Days Innservice and upholding reservation

W Sep 07, 2018 Review updated:

I made reservations for a night stay in Days in Reno, NV. 5851 South Virginia Street for 2 Adults, 2 Double Beds, 1st floor, non-smoking for 09/03/2018. I received my confirmation, #5136B31988185. On the day we arrived we were told we were upstairs and not downstairs as we requested. We were told that all of the downstairs units were sold out. Now wait a minute...I reserved a downstairs for a reason. I have severe back troubles and my legs are very stiff making climbing stairs a major chore. That is the reason I chose and requested a downstairs unit! How can the downstairs be sold out when I RESERVED a downstairs unit? This is absolutely unacceptable. Why even make a reservation and request something when it is completely disregarded? And while I'm at it, the beds were nice, they were comfortable but, the carpet was filthy with stains everywhere, the bathroom floors were extremely filthy, the toilet was in a major need of replacement as it was in bad shape, clean yes, but it looked like it was made in the 1920's. I really don't think I will be returning to Days Inn in Reno no more, and I have been a customer of Days Inn in Reno for many years. That was really poor treatment to sell a unit that was already sold. It wasn't like we showed up at 7:30 PM, we showed up before the 3:00 PM check in time. The Confirmation # I have on my statement is different than the one I received by E-Mail, the # is 83595EC001566, the account # is [protected], Wyndham Rewards # 167114483E.

• 9w
    9wood Sep 07, 2018

just a guess but they proberly just gave out the rooms as people came and checked in so your room was given to someone else