Innovate1 Services Logo

Innovate1 Services

Having problems with Innovate1 Services?

Innovate1 Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 2, 2016. The latest review Passport was posted on Feb 24, 2021. Innovate1 Services has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews. Innovate1 Services has resolved 0 complaints.

Innovate1 Services Customer Service Contacts

Name: Mr Ugochukwu Arnold Ezuoke
Date of Birth: 1980-07-17
Application Id: [protected]
Reference Number: [protected]

I applied for passport for 1 month now am yet to receive an interview date for my passport. I paid for it, am traveling next month and need my passport to travel, up till now this people kept telling me embassy will schedule interview. My question is when? Am traveling next month. They collected my money and will not issue me what I paid for. They are supposed to get the embassy and get me my passport. If they collect money they are responsible to ensure am satisfied with my services. If they are not going to give me my passport prior to my traveling then they should refund me my money. No contact number even for the embassy, I've tried several times to speak with them no way, please I need help I need get my passport or my money back. Thanks

Innovate1 ServicesPayment for a nigerian passport not updated in application

I just completed the application for a Nigerian passport. I had several failed attempts to pay - which made me worry whether several payments were being taken from my account.

I finally was able to make payment but instead of acknowledging payment, it took me back to the page to start the process all over again.

Thankfully I first checked my bank statement and saw that the amount had already been taken.

This will now cause an unnecessary delay in my application because without this, my application will not be deemed as completed without the payment and application acknowledgement letter.

I do hope that this can be looked into and resolved pretty quickly.

• Updated by Folasade ODJ · Aug 19, 2020

My application reference ID is [protected], Reference No [protected].

• Ol
        Olanipekun Damilola Aug 26, 2020

How did you end up making the payment please? I have been trying so hard to make payment for my daughter and the platform wouldnt let my card go through, plus they have such a porous and untrained customer service. They barely answer your questions.

What a dodgy platform. It's a shame

Innovate1 ServicesPayment process

Ebi Emmerich-Adehor
      payment ticket ID- 106420
      Apllication ID-[protected]
      Refrence Number-[protected]
      please reopen payment. fruster has collected my money since i filled my account number and code . i ve los over 300euros. please i ve read alot of complain about your payment process. please i beg zou to change payment process. this is too much. there so many simpler payments method available in internet.

Innovate1 Servicesfraudulent transactions on my account

I visited your website on the 12th May to make a payment for my Nigerian passport renewal. In the course of being on the page, my payment card details were declined for all the 3 cards I attempted to use until I found an alternative payment option.

To my wildest surprise, by the 14th/15th a number of fraudulent transactions totalling over £12, 000 were made on thesame 3 cards and extremely disappointed I have been put in this position.

The issues have been reported to all my banks and currently under investigation. There is a very high chance your website leaked my card details to the wrong hand and this is a serious breach I am taking up with the financial conduct.

Please kindly provide me your legal team correspondence address and email.

Mar 05, 2019

Innovate1 Services — Nigerian passport payment refund

Hi I made payment for the issuance of a new e-standard passport (32 pages) via this company as it is the...

Innovate 1 Services — this company deceives their customers

Run from INNOVATE 1 SERVICES. The staff promised to help people to renew the passports. My friend has filled...