Complaints & Reviews

response about telephone service

I called the aon benefits advisor telephone number [protected]) to get clarification about insurance coverage. Automated answer told me the wait time would be about 57 minutes. I opted to hold. After about an hour my call was connected with an unhelpful, rude person who told me my question could only be answered by a benefits advisor (what?? I waited an hour on the BENEFITS ADVISOR tel. # only to be told I needed to talk to an advisor???). She told me I could take part at webex.com and could receive answers there. So I went to webex.com and it's their home page, not an active meeting. When you know you're going to be getting a lot of time sensitive phone traffic it behooves you to make sure you have enough people on the job to handle that traffic. I'm very disgusted with Aon!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to mention my deepest disappointment regarding the reimbursement service by AON. Despite my continuous emails and requests since March 2019 company is keeping to delay the refund process. The latest update was that, I have received shipment about about the check after 2 months. However, I did not receive any refund yet. This is quite disappointing. I kindly ask you to consider this matter urgently and provide refund asap to my account. In attached screenshot you can find the details I have filled based on company's request for shipping of check. Claim number is mentioned in the attached file as well.

Regards,
Nijat Abbasli
Email: nijat.[protected]@gmail.com
Phone: +[protected]

401k rollover and customer services

I am a former Aon employee. All I want them to do is roll over my 401K. I've been trying for over a month. First time I called, waiting about half hour on phone system, and set up the rollover.
They did update my 401K balance to zero, but they can't seem to get me my rollover check, or respond when I ask about it.
When I called on Wednesday the rep said that it was "weird" that I didn't get the check, and she would start a "request". She said she would call me back in 2 days, most likely just 1 day. But she did not call me back.
So now I spent another 45 minutes waiting for a rep. When he finally answers the phone, I start to explain why I am calling, but then he just hangs up.
So now I have to sit through there phone system again, for the fourth time, waiting for a rep to finally answer the phone, and who knows if the this one will be able to help me.
THis is just a simple rollover, why do I have to spend so much time and aggravation trying to get them to send me my check?

hsa account

AON Hewitt manages my companies HSA account. My account has been screwed up for months. They closed it in error, however, they still pulled funds from my paycheck. The did not issue my debit card and I have called multiple times to get one. I am no longer able to access my account through the website and I am unable to submit reimbursements. I have been working for months to resolve the issue, but I continue to get bounced around. There is no ownership to resolve the issue. I am unable to access my funds to pay my medical bills.

Insurance payment processing

My Alcatel-Lucent retiree medical insurance is administered by Aon Hewitt of Lincolnshire, Il. My premium of...

Cobra insurance coverage

I have had COBRA insurance through Ricoh since 7-1-14 paying in access of $1, 200 monthly. Told premium...

lumpsum distribution

Hello,
I have a complainit about AON Hewitt whom is handling pension distribution . I worked for a telecommunications company 30+ years and decided it was time to retire. I asked AON Hewitt to send me lump sum that I was going to
invest in vanguard IRA acct. Hewitt confirmed my choices (that I had elected lumpsum and no tax to be with held that would be endorsed to vanguard) since it was to be rolled over . I received a confirmation of choices elected on March 6, 2015. Then on 7-1-2015 I was to receive distribution, I actually got 2 days early but check was written to me and $100, 000.00 of it was with held for taxes. I called Hewitt and the representative told me that I elected to have check written to me and have taxes withheld. I told them I had a confirmation of my choices from them dated march 6, 2015. They told my choices dated in may of 2015. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told again I must have elected these choices. I got upset and they told me they needed to investigate all calls made. 2+ weeks later they tell me they discovered the error and the system is correcting it. Should I consult an attorney to Sue Hewitt for money I would have realized in the vanguard account . My fund would have made 20+ thousand invested at least. I upset, still waiting as of 7/17/15.

Poor customer service

AON will not reimburse me for an error on their part. I sent them $711.37 to cover an "overpayment". The...

AON insurance is a rip-off!

I obtained the AON home buyer's insurance with my home purchase - the AON contract number is 1604841.

Recently I found my dishwasher leaks water - it is a 14 years old machine and it did not come as a surprise. I called AON and they sent a Sears technician to check the machine - I paid $50 deductible. The technician diagnosed the plumb assembly is leaking and gave me the receipt for the $50 dollar deductible and "Estimated Grand Total" of 267.45 on the receipt. (According to the technician it is $158 parts plus $109 labor)

I talked to AON and indicated I want to cash out the repair cost and buy a new one because I do not want to repair a 14 year old dishwasher.

AON only agreed to give me $44 as the cash value at the beginning - which does not even cover the $50 deductible I paid. After I talked to the "supervisor", he offer to pay me $109 (labor and parts) and insist that is how much they would pay Sears because of a discount agreement with Sears. From $267.45 to $109, that is an unbelievable discount! I asked if he can show me the agreement - got refused. I called Sear ([protected]) and nobody can confirm there is such an discount agreement and they said it is going to be more than that $109 for the repair.

I think AON is taking advantage of warranty buyers like me by not paying the actual repairing cost as the cash out option.

• Bh
    Bhavya dudeja Nov 04, 2018

Hello Team,

I want a urgent response from your side as I am not satisfy with my scribd subscription and the membership amout is still getting deducted from my account.
    When I have cancelled my membership 3 months back would request you to look into this matter in detail and reply back to me at the earliest

Thanks
    Bhavya dudeja

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices