Menu

complaints

Safe Storage Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Safe Storage at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Safe Storage has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Safe Storage. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Safe Storage complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Safe Storage complaints

ComplaintsBoard
C
4:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Safe Storage Disappointing Experience with Safe Storage: Damaged Goods and High Retrieval Fee

Safe Storage (safestorage.in) is a storage company that I recently used to store some of my belongings. Unfortunately, my experience with them was not a good one. When I received my goods, they were damaged and I was very disappointed. I had to pay a high fee of Rs 4700 to retrieve my goods and it took them 7 days to slot them. This was a very frustrating experience for me and I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Read full review of Safe Storage
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
J
2:34 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Safe Storage Safe Storage Review: Top-Notch Service, Clean Facility, and Friendly Staff

I recently used Safe Storage (safestorage.in) to store my household items and I must say, the service was too good. The staff was very helpful and timely in picking up my items. They made sure that all my belongings were stored safely without any issues.

The staff at Safe Storage were very friendly and accommodating. They helped me with all my queries and made sure that I was satisfied with their service. They even provided me with a detailed inventory of all my items, which made it easy for me to keep track of everything.

The storage facility was very clean and well-maintained. I was impressed by the security measures in place, which gave me peace of mind knowing that my items were safe and secure. The facility was also easily accessible, which made it convenient for me to retrieve my items whenever I needed them.

Overall, I would highly recommend Safe Storage to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy storage solution. The staff are friendly and helpful, the facility is clean and secure, and the service is top-notch. I will definitely be using their services again in the future.

Read full review of Safe Storage
Hide full review

Is Safe Storage legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Safe Storage as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Safe Storage stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Safe Storage should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Safe Storage earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Safe Storage achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Safe Storage has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Safe Storage has claimed the domain name for safestorage.in for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Safestorage.in has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Safe Storage website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Safestorage.in has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Safe Storage have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Adult content may be available on safestorage.in. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Safe Storage protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of Safe Storage customer experience

Safe Storage (safestorage.in) has received numerous complaints from consumers. Customers have reported issues with the company's customer service, including unresponsive representatives and difficulty canceling services. Many customers have also reported issues with the condition of their stored items, including damage and theft. Additionally, some customers have reported unexpected fees and charges. Overall, Safe Storage has a poor reputation among consumers and may not be the best option for those in need of storage solutions.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Safe Storage contacts