Menu
Davison Design & Development
reviews & complaints

Davison Design & Development
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

155 complaints
54 resolved 101 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Davison Design & Development. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
7:33 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is John Little Sr I found Davison via Google back in 2013. I left a message and was contacted by Ashley Bear. Long story story short...I finally came into some money and decided to go with my idea in 2016. After paying almost 17.000.00 in cash... all I have to show for my investment and dreams are broken promises and a few pictures of what i...

P
7:06 pm EST

Davison Design & Development - Product design and development

Davison is a rip off I paid 895.00 altogether getting nothing in return, they never told me the success rate of getting my product to market or how much it was going to cost me. I am on fixed income and I wanted to better myself I really could not afford the monies I have already sent. It is shame the way they are taking advantage of the poor to get rich. I want my monies refunded and will starting a lawsuit against Davison.

E
2:57 pm EST

Davison Design & Development - Getting charged money, for presentations when patent has expired.

They waisted my time, stole my money and stole my dream . From 2008 till 2013 -14, , Davison seid i need to pay for these different presentations the company's they would appouch and each presentation $395, me not knowing that the patent was expired for years until some told me that companies well never show any i interest a product with an expired Patten and there unlawfully taking your money.

Q
10:04 am EST

Davison Design & Development - The quick hose/ my idea

I spoke with
Mike Hyre a employee of Davison, starting in the end of 2014 or first of 2015. I have emails, and contracts.
Mr. Hyre told me that they could build my submitted idea. I gave him the specific measurements, I also explained to him how I came into my own idea. Mr. Hyre assured me their world class engineers could accomplish exactly what I had in mind. I asked, Mr. Hyre if they needed anything clarified, I would be more than happy to clarify any questions. He proceeded to take down my measurements, and specific information that would make my invention a success. We spoke often, I offered to help with clear understanding each time we spoke, because, this is an important project to me.
I paid the Davison invention company, over 8000.00 dollars, they sent me a prototype that has nothing to do with not one of my ideas I discussed with them, I paid this company to work on my behalf, but they in turn wanted me to build a prototype, and send it, and my drawings as well... Now why would I pay their world-class engineers, then do the work, that I was assured they could do.
The contract was not fulfilled, they met non of my ideal requirements that would make my invention a success. I am the client, but they built what they wanted to, put my name on it, and wanted me to sign off on it. I will not steal who ever design they sent for my viewing.
I know my invention was cost effective, and easy to use, I built it using materials from a hardware store. Their lies are, they used their materials, and built what would help get me a licensing agreement. I did not introduce the idea they presented me with, I will not sign anything saying it is my idea, and as the client, I was promised in my contract that MY, idea would be presented as a prototype.
Davison has failed another client, and I want every Penny they recieved from me back, because Davison lied, and did not fulfill the contract, and after viewing their prototype, I have no confidence in their ability to build my invention, and they are not a trustworthy company.

9:28 am EDT

Davison Design & Development - Product design not done and no sample was provided and paid 10k for work which was not done

I contacted Davison in 2016 to get an idea to market. Their charges were 10K for design and sample of the prototype I was requesting. Their sales pitch was to gather all the details of the product I was requesting and they made a few presentations showing a low end-non efficient product which was a sales pitch to manufacturers which was not accepted. I then asked them for the prototype of the item they were designing, nothing has happened since and I would like to open a complaint to ensure they don't do this to other consumers. I need your help please contact me at [email protected]

1 comment
Feb 01, 2018 1:13 am EST

Samsung thing happened to us we need to put this to an end!

11:01 pm EDT

Davison Design & Development - inventions scam

In 2014 I thought of a phone case idea, called the number of the business contacting a guy who was supposed to be the vice president Chadd Murray. We talked about the idea for several weeks before I decided to get a contract & proceeded. I gave him $3500.00 to get it started, the remainder after he quote, unquote started getting propositions. Could someone please help my situation.

8:00 am EDT

Davison Design & Development - davison inventions

I plan to do a documentary about the true shady practices of not just Davison Inventions but others as well. Davison I have a detail and audiovisual proof. I was contacted by them in 2013 and passed on them. They reached out to me in 2015 asking me to invest in my great idea. And it still is a valuable tool ripe for today's world. Beforehand I had done 3D diagrams based on parts I found available in America. Working with people that I can trust is important and I tried trusting Davison Invention. That trust sent me on a trail through Inventionland where I've yet to met the man behind the curtain of Davison Inventions. But I was stood up after being blown off the day before, after repeated failures of media mailings. The tracking numbers given went somewhere else. The call to try and meet once again in order to sign off for pitch once again became a heartbreaking disappointment as I sat waiting in a public bar holding back tears. The emotional impact of our deal and the dynamics of what has been taken from me should be on record and reasoning for an oversight of Invention Help companies. #Digimykey is a device, App and mini links for emergency. It's very detailed and laid out. I was told time and time again since mid 2016 that the documents are ready but now I'm told that there are no such documents, there were no meeting set-up, there's nothing more than their contracts.. oh and the person I was dealing with for the past few years is no longer working there. Of course this is found out by myself due to the vanishing of our Chicago engagement. So tell me how does one not feel they are trapped behind the wall looking in while our ideas are being stripped? I am ready to lead the charge to make them work for us instead of jerking us around.

View 0 more photos
L
12:33 pm EDT

Davison Design & Development - a book I sent.

I sent Jason Flueharty a book in good faith, he told me I had no worries and would receive the book back. The book was about a invention idea he was helping me with. I decided not to go through with the idea and have not made a commitment to Jason. I have ask for the book back many times and have already paid for the shipping. For this book of my idea from Inventionhelp cost me around 1200.00 dollars to be made.
All I ask is please send the book back.
Thanks, Louis Robinson
6/14/2017

1:07 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They took me for 700 dollars for a supposed patent search. They sent it to me and I had a lawyer look it over and he said it was worthless. Then they wanted 5000.00 more to continue. I told them to take a hike. The Representative "Ralph" Sets up a time to call and talk to you Then calls you hour or too later. He never really tells you anything but insist...

12:43 pm EDT

Davison Design & Development - locking refrigerator

Davison swindled me out of 7500.00 dollars lied to me the whole time they never even tried to develop my project they just took my money and when I got to 60 percent of 12, 000 dollars they showed me what they had all I could do is cry a three year old could have come up with there concept it was nothing like what I envisioned or what I drew up for them I need help I need to join a class action law suit against Davison please I have all my paperwork and my drawings that used to express my ideas they stole my money they switched Rep's on me mid stream the first Rep told me they could absolutely develop my idea then next Rep after I paid 7, 500 told that's not what they do wow! Please help I've been swindled

D
7:06 am EDT

Davison Design & Development - Invention

I submitted an application late 2015, spent $15000 with the company and received nothing ITS NOW 2017.

They did a rough sketch and changed all i had told them to do. After numerous emails trying to get a refund they will not reply. I Cant believe they can take money off people and run it makes me sick.

Complete scam

I request my money back

Any help please email [email protected] Australia

D
10:32 am EST

Davison Design & Development - inventor's scam

I wish I had checked this site before signing Contract with Davison, I might never have had to deal with Crooks. by Jan 2016, I had signed my Contract, and sent some$7, 000 PLUS, to this Corp, thinking, obviously like everyone else, that the Volume they deal with would be a sure sign of Professionalism. they sent me a Welcome Letter, and a DVD, to Date, nothing else has been forthcoming. I suppose it's now time to seek Legal help.

2 comments
Sep 01, 2018 1:34 pm EDT

hello i was ripped off by the tune of 699 dollars by davison by davison .an invention .i couldnt beleive the drawings of people sending him kids type drawings .?////?.i spoke to davidsin ..oh the idea of the game .eduvcation learning for kids and adults would have great fun .he could see him and his friends playing the game idea .payed 700dollars over a couple of months then when it was payed in full .i got a phone call from davisons assistant, saying to go forward with the promotion of the game i would need to pay another 4, 000 dollars i told him after i saw my boxed dvd and promotion box .nothing in it exept my name spinning about on the dvd .i told matt i was not going to pay anything else towards a product because i felt i had been scammed andthat i saw complaints about his company how davison had ripped them off .he gave the excuse they were not telling the truth about the company anything said was untrue.i beg to differ people can not slander companys online and say untruths because they could be sued for slandering any company if this is not right it would be on a complaints board of complaints i live in scotland and they would hope i never got to no how big the scam was .probably laughing at me and othes paying into there company.my name is, , carol hall.glasgow g13 2ae.telephone number ..[protected].

Feb 06, 2017 12:58 pm EST

Davison is a scam. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.
"The owners of an invention promotion operation have agreed to pay $10 million in consumer redress to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that they deceived consumers across the country. The settlement includes a cash payment of $6.9 million, plus other property valued at $3.1 million."
This was a lawsuit settled in 2008. They also had a sister company called "New Show Studios" who ripped creative writers off as well. Chadd Murray is a thief and a liar who should be thrown in jail. They are ruining the American dream and peoples lives and should be shut down.

4:23 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi i went with Davidson's to invent a car seat, i felt everything was going OK, they wee very polite and helpful, and put me at ease, so I went with this company I paid in over £6000.00 to have my idea brought to life, a year has gone past and not heard anything for age's, so tried to contact them by phone and email and still nothing no response, im now...

8:31 am EDT

Davison Design & Development - my design

My husband and I have already spent in the upwards of 11K on a product called the teletable... My husband created a sketch of what he envisioned the product would be like when it was presented to the target companies. Boy was he wrong... the end product was a sham.. nothing like he presented to Davison... one of the reasons it was called the Teletable... was that the table would telescope... the end product was nothing of the sort... it was a plastic insertable table into the cup holder... bulky and nothing like we envisioned. We also had NO say in the end product.. We were scammed... out of 11K... besides the scam... we were passed around like a holiday dish to all these different quote on quote project managers. We are extremely unhappy and feel completely taken advantage of. Please if someone would like to contact us about this fraud.. my email is [email protected] Please put in the subject line davison fraud.

2 comments
Jan 25, 2017 7:01 pm EST

Well at least your product you had input on, they took my Idea to the next level and produced it, sold it to a Redmond Company or sub company of their own, produced it and marketed it since 2006 and when contacted in 2015 never replied and, E-mailed me just today, [protected] and made 1 call cancelled this morning, No Royalties not even a thank you, or by the way here is 5 cents on the dollar of everyone sold, so we will see when the Intellectual Property theft is sorted out, and if they actually admit they stole the whole thing as Intellectual Property claims go Slinky Weights was My Idea actually Grandfathers and we fished with them home made for years, its Now 2017 and wow Davison designs wants to talk as my new design has crossed their table to be looked at, That's a Lie...My request for royalties on the design was the E-mail they got from me [email protected] RonH. Wa. So they even Steal the designs not paid for yet and run with it...We Will See Not a Happy Camper with them Either >>>>!

Jan 25, 2017 7:10 pm EST

They Have Been Selling This Product For 10 Years Now I even Bought Some at Wall-Mart it's saddens me that a company would do this, so question why contact me now, well because if they get an Ok to move fore ward and it's not paid for then they can proceed to sell it as theirs, but this time I'll let them know I know it's still technically my property, as the go ahead and develop it was not given, and I signed no Ok to sell it to someone else either :( So Intellectual Property Theft Hmmmmm not happy with this whole thing...

H
8:10 pm EDT

Davison Design & Development - invention design scam

Stay as far away from these people as possible! It is a total scam! Trust me cost me $12, 000 dollars to get nothing out of this! What they tried to design was totally nothing close to my invention idea at all! Supposedly submitted to a company to look at and was told the refused it! They then want more money to resubmit to another company! And then if that does go they want more money to submit to each company! So beware of this company unless you want to get scammed out of your money! Do your homework on this company!

Update by Herring67
Nov 02, 2016 10:57 am EDT

Scott Herring pekin I'll 61554 legal all you want I'm not a competitor I was a client that yiu duped out of alot of money ! My concept was not even close to my original idea! In fact the drawing that you sent me looked very similar to other product that were on the market at the time so what was so original about your ideas? Very poor representation of your so call skills! I never even got too see your prototype other than a computer generated rendering that as I state was not even close to my original idea! Just hate to be scammed or let anyone else be scammed out of their money! You got me for close to 13, 000!

3:49 pm EDT
Davison Design & Development has left an official reply on this complaint.

Davison Design & Development - never ever use papersdom. it's totally fake.

I did half of my dissertation on my own and do not have time to write the remaining. I send my work and material to papersdom. They charged my 600 pounds and gave me the same papers whatever I submitted. there are no professionals. its totally a fake. Please Please do not waste money like me. Also be careful that they maintain different websites with different names. i want to give -ve stars.

B
1:23 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have posted here in the past but have new information Here is the how Davison Design operate! First it starts with our Non Disclosure Agreement that we, unsuspecting inventors submit to Davison Design. In hopes that we will make money from our inventions. Then we start paying Davison lump sums of money because they convince us that they have a very...

G
5:52 am EDT

Davison Design & Development - battery heated clothes

I sent my invention to Davison invention company.Everything I sent them was by Register mail.I was working with one of their worker.I sent my idea my money.Everything was OK until he sent me a contact for 50, 000 dollars.I would not sign the contract.First I was told the contract would not be over 20, 000 dollars.When i call back to talk about this the person who was working with me i'm told he no longer work there.When i call to talk to someone else i would explain what happen they say hold on .No one comes to phone.I wrote to BBB they did not write BBB back.I had a patent number.But i lost everything i had in storage.I sent some of my register mail from Elkridge Post Office in Elkridge Md.Davison stole my invention. My name at that time was Gale Colbert, I live at 5116 Duel place Capitol Heights md.They gave me a patent number that only last for five years.They lie about that too.I was told it was forever.I was working with my invention between 1999 and 2002.I been trying to find someone who would investigate this. I would give 40 percent of the winning.

8:41 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Got ripped off for 9 thousand in 2012 Mis represented and fraudulent business RUN as fast away from them as you can PS They are rude and nasty once you shut off the money to them Carole Matthews [email protected] is my email PS out of 160 thousand only 16 got their inventions actually processed as promised

1:14 pm EDT

Davison Design & Development - marketing help

Davidson Design and Development Inc. 595 Alpha Drive, Pittsburgh, Pa. 15238

In the summer and fall of 2014 my associate and I spent numerus phone conversations with the Vice President of New Products, Chad Murray, who assured us that Davidson Design and Development Inc. would make us a lot of money. Mr. Murray also, assured my associate and myself that his company would be more then adequate to take my product and have it on the market in a short period of time. It is now June of 2016 and they are no closer to that goal then it was 2 years ago. My product had already been patented, field tested and marketed, but I was still required to put money up front for them to do research and development. To this day, Davidson Design and Development Inc. has not done any research or development that I have any knowledge of. On December 3, 2014 I signed a contract with Davidson Design and Development Inc. and paid an additional $8.000.00. I was contacted on a WEEKLY basis and assured that a team of individuals were working on getting the product ready to present to a manufacturer and distributor. In February of 2015 I delivered to Mr. Murray a feeder to use to speed up the process that is valued over $500.00. I wasted over 500 hours on the phone with Mr. Murray and all I got in return was two inferior pictures, or what they call renditions. My time is worth $100.00 per hour. (I am now into this scam company for over $50, 000.00) Then in November of 2015 I received the first rendition. It was inadequate to say the least. It had patent pending on it and to this day I have not received an adequate explanation why that was on a product that already had been patented. It indicates to me that they were going to try and steel my patent. I refused to sign such an inferior rendition and then six months latter another rendition was sent to me, which was worse than the first. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the whole process. I received the same run around or double talk that I had heard for two years. On May 17, 2016 I sent Mr. Murry an email that I put in writing what I wanted to continue. In short, either a set time line on father actions or my money back. (I still have the email I sent if needed) He contacted me twice to get me to talk to the President of New Products Frank Vescio. After spending another five hours in emails that I have kept to show how ridiculous the whole process was. Mr. Vesico called me on May 27, 2016 and all but threated me by saying he was going to do what he wanted to, no matter what I wanted. To this day all I can verify that Davidson Design and Development Inc. did was computer generate two pictures; I could have had done in 48 hours, for less that $100.00. This is differently not what I paid for and is not worth the money I paid this scam company.

I will make it simple I do not trust Davidson Design and Development Inc. to fulfill anything, I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK.

Samuel L. Kight