly request that I be given refund from August 2009 todate.

• Pi
    pissedoffff Feb 17, 2010

SCAM SCAM SCAM. dont buy it. same situation. charged 87.62 few months ago, given the run around blah blah blah and yup never got my money. THIS IS A SCAM!

• Pi
    pissedoffff Feb 17, 2010

they did the same thing to me. now i am replying EVERY DAY with "watermelon" in the subject line, as they told me to, and i am bugging the hell out of them. hopefully they give me my damn money. probably not but o well i will try!

Annoyed26 Feb 16, 2010

I am having the same problem with Premium White. Are they part of the same group. I have beem waiting for my refund since the begining of January2010. Every time I call the suppport line I get given the same standard answers of It will be refunded in 10 days. The chat support is the same.

• Fr
    frustrated_tony Feb 06, 2010

In the same boat here. It's a scam and I just notice that they now use different name (Alice/Christine/Cynthia/Lavern/...) to post to scamfound.com (as it has a feed from complaintsboard.com), bs about what customer service is their top 1 priority. I had responded to all this reply on scamfound.

I urge everyone if you see they post this again on any other board, post a direct reply as soon as you can to counter it.

sarah slater Jan 30, 2010

I have also been misled by the same company but i'm in the uk and can't get through their online customer service page. Do you know a dialing code and number to call from the uk?
    Thanks
    Sarah (from England)

• zaralockwood Jan 30, 2010

they made search engines / affiliates a lot of money in advertising that is why they are still in business

• Ba
    Bailshyperno Jan 27, 2010

I sent back two Dazzle White Pens to Just Think Media P O Box 4440 Milperra BC NSW 1891 early January demanding my money back only to finds in my Master Card statement today that I have been charged A$99.06 by a subsiduary company 'White Smile Pen'. This practice is blantant fraud as I did not give 'White Smile Pen' my permission to deduct A$99.06 from my Master Card. Where do I go from here without cancelling my Master Card? Please advise...

• Rj
    R J P Jan 20, 2010

Sorry to hear so many people have been taken in by this. They keep changing address as to a return is sent and will say that, this is the only product they sell WRONG they have it under so many names it would be hard to keep track of. One suggestion is to cancel the card with them and get a new one that may stop this, and contact the fraud department of your credit card company. Have all the information with you when you do as to records of returns and so forth. Lets all put a stop to this and this company.

Bob Jacksonville Florida

• Ta
    tara nicholson Jan 10, 2010

they have scammed me too - does anyone have a telephone number or address?????? i am gutted that i was so careless - good one facebook for putting the add on your site!!!

• Gl
    Gloria Graham Jan 06, 2010

I went through the internet to buy a trial whitener stick for $9.99 and when it ran through my credit card they charge on 12/3/09 for $86.43 and then again on 12/9/09 for another $86.43, they need to be reported to the Better Business Bureau for false advertisement.

• Wi
    winona23 Jan 06, 2010

hi its winnie here i been charged by dazzle white $ 22.57 AUD and i didnt even receive the product that they say. All I want is my money back. they didnt even notify me about the trial and didnt send the product at all and i've tried to call the number [protected] but its that the right number. help refund my money back.
    thank you..

• Ka
    Karen Orritt Jan 05, 2010

Hello,

Sorry to hear that there was some confusion when you made your purchase. We take customer support very seriously and would like to work with you to resolve this situation. Many times, problems like this occur when people do not read our Terms of Service before they place an order. That's why we've placed our Terms of Service on the order page next to the box where you enter your credit card information. We've also placed a link to our terms on the home page for easy access. Yet, sometimes, people still fail to take the time to read it. If that was the case, I think we can resolve this situation quickly and easily. Simply return your unused portion to us today. If it has been less than 30 days since you placed your order we'll refund your money right away – as per our unconditional 30-day money back guarantee.

I do understand that you may have other questions and concerns. If so, we are ready, willing and able to help you out. Simply contact us by phone at (8/6/6)-(5/2/8)-6/2/1/4 or use our Live Chat help service located on our Contact Us page. Live Chat is designed to address most common problems and take you step by step through the cancellation process.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we want to resolve this situation as soon as we can.

Karen Orritt

• Ag
    AGRAVATED! Dec 30, 2009

Unfortunately, I did not see these comments before being sucked in by this company. They have changed their name so many times and the amounts seem to differ, as well. I would not have ordered if there was a chance of automated shipping so I was careful to read all fine print. This is not a reputable company...DO NOT GET TAKEN IN BY THEIR OFFER!

jamesina Dec 29, 2009

Did not order anything from these companies but i am being billed by visa for variouse amounts of money by them, have complained to visa who appear to have knowledge about these companies and how they operate but are less than helpful, giving me phone numbers to phone america.
    I have since cancelled my visa card and visa said they would reclaim the amount, however according to visa this could be an ongoing occurance.

• Ej
    ej1971 Dec 23, 2009

this happened to me as well when i called them they said they've refunded my money wich they didn't i asked my bank to close my account with no succes as they will still be able to charge you and you will owe the money to the bank.basically once you signed for this scam, you are liable!!they are very clever and should be stopped! the way it works .you have to call the company for uk [protected] and cancel your agreement. once done, forget about what you have lost, move on, many people loose far more than us, the bank will refund any money taken on your account after you have received an email from dazzle white now called premium white after 31 days of the cancelation, so keep you cancelation email and pray that they don't take any money for 31 days then if they do after 31 days the bank will refund you once you have given them proof of cancelation this works with the other sister companies as they are many.good luck to all.

• Ka
    KarL82 Dec 18, 2009

I ordered a sample of dazzle smile on a whim, thinking well if it doesn't work, I can return it and won't be charged. Not the case at all! Beware of this company or any company before ordering a "free" trial.

I ordered this product with the understanding that I could call and cancel within 14 days and nothing would be charged to my account. Wrong...I called in the 14 days and sent it back immediately, the charge came out a few days later anyway. I also got a phone call immediately after ordering the product asking about wanting a free trial for teeth whitener so I confirmed it to find out later that is was another one of their products (not the one I had ordered). Upon receiving it I never even opened it and sent it back as well. That had immediately deducted the funds from my account. Not to mention these bogus charges were almost $90.00 and $50.00.

The first time I spoke with a representitive they were friendly and acted as if I would see a credit. It was even confirmed that my product was received and I should see it with in a couple days. After nothing, I kept calling to find out that it convienently came back "damaged". I asked if they could send me back my damaged package so I could see it was actually damaged and since I paid so much for it and they said "we can't do that". Why not???? Once again someone was going to forward this case and I should see a credit in a couple weeks. Nothing!!! This time when I called, they were completely rude and unwilling to help with anything. This product and its company are a complete FRAUD!!! They are very big cons and I urge you to check product reviews before ordering ordering online. If I had, I might not have lost $130.00+ on a product that didn't even work for me.

• Na
    naydooner Dec 17, 2009

This company CAVEAT EMPTOR... Buyer Beware! Discovered their site while online offering a FREE TRIAL of an amazing new tooth whitener and all you had to do to participate in the offer was to pay the shipping by credit card (VISA). I thought... what have I got to lose but the $10 shipping.
    WRONG! Received my VISA bill today and my wife asked what are these two $89 US charges for? I called VISA and complained; they of course were familiar with this scam and said that there was nothing they could do since I failed to read the fine print in the contract (contract? What contract) Apparently the first $89 charge was for the whitening "pen"; the second for them shipping me another replacement pen. I called the company and spoke with their agent. I cancelled the contract and then proceeded to ask about refunding my money. Too late for the first payment of $89 but not to late for the second order which I had luckily, never received. So, yes they did tell me that the second $89 charge would be credited back to my VISA account and that my account with Dazzle White was now cancelled/closed. HAD I cancelled within two weeks I would have gotten my first $89 payment back; but alas I did NOT, because I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A BINDING CONTRACT. Had I not cancelled today then they would have continued their monthly charges to my VISA account unabated! So yes NORMAN I would like to join your class action suit in the hopes of regaining my money (the other $89 US). Please do contact me if you require further info or elaboration. Thanks for offering to help.
    Sincerely Shawn (Naydooner)

• I0
    i'llgetyah Dec 17, 2009

I too have been had, I ordered trial $1.95 and they charged $13.09 as I am in Australia. 2 weeks later i find on my credit card they have charged another $100.00 without my knowledge or concent and then again in another weeks time another $100.00 from there sister company. WHATCH OUT FOR
    ULTIFRESHWELL and HEALTHSMILE on your credit card statements!!! Going through the credit card fraud squade in Australia to try and recover money.

• Mu
    multiscan Dec 16, 2009

They are extremely good at ripping you off. I've been through the similar processes. You will see a series of charges on your credit card soon. Believe me! There will be lots of unknown charges. After numbers of unauthorized charges, I finally had to cancel my credit card and reissue it because Dazzle white & other dozens of companies kept charging. And, ask your credit card company charge back your money. It is definitely unauthorized charges. We never handed over blank checks to them. Even though we didn't read the terms & conditions carefully, they didn't give you proper information for the future charges - simply not listed. Most of credit card companies will do a good job on this. After I changed my credit card number, I finally feel that I am off the hook since today I filed 'charge back' for the last unauthorized charge (i hope it is) from ElitePack. It was a long fight -- more than 2 months. They are just a gang of con artists. Be careful & good luck!

• Mi
    michelle koat Dec 15, 2009

Do not order this trial product you will be charge $79 dollars and not be able to get your money back even if you return the product. When trying to get your money back the customer service will hang up on you.

• Da
    Dan040902 Dec 14, 2009

Dont buy anything from this company! They will charge you ~$100.00 per month for nothing. They "signed me up" for enrollment into some fitness websites "World Fit, and Weight Loss Resources." This company morphs its bills into these other companies and bills your credit card without your permission. These people are thieves pure and simple!

• Ga
    gaura Dec 11, 2009

I too have been on the phone calling to pristine health for charges not only did I not agree too.but when I looked into this free trial deal for 1.95 my credti card was DECLINED.Due to an invalid number! Yet I still had a suprise of 87.95 taken from my account. Many phone calls, many numbers not usable finally this number worked [protected]. May we all get some resolution.

Paulw955 Dec 11, 2009

I can't believe you actually bothered to submit a comment like this given how many people have fallen victim to this scam including myself.

It actually made me sick to think that I fell for something like this after knowing what I know. I have called your customer service to cancel any more unauthorized debits from my credit card (although I doubt that will happen) and reported this site as fraudulent and the transaction illegal to my credit card company. They are quite aggressive when it comes to this kind of activity so hopefully they investigate this thoroughly even if I'm unable to be reimbursed on the $90 that just came out of my account.

sandstorm Dec 10, 2009

why say its free when it not thay got be stopped just a rip off cost you more money than thay say

sandstorm Dec 10, 2009

i ordered teeth whitening kit of the net said it was a free kit just paid p+p £4.75 odd . bank statment came and thay took £147. odd ot of account foned them up got no were with them said it only free for 10days if u cancilled and it took more then 10days to come. thay said there was another 4 orders waiting to be shiped to me at £60 each i cancilled the order with them but they still sent me kit . i just had 2 cancilled my bank card. these pepole got to be stoped thay just rip you off .

• Gr
    gregoryblaine Dec 07, 2009

DO NOT USE THIS!!!
    YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!!
    FREE TRAIL NO WAY ALMOST 90.00
    THEN A MONTH LATER ANOTHER 25.00
    AFTER CANCELLED!!!
    BIG RUN AROUND TO NOWHERE!!!
    NO REFUNDS!!!
    DO NOT CALL THESE CONS!!!

• Fu
    furiously angry Dec 06, 2009

I have been ripped of big time twice
    i received a 'risk free trial' of purelift for 2.95 but they have debited by card twice for $95.00 each time
    i sent the product back with a letter explaining that i didn't authorize payment my bank is trying to get my money back but i will now contact dep fair trading i have since cancelled my card

• Ph
    Phil Atkinson Dec 06, 2009

Your product has been returned, however unauthorised debiting of my credit card continues. I demand you cease any future debits immediately!!!

• Bu
    burbank2004 Dec 04, 2009

Cancelled product within the time but not told to return product, even though I asked. Was assured that no further charges would appear on my card. Now have the monthly charge pending! See also was charged $3.00 instead of the $2.95 for initial shipment. Had thought to let this go but now going to fight all charges. Any idea where head office is ie accounts dept?

• Ju
    june williams Dec 04, 2009

I.ve only been conned out of £38.oo thankfully. but I am hopping mad has it.s money i needed towards xmas presents. I.m making myself feel better by e.mailing just about evreyone possible about Dazzlesmile and the con they.ve got going. so far I.ve complained to fair trading also warned all my friends on facebook. 200 of them. I.ve also e.mailed numerous other sites. I.ve canceled my card as I know there won.t be a refund from this waste of space company. The office of fair Trading can take this company and others like it off the web. what they do need is a sufficient amount of complaints. so come on people make sure it happens. june williams. wales.

Joegen Dec 03, 2009

These people are criminal's, dont sign up for the $1.95 scam it will cost you. They will bill you for $79.95 and also sign you up for other packages that they will bill you for next month. Stay away from these people and tell your friends not to believe their fony story about the mom who found a $1.95 household tooth whitening miracle.

annoyedme Dec 01, 2009

i have a friend who used to work at one of their call centers ..she said the only way you can get a refund is to get your bank to call them and let your bank (not you) request a refund. they will transfer you to someone else but you might be able to get a refund this way. also if you are calling yourself dont get mad at the operators...they actually dont have a refund button so they cant give you a refund so it does no good to argue with them it just wastes your time and theirs all they can do is read from a script...dont bother asking for a supervisor either. just have your bank call them and request a refund for you.

• Ke
    Kelly1 Dec 01, 2009

Dazzle White have taken almost $300.00 from my debit card over the last few months. I have lodged a complaint with my bank and got a replacement card (which was a huge hassell ) but I now know I am safe. My advise to anyone in the same situation is to do the same. My only wish now is that justice will be done to this mob.

• Rg
    rgangle Dec 01, 2009

This was a one time offer(recorded) for $3.95 I called and cancelled it after the one time trial.. My account was billed $89.37. I will be calling the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney Generals office and filling a complaint. I demand a full refund and will be returning the entire trial offer as I just recieved it. I will cancel that account and you are a total ripoff. I demand full refundinf of my funds immediately.