Menu
Davison Design & Development
reviews & complaints

Davison Design & Development
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

155 complaints
54 resolved 101 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Davison Design & Development. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
8:19 pm EDT

Davison Design & Development - my wet/ dry wipe

Been paying this company for 4 years over 29 thousand dollars and now they need $4, 000.00 more for packaging and It just recently came to my attention that my product is being sold already after 4 years of this company telling me it's too soon to patent my product, I wanna know who's selling my invention and who made it 😠I have kept records of pymnt.s

4:17 pm EDT

Davison Design & Development - heart monitor system

I started my invention idea back in August 2016, the amount they gave me was I have to pay $15015 to have my idea invented. It is Junr 2019 now almost 3 years and they still have not created yet. They said they are waiting approval from the pattern department. I need my money back I've worked so hard for my money and don't give a damn about it. Can someone help me!?

9:30 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is krystal chisholm I am too a victim of patent fraud with david davidson I lost 700 bucks... Could never get someone to answer my calls... When I did they always wanted more money. Be smart do ur research!!! I'm not happy with the loss and I sure hope to see justice asap... Will I ever be able to get tht money back or with I just have to take it as a loss?

T
2:04 pm EDT

Davison Design & Development - business idea/invention

I started researching this company before starting to work with them. The person I spoke with and had been working with is no longer with the company. That representative explained things to me and sent me the agreement so I can look over it. I began sending money to pay the development fee to get my business idea and business off the ground. Now that all the money towards the fee has been paid and I'm ready to move forward, the new individuals is impossible to work with. He sent me an email talking about cancelling my agreement because he kept calling me at work when I couldn't talk to him. I explained to him months prior my work and schedule. He kept ignoring my emails and when we finally talk, he brings up that I need to pay more money to move forward and rehire the company. I told him about the oral agreement I had through the prior rep and he wouldn't listen or except. Now I am out of money and back to square one.

S
3:48 pm EST

Davison Design & Development - invention

What do I need to do to join the group for the class action lawsuit? I was taken by Davison as well, for an invention that didn't get me anywhere besides broke. I spent $795 for the research and development phase in the beginning. Then they wanted another $10000 to $12000 for the next phase for I'm not really sure what. All I know is that I was supposed to pay it all off before they made the product and all I got out of the $795 was a dvd and a packet to sign for the $10000 to $12000 and some research results that anyone could have came up with. I never signed the packet to agree on that price and I missed a couple phone appointments because I was at work, so they told me that I my account was going to be closed. Well the only reason for the phone calls was to get more money and I didn't have any to make a payment at that time. Also in the beginning, they told me that I could pay as I go and there was no time limit to pay it off. So I figured I could go at my own pace and it wouldn't be a problem. As it was, I had already paid off the $795, so I was working towards it, I just had a hard time paying the rest without a little more reassurance since the $795 didn't pay for much in my opinion. Anyway, they supposedly closed my account for no reason except for false information that they gave me. I demanded a refund and they said they weren't giving out refunds. But since I never signed the agreement, they should have refunded me without any problem. Therefore, i would definitely like to get my money back one way or another, so I will do whatever I need to to become a part of the class action group. Please let me know what I need to do to make that happen. Thank you.

1 comment
B
Jul 22, 2020 10:14 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Did you find an attorney?

6:19 pm EST

Davison Design & Development - Research development and presentation service

My name is Les Molina, and I have been scammed by Davison. They are very pushy people, they lie, they tell you what you want to hear, till they get your money.in my case, they told me that I had a very good Idea and that they wanted to work with me. They said that they have great contacts with big companies and that they would present my invention to the Clorox Company. I said to them why the Clorox Company, they deal with Chemicals, my invention is a tool for washing windows. I told them that I would rather approach a company like "Johnson and Johnson" because they own the Windex Brand. Johnson & Johnson and or Windex would be the route to go with for my invention and or to target as a prospect company to buy my invention, not the Clorox Corporation. Any how they keep saying that there was a problem with my idea, but they could never tell me what the problem was. We got as far as the rendering stag as they would put it. And when they sent me a rendering (picture) of my idea, I was literally sick to my stomach. I called my point of contact there at Davison, and I yelled at him, I said this doesn't even look like my idea, it couldn't even do what my idea was capable of. I told them to F — k Off and I never answered a phone call from them for a long time. They keep calling and calling leaving me messages after messages. After several years went by I got a call from someone at Davison saying that my point of contact was out on sick leave and he took over all of that persons clients and he wanted to continue working with me to get my product to market, but they needed to finish collecting money from me, they wanted a another $5, 000 dollars. I had already given them $7900 in the beginning and was not going to give them another penny. The new person that was calling me kept pushing and pushing me to finish what they started. But this person could not find the original contract that was drafted up and signed by my first contact. I still have that original contract I never signed it or even sent it back to them. I told them that we agreed on $7, 900 and that's what I sent them. I would like to be part of a Class Action Lawsuit against them. I don't know how to go about that. My email address is [email protected] and my cell is (916) 472-4977

C
10:00 pm EST

Davison Design & Development - davison product invention

I have paid Davison over $16, 000 on my product. what I recieved was t a piece of junk they developed. That took 2 years to make. at first I recieved a call weekly then every two weeks telling me how excited they were about my product. they really sound legit! I get a call every other Month saying "the company is still reviewing the product". Davison is truely a rip off!

1 comment
B
Jul 22, 2020 10:44 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

At least they are consistent, same exact thing here!

Y
2:49 pm EST

Davison Design & Development - Very unprofessional

Very unprofessional! Because I did not return messages in a timely fashion due to personal matters going on the Director of Research and Development, Sean Jones, began leaving aggressive messages on my answering machine at my home calling me unprofessional and inconsiderate. When I tried to call him back to give him my take on his message the voicemail stated that the voicemail has not been setup yet to receive messages for the company. I followed up on the email that he had also sent advising him that I did not appreciate him leaving such a message for my entire family to hear. Instead of being apologetic Sean Jones doubled down on his message and aggressiveness. I advised him that I did not wish to do business with his company and advised him not to contact me any further yet he continued to email me and sling insults that I was unprofessional. This is a company that wanted my business in order to promote my invention. I definitely dodged that bullet by not doing business with such a company with such unprofessional practices.

A
7:02 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company does not help you only try just take your money they don't return phone calls and they practically ignore you after they've already taking your money. I would not recommend this company to anybody. I'm surprise are still even business, yes they do have some successful stories but majority of the stories are to be horror stories while probably...

C
10:05 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

First he charges you $889.00 to have a sucuerity agrement. Than gives you a option a. B . c. D to choose from after you do the safty agreement he trys to suprise you in person i just passed him he did not even bather to say hello i live in new mexico and he went out his way to just pass me he will fallow you and have you (GANG STALKED) look it up""He i...

P
5:31 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I submitted my invention to Davison design and inventions I was told it would cost me over $20, 000 to get my idea up and running or Davison would take my idea and Market at made a copy of The Proposal agreement on November 7th 2018 I was told that each process would cost me a fee they would take installments on payments if I didn't hurry up and pay the...

4:12 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company uses big words to discribe nothing I did all of my own manufacturing gave them the proto types paid almost $6000 and all I received in return was a paid photo and a 3 line discripyion of my product which they sent to one company When I asked what was next they told me that that was all that was included in the $6000 now if I wanted to move...

2:50 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I spent $8, 000 with Matt Alwine for a case that is faulty because it has no protective cheap flaps to hold the expensive camera parts in so they won't fall out and break. I asked Matt Alwine to add these via three voice mails once I saw the problem. Matt never responded. I see almost two thousand complaints against this company in clufigbtwo class action...

R
12:37 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

It's embarrassing to say that I paid nearly 7K because I did not check this so called "company" out. The first few weeks I was contacted regularly, then nothing (Garry, whom I had been in touch with quit), after that - weeks of nothing. I recognized red flags from the start (here's an example a few weeks in): I was initially very excited about my idea ...

D
1:13 pm EDT

Davison Design & Development - Invention for the nfl

They took $695 from me in the beginning and then ask for $5000 about three weeks later they wanted $5000 from me w/n 7 days. I told them to send all my papers back to me and they never did. I was in that first class action and all I got back was $60.40 . The settlement was about 9M in cash and 3.1M in property. The FTC did not work on behalf of those harmed but the attorneys got a large portion of the cash money but the property money has not been sold and the FTC has not notified anyone regarding the $3.1Mhave. So if you have been have been harmed get your own aattorney, that way you have a better chance of getting more back.

8:12 am EDT

Davison Design & Development - My idea for an invention

I had an "Idea" for an invention, so I contacted Davison about my invention. The person that I spoke with said that all I needed to do was pay $1, 000 to get my "Idea" started. He said once I pay, they would take my car rims idea and sell it to different companies. I was like COOL! I paid the $1, 000. All of a sudden, the person I was talking to was let go, and now I have to pay around $6, 000-$10, 000, depending on the percentage they would make. I really wished I knew that from the beginning! If you have around $15, 000 for an idea, call Davison and lose your money! I wonder what if I paid the extra fee, would there be another fee?

J
10:32 am EDT

Davison Design & Development - Solar fridge

I payed $5500, sent my design and received an a4 colour drawing with cd. Interestingly enough their drawing contained less information than mine. They supposedly presented this to a manufacturer, but no evidence of that surfaced after asking for it.I was told i payed $5500 for the drawing and nothing else can be done for me.numerous follow up emails received no response to date

Update by Janlouwe
Jul 19, 2018 12:47 pm EDT

Strange that my credibility is questioned.since you have such good record of my communication with davison, please check the phone records and emails directly to them concerning proof requested by myself of davison presenting my idea to a company.see if that was done after 5 years

Update by Janlouwe
Jul 19, 2018 12:42 pm EDT

And still I got no proof from davison that my idea was presented to a company

3:56 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I paid Davison Design and Development close to $11, 000.00 to develop me an Urn and they sent me a picture of the product and they also told me that American Greeting company was interested in selling my product. After two years of paying Davison they decided not to sell my product so I know they never intended to sell my product. They scammed me just like...

O
3:40 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I need help with trying to get some of my money back from Davison Inventions. I paid over $10, 000 for a urn and every time I called them they said we are trying to find someone to sell them. But when they were calling me asking for thousands of dollars they told me they had a buyer which was American Greetings. Once I made the last payment of $2900.00 I...

8:25 am EDT

Davison Design & Development - Our design of non slip toilet seat

I Edward White, made an agreement with Davison Design & Development as I thought to get me and my Sons design with a manufacturer once the portfolio was submitted, I paid the required deposit of $198.75 (£151.59) over the phone by card. when we read through the agreement it did not show what we were led to believe in the phone conversation previously, it seems things were not clear with the Queens English and American English.

My son advised that we should cancel the agreement which I Edward White had electronically signed, but we also had the right to cancel within three (3) business/working days which we did by e-mail to Mr Jack Burley who we had been talking to via Telephone. The agreement was signed on the 11th November 2017 then cancelled on the 13th November, which was a Sunday, as the Saturday and Sunday were weekend days, Monday the 14th was in affect the third working day well within the cancellation window that Mr Jack Burley had received.

I have since been in contact with my bank to recover this deposit which they did temporarily until Davison agreed to refund the amount said, my bank received a notice from a Mr David M. DeMay Associate Counsel acting for Davison Design & Development, stating that we were out of time so therefore forfeit out deposit which nonsense, please can someone advise us what to do, I am a pensioner and my son is disabled, so we do not have money to throw away like this, and we do not wish to be scammed.

Yours sincerely