Complaints & Reviews

I was scammed for my invention idea

My name is Joshua, and was also scammed by the Davison company. I paid 11k for an idea and when I recieved my prottype from the it was a fake look a like of a air wick design. They came back after the design to ask for money to start the pitch to their so calles connection. If there is anyway doing a class action suit against them I have all my paperwork to help support the effort. [protected]@hotmail.com

idea/investment

I am requesting my money back before I retain an attorney and file a lawsuit. I spoke with a gentleman from Davison named Matt assuring me that my product sample( which I created therefore it is my property) and all documents were being shipped to me immediately! After almost 4years and a lot of money. Money that I didn't have. I borrowed it. My husband is a Navy Veteran he lost his job over a year ago and has received no money. He has applied for disability for PTSD. I don't know how Frank Vescio and George Davison can even sleep at night knowing that people truly believe that they can make their ideas reality! I work very hard to support my family. I honestly believed them and now I am broke and broken! I am requesting all my product information and my product sample to be returned to me and I will find a company that will help me! [protected]
[protected]@aol.com
😡 Dawn Varuola

my invention idea

After almost 4years and a lot of money. Money that I didn't have. I borrowed it. My husband is a Navy Veteran he lost his job over a year ago and has received no money. He has applied for disability for PTSD. I don't know how Frank Vescio and George Davison can even sleep at night knowing that people truly believe that they can make their ideas reality! I work very hard to support my family. I honestly believed them and now I am broke and broken! I am requesting all my product information and my product sample to be returned to me and I will find a company that will help me! We shall see if they return MY PRODUCT idea! Please, don't believe them they are liars and thieves!! Trust me!! I promise you if you choose to believe INVENTIONLAND you will be broke and disappointed like me😡 Dawn Varuola

• Updated by Dawn Varuola · Dec 02, 2019

Can anyone suggest an attorney to attempt to get my money back? I have no money to hire an attorney.

Davidson Inventorsmarketing my invention

In 2015 I signed up with Davidson inventors to market my invention. I was given different prices from in the hundreds up into the thousands. I was talked into the higher priced program and started making payments. I am a disabled senior on SSD. After a few years I decided that I could not make payments any more. Of course, refunds are out of the question. They owe me $3252.50.

New Product Sample Agreement R&D Receipt for PORTABLE DOG BOWL

Cost of New Product Sample Agreement
$8815.00

Total Payments
$3252.50

Balance Remaining
$5562.50

Notice

Research and development expenses may be a deductible expense under IRS Code Sect 174. Consult a qualified tax adviser to determine if the deduction applies to you.

Creatively Yours,

Matthew Cancilla

invention company

I started off sending money to Davidson Company in 2017 for idea, At first i was very excited they made me feel like i had a great product idea. I had my weekly meetings with them telling me to send more money it's now 2019 i sent 800 dollars they won't give me a refund . Mike still sendimg me text for more money telling me they will give me a discount if I send money in for the month of Nov . I don't understand how they can just take our money like that.

unethical

I submitted my idea in April 2016 and was quickly greeted with a response of interested. Numerous (what I realise now were human phonecalls but scripted) calls from Gregg McKita...

I love the current company i'm working with.

You people have no idea or patience for any idea you want to do for an invention. I've spent 800 on pre-Developement and to do a complete build with presentation along with licensing and patent. I've already seen what my finished prototype looks like and I like it and looks neat. And I'm waiting for presentation next week. If you have the patience to wait 2 and a half years then anything is possible. I waited 2 years and 4 months and it's in its final stages and they let me see my prototype. This is awesome. This was worth every penny.

mine I put in for an idea

I jennifer put in for an idea awhile back and Davidson's company is a fraud they steal people's money when I first called they told me 800.00 to get started then they said to build my project they needed an 5, 000 they stole this money from me and nothing happen there the biggest fraud every I am going to write the news where there located let's put the complaints. On this company and get them in the news feed I will do what I can to get my money back and don't care what I have to do if I have to get a lawyer I will everyone who's been a victim of fraud with this company we should all get together some how and fight this I'm sure there people out there that lost more then I have people that's our money let's get it back

wasn't told I could get donations until there was no tax break.

I been working with them since April 2015. And started way before that. And still owe thousands of dollars. I am still working with them and honestly just feel like I am being scammed. Brian Svantner at svantner.[protected]@davison.com is who i am told I am working with. He mentioned something about a home and a vehicle payment that's do. And that's not what I am paying for. I am paying to put A Hands Free Channel changing product in the store's.

• Updated by Corey Schoenrock · Oct 11, 2019

I am not paying them anymore money. Because they also tell me that there is no guarantee I am getting paid.

once I paid, they did nothing, with my invention then keep asking for more money to provide other services

When I first called about my invention idea, I was given many promises. I would receive a prototype, my idea would be shared with many companies, I could even get on QVC, ideas that I came up with that were similar would also be added in with no extra money, and on and on. I didn't make much money, so it took me 4-5 years to pay off the $10, 000 they needed to get this going. Oh, and they said certain things would happen when I reached $2000, and other things would happen when I reached half, etc. Once I got it all paid off, my original guy had left and another employee helped me. He said he was presenting my product to a company on a certain day. Then he said they weren't interested. And did I want all my paperwork back or should they keep it. I was so shocked that I told him to just keep it. A couple years have passed and I called to get my paperwork back. I got a guy named Frank, who was rude and abrupt. He told me they never followed up with trying to get my product on QVC or other presentations, and he was wondering if I was interested. Of course I said yes! Then I received an email asking for several thousand dollars more for those services. When he did a follow up call, I told him I was hurt and insulted and I want all my stuff back. Then I hung up and am filing this complaint. I hope for my $10000 at least they do that. I worked so hard to throw $10, 000 away, it makes me sick. And I'm angry that I was so stupid. Please stop these people from taking hard-earned money away from others...

footwear

I gave Ryan Matlock $14, 000.00 and he did not do anything with my idea. Ryan sent me some drawing that were supposedly done by his people. He originally called me frequently when I had a balance. Now he tells me that I am in the "queue". He does not respond to my requests to talk to him. At one time he sent me a picture of a product on Amazon that he wanted me to buy and would receive a credit for it if I purchased it. I was always getting videos of supposedly happy clients to make me feel good about dealing with him. I get no contact in any way with him. I do not expect to.i have been scammed.

swings sample and prototype

Davison and I had an open line of communication until they received north of $12, 000 after that I'd have to leave countless messages. Ted Morse Sr was the director for my project but he was never available. Jeffery Sawyer the executive Vice President took over the project he wasn't much better. He eventually passed us on to Barbara Browning who referred us to Matt Alwine. Bottom line they never made the prototype they sent my homemade video to the Corporation. The corporation told them that it was not protectable from a patent standpoint and they were concerned about the safety of it. And the product appeared to be in early stages of development and would take a significant amount of time to get it to the market. I had to call the corporation to get this information Davison would not elaborate on the corporation decision to decline my product. They only told me the targeted company is not interested at this time. They never mentioned the fact that they didn't send a prototype which in my belief they never produced. I called Davison to ask a rhetorical question (why did you say the corporation decline my project)then told them the answer and they were mad. They then ask me did the corporation tell me that cause if so that was a breach in contract and they could never do business with them again .

my baby product toasty towel

I gave a total of 12, 000 dollars to these scam artists. Told the manufacturer was Teezed. Got the runaround for two years. I finally asked for my product which was cheaply made. These are proclaimed professionals, with Pixar computer graphic design for packaging. Once I requested my product, I never got anymore communication. Completely ignored. Vicky was my contact who sounded completely uneducated and sleepy. Please count me in on this lawsuit. I was a single mom who gave my savings! [protected]@gmail. com

my wet/ dry wipe

Been paying this company for 4 years over 29 thousand dollars and now they need $4, 000.00 more for packaging and It just recently came to my attention that my product is being sold already after 4 years of this company telling me it's too soon to patent my product, I wanna know who's selling my invention and who made it 😠I have kept records of pymnt.s

heart monitor system

I started my invention idea back in August 2016, the amount they gave me was I have to pay $15015 to have my idea invented. It is Junr 2019 now almost 3 years and they still have not created yet. They said they are waiting approval from the pattern department. I need my money back I've worked so hard for my money and don't give a damn about it. Can someone help me!!!?????

patent

My name is krystal chisholm I am too a victim of patent fraud with david davidson I lost 700 bucks... Could never get someone to answer my calls... When I did they always wanted...

business idea/invention

I started researching this company before starting to work with them. The person I spoke with and had been working with is no longer with the company. That representative explained things to me and sent me the agreement so I can look over it. I began sending money to pay the development fee to get my business idea and business off the ground. Now that all the money towards the fee has been paid and I'm ready to move forward, the new individuals is impossible to work with. He sent me an email talking about cancelling my agreement because he kept calling me at work when I couldn't talk to him. I explained to him months prior my work and schedule. He kept ignoring my emails and when we finally talk, he brings up that I need to pay more money to move forward and rehire the company. I told him about the oral agreement I had through the prior rep and he wouldn't listen or except. Now I am out of money and back to square one.

invention

What do I need to do to join the group for the class action lawsuit? I was taken by Davison as well, for an invention that didn't get me anywhere besides broke. I spent $795 for the research and development phase in the beginning. Then they wanted another $10000 to $12000 for the next phase for I'm not really sure what. All I know is that I was supposed to pay it all off before they made the product and all I got out of the $795 was a dvd and a packet to sign for the $10000 to $12000 and some research results that anyone could have came up with. I never signed the packet to agree on that price and I missed a couple phone appointments because I was at work, so they told me that I my account was going to be closed. Well the only reason for the phone calls was to get more money and I didn't have any to make a payment at that time. Also in the beginning, they told me that I could pay as I go and there was no time limit to pay it off. So I figured I could go at my own pace and it wouldn't be a problem. As it was, I had already paid off the $795, so I was working towards it, I just had a hard time paying the rest without a little more reassurance since the $795 didn't pay for much in my opinion. Anyway, they supposedly closed my account for no reason except for false information that they gave me. I demanded a refund and they said they weren't giving out refunds. But since I never signed the agreement, they should have refunded me without any problem. Therefore, i would definitely like to get my money back one way or another, so I will do whatever I need to to become a part of the class action group. Please let me know what I need to do to make that happen. Thank you.

Research development and presentation service

My name is Les Molina, and I have been scammed by Davison. They are very pushy people, they lie, they tell you what you want to hear, till they get your money.in my case, they...

davison product invention

I have paid Davison over $16, 000 on my product. what I recieved was t a piece of junk they developed. That took 2 years to make. at first I recieved a call weekly then every two...

very unprofessional

Very unprofessional! Because I did not return messages in a timely fashion due to personal matters going on the Director of Research and Development, Sean Jones, began leaving aggressive messages on my answering machine at my home calling me unprofessional and inconsiderate. When I tried to call him back to give him my take on his message the voicemail stated that the voicemail has not been setup yet to receive messages for the company. I followed up on the email that he had also sent advising him that I did not appreciate him leaving such a message for my entire family to hear. Instead of being apologetic Sean Jones doubled down on his message and aggressiveness. I advised him that I did not wish to do business with his company and advised him not to contact me any further yet he continued to email me and sling insults that I was unprofessional. This is a company that wanted my business in order to promote my invention. I definitely dodged that bullet by not doing business with such a company with such unprofessional practices.

the complete service was awful.

This company does not help you only try just take your money they don't return phone calls and they practically ignore you after they've already taking your money. I would not...

he is gang stalking me he threaten to hire a hit man to kill me

178638 First he charges you $889.00 to have a sucuerity agrement. Than gives you a option a. B . c. D to choose from after you do the safty agreement he trys to suprise you in person i...

invention scam

178638 I submitted my invention to Davison design and inventions I was told it would cost me over $20, 000 to get my idea up and running or Davison would take my idea and Market at made...

packaging promoting

This company uses big words to discribe nothing I did all of my own manufacturing gave them the proto types paid almost $6000 and all I received in return was a paid photo and a 3 line discripyion of my product which they sent to one company When I asked what was next they told me that that was all that was included in the $6000 now if I wanted to move forward it would cost me $300 for every presentation and what a lame presentation my produst never left Davison all they do for presentations is sent this horrible photo with a 3 line synopsese of what your product does then they wait for the company to jump all over it or not What a joke This is a perfect example of the gravy train. I have a blog from an x empolyee dated thsi year who stated that he was directed to get the money and run He since quit as he said he could not take peoples money knowing they would get nothing in return. As far as im concerned I will be reprting themto the attorney General to be investigated

packaging promoting

Davison Invention — faulty photographer case

I spent $8, 000 with Matt Alwine for a case that is faulty because it has no protective cheap flaps to hold the expensive camera parts in so they won't fall out and break. I...

[Resolved] Davison Inventionfraud/scam

It's embarrassing to say that I paid nearly 7K because I did not check this so called "company" out. The first few weeks I was contacted regularly, then nothing (Garry, whom I had been in touch with quit), after that - weeks of nothing. I recognized red flags from the start (here's an example a few weeks in): I was initially very excited about my idea (& still think it's a good one) so, being retired, I mentioned to Garry that I might just head out there to see just how great things were going with my idea. I heard what I interpreted as panic in his voice - "Oh, don't do that, call and let me know at least two weeks in advance, then I can set up a tour and all for you" (maybe not verbatim, but close enough). After eight months of nothing but occasional calls (and my calling them), I realized nothing was going to happen - Then I get a call from Anthony Issacson (who took over)... he ho-hummed about well its "going to packaging" well, no "going to design" then, Well, I'll call you once a month". What happened to "working with the design team, my approval for everything"? Not one phone call from anyone but these salesmen? I asked for my money back (I also dug deeper and realized what I had gotten myself involved with). I was then contacted by David Graham who stated "Someone dropped the ball" and he would "take over". Of course, that didn't happen, and I insisted I get my money back. For two weeks no one would return my calls - then "lo and behold" they call and have "something" (a ridiculous CAD drawing/version) of my idea. I continued to insist on getting my money back and was told by Anthony Isaacson that he would check in to it. Well, of course, the answer came back "no" because it "had "gone to design"! This company will promise you the moon, you will be in charge of everything; nothing will get done without your approval; we have the best engineers; we will try companies until someone accepts your idea!! If I had accepted their "version" of my idea I have no doubt it would have been rejected! I would have rejected it! As I told them, I could have gone to a second-hand store and put together what you did. Then, it would have cost me more money to try a different company and then more to try a different company (Yep, it costs you more! ... by the way, I was supposed to still pay $4500+ more). Please, this is nothing but a scam!! I have filed a complaint with the FTC (who sued them before) and was told basically whatever you do DO NOT give them any more money!! (I am also searching into others I can contact). Why did I do this in the first place? Because I watched The Steve Harvey Show and thought it might be a great idea and I have a family member who is ill and had hope's of perhaps bringing in a small amount of money to help. Could I afford this - no. Is that my fault - yes. They send videos of just how wonderful things will be for you, how hard they will work...it doesn't happen!! Look, the evidence is out there! 1% gets there? I would not trust them to follow through on anything (yes, after all this Anthony said, "we'll redesign")???? Folks, I genuinely question their ethics and integrity. If you think you have a good idea take your money elsewhere! Davison records all of their phone calls and I would be happy to sign a release so that anyone could listen to these conversations and see what takes place - not to mention the experience and sad results of others. Do your homework! I could state what has happened to others, but it's out there for you to read.
Their company is all glitz and glamour, but think hard about exactly what supports this company and where the profits come from. I will continue to write to whomever and whatever sites I can to see that this is brought to people's attention.

• Davison Design & Development's response · Jul 23, 2018

To Rhobee;

Unfortunately, we are unable to identify you as a client. The lack of personal information in your post does not provide sufficient information to locate a corresponding client. If you are a client, please contact us at [email protected] and provide additional identification. Once your identity is confirmed, we can address your concerns. If you are not a client, we advise that you review the legal implications and personal liability for false posts. It bears noting the fact that in the past, competitors have posted false and malicious comments and questions about Davison on the internet. Instead of choosing to compete by offering economical product design, development and packaging services they have chosen to confuse consumers by posting anonymous false information on “gripe-sites”.

Your post makes two mischaracterizations which indicate that either you are not a client, or you have chosen to ignore the numerous disclosures and contract terms. First, there are no hidden fees, undisclosed costs, or false guarantees of success. When a person submits an idea to Davison, they are provided (in a printable and savable format) disclosures that detail the services, the fees and the risks of new product development. Second, Davison does not simply create a product sample based upon the client’s preconceived notions. Davison is a design and development firm whose goal is to create a product sample that is a cost-effective solution to the problem identified by the client. The contracts repeatedly state that the design process may result in substantial changes to the idea as submitted by the client.

For over 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.

• Our products have been sold by over 1, 000 stores & online retailers.
    • We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
    • Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
    • We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.

We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at [email protected] Maybe we can help. Thank you.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] invention for the nfl

They took $695 from me in the beginning and then ask for $5000 about three weeks later they wanted $5000 from me w/n 7 days. I told them to send all my papers back to me and they never did. I was in that first class action and all I got back was $60.40 . The settlement was about 9M in cash and 3.1M in property. The FTC did not work on behalf of those harmed but the attorneys got a large portion of the cash money but the property money has not been sold and the FTC has not notified anyone regarding the $3.1Mhave. So if you have been have been harmed get your own aattorney, that way you have a better chance of getting more back.

• Davison Design & Development's response · Jul 23, 2018

To D. Jean Brown;

The comments in your post indicate that either you are not a client, or you simply misunderstand the facts. First, you refer to the FTC matter and a class action suit as if they are the same matter. They are not. The FTC case was from 1997, more than 20 years ago. If, as you claim, you received a settlement from that action, that would have been in 2006, more than 12 years ago. Your concerns on how the FTC handled the matter are more appropriately directed to them, not Davison. Next, you claim a demand for payment within 7 days was made of you and imply this was an undisclosed fee. That is incorrect. There are no hidden fees, undisclosed costs, or false guarantees of success. When a person submits an idea to Davison, they are provided (in a printable and savable format) disclosures that detail the services, the fees and the risks of new product development. While there are incentives offered for prompt payment of fees, there are no “demands” that the relevant fees be paid at any given time. Clients may pay the fee at their own pace, though services typically will not be provided until the fee has been paid in full.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] my idea for an invention

I had an "Idea" for an invention, so I contacted Davison about my invention. The person that I spoke with said that all I needed to do was pay $1, 000 to get my "Idea" started. He said once I pay, they would take my car rims idea and sell it to different companies. I was like COOL! I paid the $1, 000. All of a sudden, the person I was talking to was let go, and now I have to pay around $6, 000-$10, 000, depending on the percentage they would make. I really wished I knew that from the beginning!! If you have around $15, 000 for an idea, call Davison and lose your money! I wonder what if I paid the extra fee, would there be another fee?

• Davison Design & Development's response · Jul 19, 2018

To Mr. Karl Kirkland –

Customer concerns upset everyone and our staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. In your post you state that you wish you knew the cost of services at the beginning, implying that you were not provided this information. You were given the information, and you acknowledged having received and read it. There is no basis for your complaint.

You first contacted Davison through its website. The system utilized for electronic submissions makes it impossible for a person to submit an idea without first having two separate disclosures displayed in a printable and savable format, and the person electronically acknowledging the disclosures. You acknowledged, via an electronic signature, that you received and read the two disclosure statements. It is important to note that the disclosures are made BEFORE you entered any service contract and BEFORE you made any payment. Among the disclosures is the statement; “It is Davison’s normal practice to seek more than one contract in connection with a submitted idea.” The disclosure then provides a listing the various services and related fees. To allege you were not provided this information is not accurate.

solar fridge

I payed $5500, sent my design and received an a4 colour drawing with cd. Interestingly enough their drawing contained less information than mine. They supposedly presented this to a manufacturer, but no evidence of that surfaced after asking for it.I was told i payed $5500 for the drawing and nothing else can be done for me.numerous follow up emails received no response to date

• Davison Design & Development's response · Jul 19, 2018

To Ms. Jan-Louw Engelbrecht –

You have been a valued client since you first contacted Davison in May 2011. It bears noting that all services have been completed as of April 2013. The fact that it has been more than five years before you submitted your post bears on the credibility of your position. While it is unfortunate that your product idea has not been licensed; that fact does not negate the services which were provided. Davison performed its services with your express written approval and authorization. Further, the services met with your documented satisfaction. There is no basis for your posted comments.

In your case, when you contacted Davison you were provided with, and acknowledge having read, two disclosures detailing all offered services, all fees, and the historical data for securing a license agreement. You then entered into two service contracts. The pre-development agreement obligated Davison to provide research data in the form of a Product Portfolio and to make a presentation of the idea to a designated corporation. The Product Portfolio was provided to you on or about 09/28/2011. On 02/27/2012 you entered the integrated product rendering agreement which obligated Davison to provide an Integrated Product Rendering to depict your product idea. This was provided to you and you gave your signed approval of the design on 08/09/2012. This second agreement also obligated Davison to provide an Executive Briefing which would be used for the presentation. This was provided to you and you gave written authorization for the presentation on 03/19/2013. In additional to giving your approval and authorization, you completed two questionnaires; one about the design and one about the Executive Briefing, and provided nothing but positive feedback. Based upon your approval and authorization, Davison proceeded with the presentation on 04/30/2013. Unfortunately, the corporation did not license your idea. No additional services have been contracted.

• Updated by Janlouwe · Jul 19, 2018

And still i got no proof from davison that my idea was presented to a company

• Updated by Janlouwe · Jul 19, 2018

Strange that my credibility is questioned.since you have such good record of my communication with davison, please check the phone records and emails directly to them concerning proof requested by myself of davison presenting my idea to a company.see if that was done after 5 years

an urn

I paid Davison Design and Development close to $11, 000.00 to develop me an Urn and they sent me a picture of the product and they also told me that American Greeting company wa...

Davison Inventions — scam

I need help with trying to get some of my money back from Davison Inventions. I paid over $10, 000 for a urn and every time I called them they said we are trying to find someone...

our design of non slip toilet seat

I Edward White, made an agreement with Davison Design & Development as I thought to get me and my Sons design with a manufacturer once the portfolio was submitted, I paid the required deposit of $198.75 (£151.59) over the phone by card. when we read through the agreement it did not show what we were led to believe in the phone conversation previously, it seems things were not clear with the Queens English and American English.

My son advised that we should cancel the agreement which I Edward White had electronically signed, but we also had the right to cancel within three (3) business/working days which we did by e-mail to Mr Jack Burley who we had been talking to via Telephone. The agreement was signed on the 11th November 2017 then cancelled on the 13th November, which was a Sunday, as the Saturday and Sunday were weekend days, Monday the 14th was in affect the third working day well within the cancellation window that Mr Jack Burley had received.

I have since been in contact with my bank to recover this deposit which they did temporarily until Davison agreed to refund the amount said, my bank received a notice from a Mr David M. DeMay Associate Counsel acting for Davison Design & Development, stating that we were out of time so therefore forfeit out deposit which nonsense, please can someone advise us what to do, I am a pensioner and my son is disabled, so we do not have money to throw away like this, and we do not wish to be scammed.

Yours sincerely
Edward and Benjamin White

Davison Inventions — headphones that I paid them to make

My name is John Little Sr I found Davison via Google back in 2013. I left a message and was contacted by Ashley Bear. Long story story short...I finally came into some money and...

product design and development

Davison is a rip off I paid 895.00 altogether getting nothing in return, they never told me the success rate of getting my product to market or how much it was going to cost me. I am on fixed income and I wanted to better myself I really could not afford the monies I have already sent. It is shame the way they are taking advantage of the poor to get rich. I want my monies refunded and will starting a lawsuit against Davison.

getting charged money, for presentations when patent has expired.

They waisted my time, stole my money and stole my dream . From 2008 till 2013 -14, , Davison seid i need to pay for these different presentations the company's they would appouch and each presentation $395, me not knowing that the patent was expired for years until some told me that companies well never show any i interest a product with an expired Patten and there unlawfully taking your money.

Davison Inventionthe quick hose/ my idea

I spoke with
Mike Hyre a employee of Davison, starting in the end of 2014 or first of 2015. I have emails, and contracts.
Mr. Hyre told me that they could build my submitted idea. I gave him the specific measurements, I also explained to him how I came into my own idea. Mr. Hyre assured me their world class engineers could accomplish exactly what I had in mind. I asked, Mr. Hyre if they needed anything clarified, I would be more than happy to clarify any questions. He proceeded to take down my measurements, and specific information that would make my invention a success. We spoke often, I offered to help with clear understanding each time we spoke, because, this is an important project to me.
I paid the Davison invention company, over 8000.00 dollars, they sent me a prototype that has nothing to do with not one of my ideas I discussed with them, I paid this company to work on my behalf, but they in turn wanted me to build a prototype, and send it, and my drawings as well... Now why would I pay their world-class engineers, then do the work, that I was assured they could do.
The contract was not fulfilled, they met non of my ideal requirements that would make my invention a success. I am the client, but they built what they wanted to, put my name on it, and wanted me to sign off on it. I will not steal who ever design they sent for my viewing.
I know my invention was cost effective, and easy to use, I built it using materials from a hardware store. Their lies are, they used their materials, and built what would help get me a licensing agreement. I did not introduce the idea they presented me with, I will not sign anything saying it is my idea, and as the client, I was promised in my contract that MY, idea would be presented as a prototype.
Davison has failed another client, and I want every Penny they recieved from me back, because Davison lied, and did not fulfill the contract, and after viewing their prototype, I have no confidence in their ability to build my invention, and they are not a trustworthy company.

product design not done and no sample was provided and paid 10k for work which was not done

I contacted Davison in 2016 to get an idea to market. Their charges were 10K for design and sample of the prototype I was requesting. Their sales pitch was to gather all the details of the product I was requesting and they made a few presentations showing a low end-non efficient product which was a sales pitch to manufacturers which was not accepted. I then asked them for the prototype of the item they were designing, nothing has happened since and I would like to open a complaint to ensure they don't do this to other consumers. I need your help please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com

inventions scam

In 2014 I thought of a phone case idea, called the number of the business contacting a guy who was supposed to be the vice president Chadd Murray. We talked about the idea for several weeks before I decided to get a contract & proceeded. I gave him $3500.00 to get it started, the remainder after he quote, unquote started getting propositions. Could someone please help my situation.

davison inventions

I plan to do a documentary about the true shady practices of not just Davison Inventions but others as well. Davison I have a detail and audiovisual proof. I was contacted by them in 2013 and passed on them. They reached out to me in 2015 asking me to invest in my great idea. And it still is a valuable tool ripe for today's world. Beforehand I had done 3D diagrams based on parts I found available in America. Working with people that I can trust is important and I tried trusting Davison Invention. That trust sent me on a trail through Inventionland where I've yet to met the man behind the curtain of Davison Inventions. But I was stood up after being blown off the day before, after repeated failures of media mailings. The tracking numbers given went somewhere else. The call to try and meet once again in order to sign off for pitch once again became a heartbreaking disappointment as I sat waiting in a public bar holding back tears. The emotional impact of our deal and the dynamics of what has been taken from me should be on record and reasoning for an oversight of Invention Help companies. #Digimykey is a device, App and mini links for emergency. It's very detailed and laid out. I was told time and time again since mid 2016 that the documents are ready but now I'm told that there are no such documents, there were no meeting set-up, there's nothing more than their contracts.. oh and the person I was dealing with for the past few years is no longer working there. Of course this is found out by myself due to the vanishing of our Chicago engagement. So tell me how does one not feel they are trapped behind the wall looking in while our ideas are being stripped? I am ready to lead the charge to make them work for us instead of jerking us around.

davison inventions