Davison Inventionrefund

8 Review updated:

My complaint is to get my refund from an invention service company, i've paid them 695 to secure a licensing deal on my invention idea, I feel there was no service that was usable for me. They also stringed me along for few months by sending me useless information and spreading out phone appointment meetings every 2 or 3 weeks apart keeping me in the dark. I think they spreaded the appointments out over the span of 2 months so my bank couldnt be able to help get my money back because i gave them the money 2 months prior, Only after the 2 months passed then they asked for more money to create a prototype. During our first initial conversation I made it clear to them I couldnt pay alot of money for any other services. Darryl were my contact he assured me that I did'nt have to worry about the cost of any future payments. Being they had other payment plans, contingency for one. I honestly feel they kept me in the dark for over 2 months so they could keep the 695 dollars if I tried asking for a refund wich I did. My bank said it been over 2 months and they couldnt help, So this must of been their intention. My complaint is simple i've paid for something with nothing to show for.

• 1
      Aug 11, 2010

Hi i am in the middle of dealing with davison i have paid the 700 dollars already, and now we are signing the contract to pay 10000 for the making of the product, I have just recently came across all of these complains about them, just wandering if i should pursue this and pay the 10000 or should i back out before its too late. If anyones had an idea that has sold please let me know, or anyone that thinks i should stop i would appriciate your input.

Aug 22, 2010

I have been ripped off over $10, 000 by Davison. If I had seen all of the negative feedback about this company BEFORE I paid them any money, there is NO WAY I would have gone ahead with it. Davison is a scam! Stay away!!!

• N
      Feb 28, 2011

DONT i have just had a go at getting back all or some of my 12 grand, no chance, they had lawyers to say i follwoed and agreed with them, but they failed to mention the things said on the phone, they will not put things in writing, you will ask for it, but they say say they dont, they call instead, hmmmm, no proof is there on a phone, like, they will give you free showings, IF you write in here that you do not belive any of the complaints.so, no rejection letter here, no free showings, but, how do you prove it was said. also, i was told yet again on phone.hmmm, that the prototype is not sent, just the virtual drawing???so why did i have too pay 355 each time to cover cost of sending the virtual drawing?when in writing, yes in writing was told the cost was too cover the repackageing and logo, ?yet, never had in writing any rejections from the companies it was sent too, but, not being in a postion to take on the davidson lawyers, i kiss my 12 grand good bye, and use my invention myself, a one off, i had the invention returned to me, after they searched for it, lol, this is my story, decide for yourself whether to continue to use the,

• L
      Oct 13, 2011

This company is absolutely adhorable! They steal and steal and steal and steal. When they have stolen your money they lie, and lies and lie. They do not hold true to any of their promises, and string you along. What they do to people finaancially, emtionally and the toll it takes on you physically is incredible! I don't understand why they are still in business ripping people off. BTW, did you notice they are not registered with the better business Bureau? STAY AWAY! I don't know how they sleep at night. Karma will get them if we can't.

• N
      Mar 08, 2012

I AM SURE GLAD I READ THIS . THANK YOU FOR POSTING YOUR COMPLAINTS. I WOULD HAVE BEEN FOOLED. TOLD THEM NOT TO CALL ME .

• M
      Nov 22, 2013

I was ripped off for $13, 000. I am getting together a class action suit against them. Anyone who has been scammed by Davison and wants to join in a law suit please call me. My name is Marsha Holford. My number is [protected].

• A
      Sep 28, 2017

@marshaholford did you get your money back? I was told by an lawyor to take a lost.

Nov 26, 2017

@marshaholford I was ripped off in 2010 by these guys. I didn't know what to do. They took $10, 000. Then I never heard from them again. Did you get your money back

Nov 26, 2017

@marshaholford I need help getting my money back. How do I go about getting it.

• D
      Jun 04, 2019

@marshaholford Did you get anywhere with your class action. My Dad signed up with Davison for his invention and was ripped off over $12, 000 too. He is in New Zealand, so even harder to get any help with trying to get money back.

• S
      Mar 17, 2014

I too am happy to have read this. I paid Davidson $800 with first agreement. Now I've received agreement to sign for the development stage. Asking $11, 000 upfront. Boy was I surprised! When I started with them, I asked how much was it going to cost me. The answer was $800. But, if I paid within a certain specified time, it would be $695. I was told Davidson would receive 10% of proceeds when put on market. Now I'm reading this Agreement for the Developmental Stage asking for $11, 000! That's when I decided to check them out. I'm glad that's all I lost. It's surprising that they asked this amount of money considering our discussions at the beginning of our business relationship. I'd let him know the money was needed in other areas but that I was going to stretch my budget for this because it was worth it. Thanks again for letting me know to back off. Because of the confidential agreement, Davidson is not to divulge any information about your invention. BUT, then who knows what they might do. When I said in the beginning, that I was going to get my invention patented, I was persuaded not to do so. Now I'm being asked to get it patented and I have to pay for it. Yet, I was led to believe they were going to take care of that. Anyway, thanks again for the information. It has helped me to avoid losing any more money.

Sep 08, 2014

THEY NEED TO STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF HOW

Sep 08, 2014

Hi Marsha my name is Marcia and will call you thanks.

•   Oct 13, 2014

Davison pursued us when we said we were not interested like corrupted vulture's. We told them we were not interested because of the bad rap they had and they told me not to believe all that BS and told me I had a great product idea and there was no product like it and there was no place for seconds. Why are these people in business. They should be shut down so they don't continue screwing people financially. THEY ARE ATHIESTS and only care about money and don't care who they screw. They got over $13, 000.00 out of me and now ignoring me. Why does the American government allowing them to still operate. These are the type of businesses that tarnish AMERICA and give its terrible reputation.

• H
      Oct 21, 2015

I have had a bad experience with Davison as well to a tune in excess of $10, 000.00 as well. I have written, phoned and gotten NO response from them regarding my invention.. I do not feel that they have made "presentation one" to any potential investor. I would like to be a part of a class action suit to recover my funds. I have spent a great deal of my retirement funds to Davison and received ZERO in tangible effort from them in presenting my invention to any valid investor.
    If anyone cares to start a Class Action Suit, count me in. I don't know the procedure to do so and don't really have the knowledge to initiate the ssuit myself but would be willing to offer any assistance to begin this process. I understand that Marsha Holford was going to start one some time ago. Marsha, if you have done so or intend to do so, please let me know how I can reach you.
    I am at my wits end as to what to do with this matter.
    Fed up in Fort Wayne, IN.

• S
      Jan 11, 2016

Im would like to be part of the class actio suit. Davison took me for $715.00 they stopped talking to me when I cancelled my product idea. I cant get a hold of Hason Zerbach who helped me with my idea but as soon as I said I cant go further and would like to talk about a refund. I cant a call or an email. Im angry that I got scammed.

Feb 28, 2016

I want to be part of the class-action suit. Please help me recoup my $9000.00. I am 69 years old and was forced to retire early at 55 due to a disability. I took what little money I had and invested it with Davison. I just paid another $500 to submit to two other companies with no results. Most of these supposed leads won't let Davison Inventionland in their door. I am so angry. Bill H.

Mar 22, 2016

I too would like to be a part of this class action lawsuit. George Davison, Jason Zerbach, Autumn Luniewski & Amy Capiross are all part of the scam. I'm embarrassed at the amount of money I invested due to their convincing lies.

Riverview, FL

Aug 20, 2017

How do we get back at these guys? I want my money back as well. This is awful!! We need our money back!! How do we get a lawsuit going? I have kept all the emails with my associate and I and the receipts that I paid. I can't believe I felt for this as well. Get George Davison out of here and our money back we deserve

• A
      Sep 28, 2017

I really need my money back I live in proverty, and can use it real bad. They took over $5000 from me.

Nov 26, 2017

My story is exactly like everyone of the others that I read. Up front fee then $10, 000 to develop my idea. They said that they would present my product to solo cup but then after paying I never heard from them again. They promised a tour and I would get to actually hold my invention. If anyone could help me please contact me. [protected]. Ben

• G
      Jan 28, 2018

Davison's Home Page
    Menu
    AFFIRMATIVE DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
    You should read all of this information carefully before proceeding.

The total number of consumers who submitted new product ideas to Davison during the past five years is eight hundred fifty six thousand eight hundred ten (856, 810). Davison does not provide evaluation of commercial potential; thus, it has provided no positive or negative evaluation of this or any other product idea in the last five years. The total number of consumers who were offered a Pre-Development agreement (or similar contract for research services) is two hundred ninety two thousand sixty eight (292, 068). The total number of consumers who were offered a Contingency Agreement (or other contract for licensing representation) is two hundred ninety two thousand sixty eight (292, 068). The total number of consumers who purchased a Pre-Development Agreement or similar contract for research services is fifty seven thousand eight hundred twenty six (57, 826). The total number of consumers who signed a Contingency Agreement or other licensing representation agreement is fifty seven thousand eight hundred twenty six (57, 826). The total number of consumers who were offered a New Product Sample Agreement (or any other contract for design services for a virtual or a product sample) is thirty six thousand six hundred fourteen (36, 614). The number of consumers who signed a New Product Sample Agreement or similar agreement is seventeen thousand nine hundred fourty eight (17, 948). The number of consumers who obtained a written license with a company that is not affiliated with Davison is ninty eight (98). The total number of consumers in the last five years who made more money in royalties than they paid, in total, under any and all agreements with Davison, is four (4). The percentage of Davison’s income that came from royalties paid on licenses of consumers’ products is .001%.

Numbers current as of December 18, 2017

Continue

Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

Youtube
    Site Map
    Depiction of any trademarks/logos does not represent endorsement of Davison, its services, or products by the trademark owner.